We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

metalshredder7's FH3 Lunacy

metalshredder7

Thanks mate!

It's been years since I was quite involved with the forum, I bet all my mod threads have long gone :cheeky:

Plenty more threads to come I can guarantee, especially when I get my new pc in a few weeks yay!

The colours in the game are just amazing. No need for touchups at all, everything straight out of photo mode.

Meanwhile, here's a few more :)

Apologies to anyone who hasn't done the showcases yet, but I couldn't resist posting.

29882746811_4b40735a33_c.jpg

29339295423_3c2b9c2c13_b.jpg

29882745371_518432efbb_b.jpg

29882745261_95f55d5620_b.jpg

29882744231_bba3c3c5c5_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haha what's the deal with the old Jag, can you add items to your cars or did you do that with Photoshop? The Viper at the end is notably the stand out for me personally. It's styled incredibly well. Have you got a link for the full-res versions?

The issues you faced getting on here: Was it a login problem, access issue or something else?

Nono, the Jag is all using parts from the game! The light flashes and everything, its utterly hilarious. They've also added the Crown Victoria which also has lights and all :lol:

That viper drifted that corner absolutely perfectly too which was awesome. I love simple designs... not that I do that usually in my line of work haha!

Link to the original image here for you - https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5807/30637226512_00ea769b10_o_d.jpg

And a bonus shot ;)

30717864396_d7e6e696bb_b_d.jpg

Link - https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5634/30717864396_45b1ff8dfb_o_d.jpg

Yes and no it was a login problem, it kept crashing saying it was redirected too many times which is strange. In the link it mentioned Facebook so maybe it was tied in with signing in with that?

I cleared all my cookies etc and signed in normally, did the trick. :)

My sleep schedule is rather interesting :lol:

Thanks! It's not just BTCC either, it's taken some time but I've had some pretty amazing stuff I haven't put up on my site yet ;) This year I was fortunate enough to be chosen by Abu Dhabi Racing to design their Peugeot 2008 DKR for Sheikh Khalid Al Qassimi for the Morocco Rally which is huge! Next step, WRC :D

Also working on doing all 3 BMWs again next season, I love my clients :)

• 1 month later...