We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Loek's FH3 pictures

Loek

Hey all,

Got FH3 and I love it, especially the graphics. So I made a lot of shots. Of which, I will share a few here.

[ATTACH]27763[/ATTACH]

One of my first cars, the very Australian Falcon XR8. I just love the way this car looks. I wish the European Mondeo could look like this!

[ATTACH]27764[/ATTACH]

I could've bought that M4 in the back, but this bright coloured RC-F is the one I chose, and I just love it. Most people find it ugly, I find it really nice looking. Also, driftz!

[ATTACH]27767[/ATTACH]

The new R8 is in my eyes one of the best looking supercars, and in this picture, I like it even more somehow...

[ATTACH]27769[/ATTACH]

In Australia, even your supercars will get dirty :)

[ATTACH]27770[/ATTACH]

Jumping in the Biposto!

I have some more shots, and will of course make more, this is just to see if you guys like it or not. I hope you do!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh3&id=2686640&full=true

I could've bought that M4 in the back, but this bright coloured RC-F is the one I chose, and I just love it. Most people find it ugly, I find it really nice looking. Also, driftz!

I have some more shots, and will of course make more, this is just to see if you guys like it or not. I hope you do!

Great start! Let me tell you that you are not alone, I love the looks of the RC-F too... And that V8!

Sounds + drive is very cool indeed :) Thanks!

Some shots of last night, in which I did some wet racing in the Tesla and Eau Rouge, built a 458 Liberty Walk and met a LaFezza in it, and barnfind hunting + crosscountry cruising in the TTS.

[ATTACH]27771[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27774[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27777[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27778[/ATTACH]

With Polestar as username, you can't not have this badboy, the S60 Polestar.

[ATTACH]27779[/ATTACH]

Some wet racing in my X6 and a borrowed Wraith for a Bucket List challenge.

[ATTACH]27780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27781[/ATTACH]

Couldn't resist getting the VIP Package as well so I now have the Aventador SV, too!

[ATTACH]27782[/ATTACH]

And it spits flames :)

[ATTACH]27783[/ATTACH]

Night time shots of the festival in Byron Bay using my F12tdf, and Surfers Paradise in a great car, the Huracán Horizon Edition.

[ATTACH]27784[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27786[/ATTACH]

Possible spoiler alert (just in case)

Centenario vs Jet! :)

[ATTACH]27787[/ATTACH]

This is not my Centenario btw, don't be fooled by my personal plate on the car. That's just what happens in Showcase Events.

That Wraith shot is quite stunning, very reminiscent of a magazine shot and those latest night shots are superb!

:btup

Thanks a lot Diablo, I'm glad you like it because that shot turned out very well :)

Yes, me too got the new car pack. With this epic Huayra BC.

[ATTACH]27788[/ATTACH]

I accidentally drove my Jeep into a drivatar in his 570S, when I found out it can be used as ramp :D

[ATTACH]27795[/ATTACH]

My new Jaaaaaaag (sorry, I have been auction hunting and got some great deals (I saved almost 500k on like 14 cars :o )

[ATTACH]27794[/ATTACH]

Also got myself two M4's of which I converted one to a Liberty Walk.

[ATTACH]27793[/ATTACH]

Another possible spoiler alert:

Final Showcase! Polaris vs Zeppelin...

[ATTACH]27792[/ATTACH]

Wanted a rally race, got 12 rally cars, not a single dirt road in the race. But rain made it still challenging.

[ATTACH]27791[/ATTACH]

Night sky as we do some massive slides in the SVR (who knew a 2 tonne SUV was good for this?)

[ATTACH]27790[/ATTACH]

And finally, early morning streetrace, winning a Buick GNX.

[ATTACH]27789[/ATTACH]

See you soon with more shots!

We return with new photo settings.

Some mad slides in the rain in the Z06, a great car.

[ATTACH]27805[/ATTACH]

The Vulcan...

[ATTACH]27804[/ATTACH]

Not sure why I like this picture but I like this picture.

[ATTACH]27803[/ATTACH]

This awesome thing. The LM Rally Fighter.

[ATTACH]27802[/ATTACH]

For some reason I thought it was fun to "blend in" with the AI by driving realistically in this chilled Ghibli. Turns out Drivatars are a pain in the *** if you try that.

[ATTACH]27801[/ATTACH]

Want Drivatar rollovers? Do a cross-country race in the "Extreme Tracktoys" class.

[ATTACH]27800[/ATTACH]

This is how the Cherokee SRT was born :P

[ATTACH]27799[/ATTACH]

No words needed. The SVR is just so beautiful.

[ATTACH]27798[/ATTACH]

I bought this Ranger (on the auction) and if you want fun, keep the AWD drivetrain and swap the engine with a 6.5L V12.

[ATTACH]27797[/ATTACH]

Happy Ranger is happy in the forests.

