We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Oké need to erase the name or replace cars then :nods:

and I have a question... if I replace some cars in cardealears with their own physics, their physics will be write in the db.bnk file or in another file ?

Won't change the dealer name. Too much trouble that can give too much problem for a detail that nobody really cares.

Plus, on the outside it will still being named as Chevrolet/Saturn. So, forget about it.

And yes, anything car-related in TDU is in DB.bnk. if you change anything in TDU PE it will be written in DB.bnk. if you change a color, if you add 10 dollars to price, if you change the seatbelt type.. Everything is in DB.bnk.

And no, it won't create a special file for your changes. So, i recommend you do a backup before.

ah good to know this, (sry I'm here since 1 month, I'd never update TDU before)

so we need to keep a (definitive) DB.BNK release version from you, to put our favourite or bests cars later,

don't worry, I don't need a special file especially for me, all things can be edited or made better in this world (only need to know how it run) :nods:

If the wait is so long, why didn't you tried to learn how to do it, so you wouldn't have to wait for it? :susp: It's not a complicated process, at least to fix the "problems" you're having. I've learned how to edit a btqr file after the release of this pack, which is what fixes de gears. Or you could just play it in manual gearbox.

Saturn? Just set any car as a Saturn in TDU PE and do what you need to with it.

Edit: Or, you could have patience, and as a human being, understand that things takes times to be done, and people have lives, and you're not paying for anything, so you just wait, like anyone else. It will be done when it can be done.

:)

Sure we got time for your fixes bro, there is only 2 weeks it released and all seems really good (in manual gears)

and we have hundreds car to test, especially japoneses who's really funny, I have test all mitsubishis and they're great, I will buy now all subarus to see if there are bugs,

In facts I saw only crash of textures with 964 speedster, 959, and skyline R32 after 5-10min driving, if modders see that we really need 80's porsche 911 (carrera 3.0/3.2) and 90's porsche 964 and 993 (carrera, 2s/4s, and turbo real models), and a 959 fixed

And plz Milli, do you have the terzer Viper RT/10 1992 mod plz ? Because the link is dead and it seems to be a great model

Thanks for all your times and this work bro :duck:

in facts, the model of sky and curve saturns still alive in game and are bots in race, they're only disappear of cardealers and rentals shops,

so if I replace for another model to have it to finish game or doing a ride, there will 2 saturns sky in the game = the original in bot, and the new I added

should be better to add it in a rental shop simpliest :umm:

oki doki Man ! :whistle:

so, there is a mission with saturn in here ... http://hpics.li/ac5c2b0

and a mission with a wiesmann MF3 in here ... http://hpics.li/bdb1824

and no cars seems available in the game

+ skyline R32, porsche 964 speedster and porsche 959 crash game textures after 10 minutes driving, it can be really disapointant when riding with people :nods: (maybe its from my computer, but several pple talk about it too)

Weismann MF3 is available in the game. Take a look at RUF dealer.

+, R32, Porsche 964 and 959 causing problems is not my problem. It's not a fault at what i did, it's a fault with the model. So, you point it out here, expecting me to fix it, is completelly waste of time. As i am not a modder.

And plz Milli, do you have the terzer Viper RT/10 1992 mod plz ? Because the link is dead and it seems to be a great model

I don't think, that this mod is so great ...

Putting on Golf lifts the car into air, like a monstertruck.

On normal Viper is looks like on the pic.

From outside the back window is blind.

[ATTACH]27687[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27688[/ATTACH]

ah voilà, that was this model (of 1992 viper), i'd never try it and can't found it on the web (edit : ahah "voilà" done donwnload ! thank you I've not seen :toof: )

I appology about the MF3, didn't saw it in ruf dealer, sry Milli :nods: (and if there is like 100 models to test +10min, it done +1000 minutes tests = like 17 hours to test cars with 10 minutes each one)

and for the 3 bugged models (R32, 964 speedster, 959), if there is a problem for 1, there is maybe a problem for all, maybe don't need to keep it only to play 10 minutes each time for a crash ; at this subject anybody gotta crash too with theses cars or it's just with my configuration plz ?

-link- , just ask :D

Edit:

Nice GTO pic btw. :nods:

Mihas mod?

Thanks, will test it later. And yes, it is Miha's GTO, couldn't find any other. BUT, i've think i've found a way to fix the problems that Miha's mods caused to Tomo. Later will upload a possible fix for it, teaching how to deal with it, in case more people have similar issues.

and for the 3 bugged models (R32, 964 speedster, 959), if there is a problem for 1, there is maybe a problem for all, maybe don't need to keep it only to play 10 minutes each time for a crash ; at this subject anybody gotta crash too with theses cars or it's just with my configuration plz ?

If you could actually post a picture of what do you mean about texture crash after 10 minutes, would help... But again, that problem is beyond me.

Guys, I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but seeing as I am using the carpack I thought I'd give it a shot.

First of all, again, I'm ever so grateful for your excellent work Mili, it really really brings back new life into my favorite racing game.

My problem now is, I tried my hand at replacing some cars and altering their physics.

One of the cars I replaced (worked without a problem) and altered the physics (which is the problem) is the Trans Am - mainly because of htat 39km car delivery mission which takes forever in the slow-ass Trans-Am.

I replaced the Trans Am with a Pontiac G8 GXP I found at hf-garage, installed the car etc etc, The thing is, when I hope into the game itself and launch the mission, the car revs up just dandily, but for some reason doesn't go into 5th or 6th, even though I set and specified the amount of gears and their ratios. Also, the G8 tops at 160 km/h, yay.

Please find attached screenshots from the physics editor. I would insert the tdupk file itself, but I for some reason can't export the specs.

[ATTACH]27689[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27690[/ATTACH]

Sorry if it's the wrong post.

PS: Also, is there an indepth guide for TDUPE use (especially regarding the inertias) or where to find specific car data? I only know of automobile-catalogue, but that only covers up to P.

Peace!

First of all, your Pontiac GXP data is quite wrong. If you want a better physics for it, search for Holden Commodore GXP, which is exactly same car as the G8.

Secondly, that issue sounds like the "drag" is way too high and acceleration too low.

I'd suggest to set 85 of accel and 0.30 of drag.

Edit:

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/make/holden_hsv/gxp/gxp_sedan/2010.html

Thanks for the link,

I altered the data accordingly but sadly it doesn't change anything. It still won't get into 5th/6th and still tops at 100 MPH.

In game, it is actually showing the different physics, or still have the original Firebird data?

Like, set 800hp and check if it actually shows 800hp in-game.