We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Competition :: The Race to 300 !

Eudemon

Alrighty it took us 20 days ...maybe 21 to get from 100 members to 200 so we're going to run a little competition with an unannounced prize as of yet to guess what date we will reach our 300th member sign up. Just post the date you think we will hot 300 and if you're right, you win ! Simple, like me eh ? Uhh don't answer that ...anyway no same 2 dates please you get one guess and ONE guess only so what do you think?

Oh and note we will check the IPs of new members to make sure nobody is trying to fool us by signing up multiple times. Just a bit of fun and because we're getting excited because the activity is increasing by the day and the site is on schedule for it's release.

Can you feel the excitement ?!!!?! :monkeydance:

No? Well maybe this will help.

*Ceeeeellllleeeebrrraaaate good times, come on ! Let's celebrate!*

:excited:

Current Guesses

#1 Street Ryder :: 14th April

#2 Baxie :: 5th April

#3 NAD33M :: 17th April

#4 SubaruWRC :: 11th April

#5 FA430GT :: 9th April

#6 nipper :: 21st April

#7 Hybrid_IV :: 13th April

#8 Battletoy :: 19th April

#9 Lwsbrck :: 27th March

#10 mellors men :: 10th April

#11 Pherelas :: 28th April

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are indeed probably correct there Battle but I know for sure myself personally will feel like chilling by just cruising on TDU and IF Atari keep releasing DLC that the people want then I don't see interest waning too much, amount of time spent will go down yes, but I still see many people wanting to hookup and just drive somewhere rather than keep running the same track over and over. I'm probably wrong but I feel TDU is what I call a niggling game. There's always that little part of you that wants to throw it on and just drive, race or drift for an hour or 2.

We'll see what happens and also when Forza 2, GTR etc is released there's nothing to say we can't talk about them anyway ! lol

I know that I will be playing a lot more Forza than TDU when it is released. Partly because I get to drive a BMW (I have one myself), but mainly because you get to adjust and tune your vehicle to perfection. So that means hours on end finetrimming the car for that perfect drive through the corners on the Nordschleife in order to beat you all in my M3 GTR.

Believe you me!

Very true! Don't know why but Forza 1 'ring feels way to straight!
The widened it plus made some corners less sharp to appeal more adequately to online play. Big mistake when GT4 mauled it in the replicate stakes. Ever get a chance to play GT4 (or enthusia) with a DFP, do it !

march 27th...

If XboxBox can send traffic your way (and vice versa) things should speed up alot!

Ooh you're hopeful, all I know is central and eastern europe seems to know where we are as the logs are full of Belgian, German, Polish, Danish, French, Spanish, Portuguese and UK people. lol

Ooh you're hopeful, all I know is central and eastern europe seems to know where we are as the logs are full of Belgian, German, Polish, Danish, French, Spanish, Portuguese and UK people. lol

lol, now you need to open up the Asian and Oceanic markets, no? lol