We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Competition :: The Race to 300 !

Eudemon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it, if members wish to join then that's great, I have a feeling once the site is up though then we will start seeing more people, I just hope Atari and Eden don't screw up more in future (yes they have screwed up completely in the past and the present) otherwise this community will jump ship.

I have to say though if we get the 3 today or tonight then that's 100 members in 17 days which is an average of almost 6 a day ! Not bad plus we are getting 200+ unique visitors a day. Now if we could only get even 1% of them to click uptop we would be laughing. :D

BTW The video links won't work right now as I'm finetuning the script that monitors the downloads so that there's no leeching.

]Don't worry about it' date=' if members wish to join then that's great, I have a feeling once the site is up though then we will start seeing more people,[/b'] I just hope Atari and Eden don't screw up more in future (yes they have screwed up completely in the past and the present) otherwise this community will jump ship.

I have to say though if we get the 3 today or tonight then that's 100 members in 17 days which is an average of almost 6 a day ! Not bad plus we are getting 200+ unique visitors a day. Now if we could only get even 1% of them to click uptop we would be laughing. :D

BTW The video links won't work right now as I'm finetuning the script that monitors the downloads so that there's no leeching.

Its not that, its the competition, the most important thing in everyones lifes, :wtf: (<-- thats thinking about what I just said if anyone is a as slow as I am)