We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hard time with megacarpack 2 !

patfire666

Hi there! I'm a beginner to modding that game actually, and I'm having a real hard time to set up the Car Slot/ MegaCarpack2 etc.

I do have the Gold TDU1, and did the patch 1.68A of Djey, I have the new MagicMap, TDUMT to install the megacarpack2 unofficial, the Paradise Mod and I think everything is install without errors.

When I open the TDUMT I did see those cars, like the WRX and many others, I click on the Icon, go to the dealer, chose Japan import and save everything but the Icon stay still in grey! And in the game, there is NO Japan import or anything else I try to add!

Did I miss something? Please somebody tell me everything I need to make sure that I have installed everything :)!

Thanks!

The icon being grey is not a problem in TDU Modding Tools. You can relax about that.

And every dealer in TDU has a car limit. Japan Import can only hold 8 vehicles. If you add a 9th one, it won't show.

Also, as a finish, try to run Modding Tools as an administrator.

Make sure you're not installing Magic Map after installing Megacarpack. Megacarpack already contains updated Magic Map to suit new car files.

On the other hand, why would you need TDUMT to enable cars ? As far as I know with Milli's Patch the WRX is already located to Japan Imports (south east dealer).

Hi, thanks for the quick answer Djey! I have tried that, but nothing. No Japan Import at all, and for the TDUMT I red on the forum that I needed to add those cars in the dealer shop...

Also, there is not really tutorial on how to add Megapack 2 in the game... I believe that you copy everything to the Euro/BNK folder?

Not eveything.

I haven't tried that Megapack2 but I think "cameras.bin", "DB.bnk" and "DB_US.bank" should go to DataBase folder.

And the only file that should stay in the BNK folder is Bnk1.map.

I do not have the original MagaPack nor haven't tried MegaPack2 either.

So this is not the answer but I think I can give a bit of reference about it below.

Even the player like me who doesn't have Megapack can do the stuff about making Japan Import appear in the game play.

TDUMT1.16.2 => Veicle Manager => click any random car => Dealer => All dealers and V-Rent( in Availability spots ) => Japan Import l 624036877 => Free slot( in Vehicle in current spot ) => Set => Save.

And play ...then I can find Japan Import in the south of Volkwagen car shop.

*you'd better have a back-up on the original files or DataBase folder itself.