[ATTACH]27796[/ATTACH]

I'n on my phone at school so I can only share the highlights. Night and early morning shots of the Vulcan and AMG GT S.

[ATTACH]27277[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27278[/ATTACH]

Also, I finally made my first skin. It's different to TDU2's system, but with the preset logo's it works fine. Hope you like it! I'm not sure if it already pops up in the design editor.

[ATTACH]27279[/ATTACH]

Less activity here, I'm terribly sorry. I'm in Germany right now so I have to use my iPhone to post pictures. And as reliable as smartphones are, this is attempt #4 so let's hope it works this time.

Also, this is the final bunch, and I won't be reunited with my Xbox until Saturday so I guess you will have to wait for the next ones ;)

RX-7 speedbuild and nice paint...

[ATTACH]27806[/ATTACH]

A great opportunity for a nice sunrise picture.

[ATTACH]27814[/ATTACH]

Epic driftz in the M2. A very nice car, I'm glad they added it in FH.

[ATTACH]27813[/ATTACH]

Parked it in front of a house and imo it blends in nice.

[ATTACH]27812[/ATTACH]

So I was in Surfers Paradise and my Yarra Valley festival had received an upgrade. Which means a mini-roadtrip. And I took the, in my eyes, perfect roadtrip car: a CTS-V. Which can, for instance, drift.

[ATTACH]27811[/ATTACH]

I tricked some people in thinking this image was real. Only the watermark gives it away....

[ATTACH]27810[/ATTACH]

I just so love the agressive look of this car. I think it's amazing. Also, this dam is very nice. And asks for further inspection.

[ATTACH]27809[/ATTACH]

So after some inprobable off-roading muscle car action I visited the bottom of the dam.

[ATTACH]27808[/ATTACH]

So, while I'll continue having fun in my vacation in Germany (greetings to all the German TDuck users), I will resume this thread. I hope to see you then!

I'm back! Today I was in a mood to photograph only cars that I really like :)

Like this Jaaaaaaaaag F-Type.

[ATTACH]27815[/ATTACH]

And of course, #DutchPride, the Donkervoort:

[ATTACH]27824[/ATTACH]

The Williams might not be "beautiful" but it's attractive in a certain way.

[ATTACH]27823[/ATTACH]

So I got that 20k exp board. And then fell off the cliff. Oops!

[ATTACH]27822[/ATTACH]

This mighty beast, it's probably the best looking saloon car ever.

[ATTACH]27821[/ATTACH]

A roadtrip (with drivatars ofcourse) through the jungle.

[ATTACH]27819[/ATTACH]

Driftz!

[ATTACH]27820[/ATTACH]

Although the aero kit is a bit meh, the XK R-S is also beautiful.

[ATTACH]27818[/ATTACH]

Another Jaaaaaag, the XF R-S.

[ATTACH]27817[/ATTACH]

And the RR SVR in a cave.

[ATTACH]27816[/ATTACH]

Awesome wee Clio Williams, has to be dark blue with gold wheels to get the proper accolades from me though. :p

That, I can explain, has to do with the fact I got the '13 Clio first, which didn't look all that bad in the Williams colors :) Hence I painted the Williams in the '13 Clio's factory color.

So I did a lot but didn't photograph all of it :( I basically finished the game, having all my festivals to level 5, now it's down to getting all my favorite cars, one by one.

Here's some randoms.

I just love the lighting in this one.

[ATTACH]27825[/ATTACH]

Evo vs Subie :)

[ATTACH]27832[/ATTACH]

Because the Evo X is my favorite car, I built two of them. A rally car, as seen above, and a drift car.

[ATTACH]27831[/ATTACH]

And who doesn't love a Rocket Bunny '86.

[ATTACH]27830[/ATTACH]

Then I made a very fast Reliant!

[ATTACH]27829[/ATTACH]

Which went well....

[ATTACH]27828[/ATTACH]

Then it was wet, and I happened to be driving the bright orange GT-R, to give some color to this bad weather.

[ATTACH]27827[/ATTACH]

Oh, and here's the '17 GT-R compared to the "old" GT-R. A great shot, imo.

[ATTACH]27826[/ATTACH]

And we start again in the rain, this time in a classic M/AMG duel.

[ATTACH]27837[/ATTACH]

Then I found some shots I haven't shared to my gallery so they're "old" (made in the first week of me having the game) but still, I hope you like them :)

Some air in the 155 Q4 DTM.

[ATTACH]27836[/ATTACH]

Sidewayz in the Falcon XR8 (yes, I really love it, okay)

[ATTACH]27835[/ATTACH]

And that other Falcon, which I honestly don't really like, which is down to the fact it has that amazing looking brother. No orange stripes can help you there, mate :)

[ATTACH]27834[/ATTACH]

Back to present: Me completing all the festivals, events etc left me with a lot of credits, so I bought the Centenario, which is nice, but this thing is even more amazing (personal reasons, Centenario is seriously fast): the mighty P1.

