We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Loek's FH3 pictures

Loek

@Diablo thanks man! [quote name='Diablo'] So can you not take pics normally with others around or were you just messing about with drone mode?[/QUOTE] The fancy photo mode in Single Player is not available in multiplayer, so to make photo's I use the drone mode so you can hide the UI easily and then screenshot them to save them to the Microsoft Xbox Gallery instead of the Forza Gallery.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@superhyper and the lads who gave a like: thanks Some randoms from today... [ATTACH]28852[/ATTACH] Testing out saturation which needed a very specific car color. Hence the ST, which I like but never photograph, was very suitable. [ATTACH]28853[/ATTACH] At first I disliked the Sesto because you couldn't open the engine bay. Until I discovered you can, and this looks amazing. [ATTACH]28854[/ATTACH] Just some random fun in a "real life Bucket List" "car", the Polaris EXP 1000. [ATTACH]28855[/ATTACH] Just some cruising in the new 911 Turbo. [ATTACH]28856[/ATTACH] Never had a Sagaris, while I used to like it in the good old TDU2 days. So I bought one. And I sort of like it. It's lacklusture in Forza, imo. [ATTACH]28857[/ATTACH] Color is great though. [ATTACH]28858[/ATTACH] Most random picture ever. But hey. On a blog I read that on May 2nd, 1986, the last ever Group B rally race was driven. As a tribute, I took my favorite GB car out, and took some retro-style extreme rally pictures. Well, two actually. I enjoyed the moment. But didn't photograph it that much. [ATTACH]28859[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28860[/ATTACH] Le mighty Evo 2, such a nice car.

Wanted to share a few with you today: it's my birthday, wanted to post something. However, considering it's late, they are not in need of captions so make of it what you want :)

[ATTACH]28867[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28868[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28869[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28870[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28871[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28872[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28873[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28874[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28876[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28877[/ATTACH]

Random haul o'pics coming at ya.

[ATTACH]28891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28892[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28893[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28894[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28895[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28898[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28899[/ATTACH]

Thanks Mau, I tend to like it, but I might find another livery sooner or later.

Anyway, Hotwheelz!

[ATTACH]28910[/ATTACH]

I decided to get the obligatory "regular" cars first on the normal map. The Charger E49 R/T Chrysler thing is very meh. Totally not my type of car.

[ATTACH]28911[/ATTACH]

This Jeep Trailcat though, that one begs for a nice upgrade package to have loads of fun in.

[ATTACH]28912[/ATTACH]

I don't like this Zonda R. There, I said it. It's just not fun to drive, and I also already had a go at it on the HW Tracks. And I still don't like it.

[ATTACH]28913[/ATTACH]

The Zenvo, which didn't catch fire yet. Immeadiate love/hate relationship with this car: it's fast, it looks menacing, and I still am meh towards it. Need to drive it more often, though.

[ATTACH]28914[/ATTACH]

Although it needed some upgrades and some finetuning, especially the gears: this one I was expecting to be loads of fun. Expect a photoshoot on Blizzard one day, as it's an Arctic Truck (that's not a promise because I will probably fail to keep it).

Anyway, time to head into the World of Hotwheels.

[ATTACH]28915[/ATTACH]

Le low front endz on le Bone Shaker the first car which you will drive. Mmmmh, I don't like it, but Hotwheels. Yo.

[ATTACH]28916[/ATTACH]

Ermagherd it's a ruined Mustang and a Dinosaur...

[ATTACH]28917[/ATTACH]

Well, ruined. The sound is nice. And it's sorta nice to drive.

[ATTACH]28918[/ATTACH]

A Mini Cooper. And a nice overview of the new HW world.

[ATTACH]28919[/ATTACH]

A stationary Jag in the city. Hmm :P

@superhyper yes, we should :) @Diablo: the focus was supposed to be the city, but the car was in a very nice position :) Some more HW shots: [ATTACH]28921[/ATTACH] GT86... [ATTACH]28922[/ATTACH] This 1932 Ford which is the HW barnfind... [ATTACH]28923[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28924[/ATTACH] Also very fast. [ATTACH]28925[/ATTACH] Personal favorite: highspeed running in the Zenvo when I encountered a wild dinosaur...

This is potentially the last bunch of HW shots for now... Been travelling back to the mainland again.

[ATTACH]28928[/ATTACH]

Found this lurking around...

[ATTACH]28929[/ATTACH]

I still like my 918 though :)

[ATTACH]28930[/ATTACH]

Supercars on HW tracks, feels like I'm a kid again :)

[ATTACH]28931[/ATTACH]

A really fun little car to explore the map in.

[ATTACH]28932[/ATTACH]

Yeah that's a T-Rex alright...

@RobikV3: I'm meh towards it. It's fun and at the same time it's not. Hard to explain why. Myself, I don't think the map expansion is worth the price, but the included cars are very nice. @Diablo hehe, I did have some pictures of me running from dinosaurs but none of them are worth it imo. [ATTACH]28942[/ATTACH] Hot-wheely! hehe Okay I promised that we should have some mainland shots, which was well timed, considering I picked up a 997 GT2 RS. [ATTACH]28943[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28944[/ATTACH] It's pretty nice to drive, nothing spectacular though. [ATTACH]28945[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28946[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28947[/ATTACH] Not to brag, but the spec I chose adds to the clean look of the car. :)

@Diablo thanks, myself I prefer the last one as a calm shot but there's no arguing in taste :) 4 captures of the same car on the same HW track, made while trying to get the total of 177 HW Medals (on 162 and counting) Oh and don't hate, this Z4 GTE is brilliant for HW tracks. [ATTACH]28955[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28956[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28957[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]28958[/ATTACH]

I had to revive this thread again.

[ATTACH]28968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28967[/ATTACH]

Another bunch of my 918...

[ATTACH]28969[/ATTACH]

F-150 Raptor which I like. Meh shot though.

[ATTACH]28960[/ATTACH]

Now that all the car reviewers' Ford GT video's are up, I decided to take it out again.

[ATTACH]28961[/ATTACH]

After cruising with a friend I went on some solo cruising with the 488 GTB.

[ATTACH]28962[/ATTACH]

Doesn't this look familiar :)

[ATTACH]28963[/ATTACH]

Also, I need to use my 458 Speciale for a photo cruise one day.

Anyway, some of the highlights from a little cruise with a real life friend of mine.

[ATTACH]28964[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28965[/ATTACH]

Theme: SUV, X6 is mine.

[ATTACH]28966[/ATTACH]

Theme: classic muscle, Charger is mine.

[ATTACH]28970[/ATTACH]

Theme: Ferrari vs Lambo, 488 is mine.

[ATTACH]28971[/ATTACH]

Theme: we started up the session in random cars. GT is mine.

[ATTACH]28972[/ATTACH]

Theme: Lancia Rally, Stratos is mine.

Going on a short vacay so I'll dump the latest haul and I wish you the best of luck without me the coming days :)

[ATTACH]29035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29036[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29037[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29031[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29032[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29038[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29039[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29040[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29042[/ATTACH]