We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Please help, I tried everything :(

[HRT] vTec

Hello everyone!

Please help me!

I used to use TDU modding tools with megapack installed in TDU, and it ran perfectly. I used it only for switching the camera in right-hand drive cars. For other mods I use TDUPE. I uninstalled megapack, because the game runs more fluently without it. I reinstalled the game, put in cars, modded them with TDUPE, and it went as planned. Until I tried to switch camera positions. When I switch one of the car's anything in Modding tools, the game crashes, and the mod tools says: Unable to load requested vehicle data., until I replace the cameras.bin in the game's databse directory with the one from the modding tools.

Unnecessary to say, the camera position is still left, so it doesn't save anything.

To avoid any misunderstanding, I use the modding tools latest (1.16.2.) version, I didn't patch to any newer version of the game, and yes, I replaced the Bnk1.map file.

Can anybody help me? Is modding tools working with only megapack installed or what?

Regards!

Well that's sad, but thanks for the update :)

anyway, do you know anything about why is megapack lagging on my computer? It has i5-5200U (2.7GHz) processor with 8GB Ram and 4GB Nvidia video. OS is windows 8.1. I have definitely no idea why it can run fluently without megapack and can't with it...this was the only reason I tried to uninstall it.