[ATTACH]27833[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Diablo! Sorry for the late reply, I didn't make enough pictures to make another post so I return after a while :)

Just some randoms, again. Like this German duel in the dirt:

[ATTACH]27845[/ATTACH]

What? Another shot of the Falcon?

I.... I just happened to be driving it. The opportunity for this, imo, beautiful shot, was there for any car.

[ATTACH]27844[/ATTACH]

"Waste of good donuts"

(you're a hero if you know what that quote means compared to this pic)

[ATTACH]27843[/ATTACH]

Today in "the improbable duel": An AMG GT S, featuring a CTS-V.

[ATTACH]27842[/ATTACH]

This shot reminded me of a sort of "cover shot" for this game. With all the different kinds of cars...

[ATTACH]27841[/ATTACH]

And then I got the new update! Got really hyped when I saw the new NSX, and it immeadiatly got the task to do some barnfind hunting!

[ATTACH]27840[/ATTACH]

Then I wanted to farm some credits and exp and this happened. Oops! (this is the M4 GTS by the way)

[ATTACH]27839[/ATTACH]

Then we move over to, what's in my eyes, the star of this update. The Talbot Lotus Sunbeam. Why? Because it's unexpected and because I have a weak for French 80's cars. And because it's a damn good rally-cross car.

[ATTACH]27838[/ATTACH]

Thanks Diablo! You're right, it was from one of the final missions in the LS area of GTA;San Andreas, an epic police chase in which two biker cops drop their donuts and say it! It was one of my favorite missions, but the highlight was driving through the Sprunk sign, changing the slogan from "A taste of things to come" to "A taste of [.....] come" Just that Rockstar mentality. I love it.

Anyway, I discovered the Forza Gallery has a storage limit, and because I paste my images via direct URL, in order to not make my shots disappear one by one, I need to save them all and upload them manually. This takes time, so let me take you through some behind the scenes, shots I've made that never made it onto this page.

But first, special mention to my new favorite car in the game:

[ATTACH]27846[/ATTACH]

Yes, it's a Raptor. But because I'm a showoff, it's a Horizon Edition. Because it's even better.

Why do I love it so much? Because it can do everything. Yes, I said it. Everything.

Being much faster than everyone on an asphalt circuit? Got that covered.

Owning everyone in a Rallycross Race? Yep, done that.

Full sprint trail with some asphalt in it? Yes, did that.

Beating Audi R8 and Ferrari 488 GTB on the Goliath Circuit? Oh, ofcourse I did that.

And earning 355k credits and 7 levelups from that same race? Yeah, absolutely.

Being able to park within the lines in a city parking space? ....

[ATTACH]27847[/ATTACH]

What, did you expect anything other than success?

And while we're at it, but this is personal, with the better front bumper and the spare wheel storage in the trunk, it looks beast too. Combine this with the Horizon Edition ADV.1 wheels and the stellar paintjob and this can, imo, only be described as a beast on wheels.

Anyway, I really love this car, it's more versatile than any American car I've ever known, while still being as patriotic as a US car can ever be. It's a brilliant car, sorry, truck!

Anyway, on to the oldies. Remember, this has all been made in week 1 but never posted!

[ATTACH]27848[/ATTACH]

Giving the GT12 some rest after a heavy off-road session.

[ATTACH]27849[/ATTACH]

I really loved the R8 back then.

[ATTACH]27855[/ATTACH]

I personally think the 458 is overrated (it's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but it's a bit "basic", like "once I get enough money I buy a 458 and I'm the God of supercar territory" mentality). Personal touch, but still, Ferrari's are brilliant. But I miss the NA sound of the 458 once you get a 488 GTB. The middle road it is, via this 458 Speciale.

[ATTACH]27854[/ATTACH]

Squad Goals ;)

[ATTACH]27853[/ATTACH]

More R8.

[ATTACH]27852[/ATTACH]

Action shot of the brilliant 695 Biposto.

[ATTACH]27850[/ATTACH]

Wet shot of the 458S.

[ATTACH]27851[/ATTACH]

After another heavy off-road session, the Ford GT also needs some rest.

And I'm off to do some other things, this could be my last update in this thread for a while.

Haha that run down of things the special edition Raptor can do was so well done. That finisher. :lol:

Awesome awesome shots throughout as always. You really do have a way of putting things across in both text and image and it's quite a talent with how easy you do it too imo. As you know though, I always like to pick out a favourite and I think it will come of no surprise when I say it is the plucky little Abarth vs train. The vibrant colours suit the action and actually make it look like it could be a still from a Pixar movie.

Best of luck with what you need to do and I look forward to your next update whenever that may be. :D