We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Hey Milli, thanks for patch, 2 questions

1. dlc pack already patched with this pontiac fix? because I just downloaded it and don't know if I should also download 2nd file

2. not really related with pack - can you tell me how to install (if it possible) 2 or more rims for one modded car? for example I have 3 rims options for mod, can I install all of them or just one?

The DLC already has been updated with the Pontiac fix, yes. Ultra Community Pack v1.04 is updating still. 1 hours to finish.

And if you replace a custom car with that mod, fear not, as they have 4 wheel options each.

But if you want to increase the wheel count of a vehicle, you'll need to extract the CarRims.db and Rims.db, drag to TDU UT and do all that process of editing files, do the codding, save, use TDUF to tell the game that there is new files so it can read the new files...

Someone posted a tutorial on how to add a new car, there it shows how to add rims aswell.

--- Post Updated ---

I have different kind of question. How do you think Mili, how much more cars can be added into TDU? I mean, how many slots are there, so they could be used?

TDU doesn't have a "slot limit". You can add as much slots as you want. So, yes, it is possible to have TDU with over 1000 vehicles. Thing is though, the car dealers have a limit. And there is a limited number of dealers. So, you can have a lot of cars, but sure not all them can be bought in the shops. This pack actually has more cars than dealers can store, but since there are over 100 vehicles only accessible via tune, i could manage to have dealer spots open. Not a lot, but there are a few left.

Edit: Pontiac fix is no longer necessary.

Hey Milli back to my issue I found out what causes the problem: FX Tweak off.

unfortunately in SD and HD mode grass distance is very short (it draws continuously when you ride) + shadows of some cars are bugged (for instance maserati granturismo s), anyway to fix that?

Hey Milli back to my issue I found out what causes the problem: FX Tweak off.

unfortunately in SD and HD mode grass distance is very short (it draws continuously when you ride) + shadows are bugged anyway to fix that?

Shadows are bugged in older mods. And grass does that indeed. Not sure why, and not sure if that is a "problem" to be fixed. It is important to remember that TDU is already 10 years old. It's an old game, and had it's limitation when it was made. It won't be a Forza Horizon 3. :lol:

Edit: Plus, fx tweak off, sd and hd is part of Project Paradise, not Ultra Community Pack, so, that means it's beyond my knowledge.

Guest Ahmed_A7
Milli

I have received email from my friend and he has explained how to fix car class after making car coppie in game

TDUMT: If you have in Car_model and Car_Version the same name as Car_File_Name you will not have problem with car classes in game and you can change car class in TDUPE

This is tested by Sourkho and this is how he fixed all car classes in game

I have received email from my friend and he has explained how to fix car class after making car coppie in game

TDUMT: If you have in Car_model and Car_Version the same name as Car_File_Name you will not have problem with car classes in game and you can change car class in TDUPE

This is tested by Sourkho and this is how he fixed all car classes in game

:lol: Again that Surkho dude?

You can change the car class in TDU PE, all the cars in Ultra Community Pack are editable in TDU PE and Modding Tools, that is not the issue. The issue is, the Firebird you find in the shop, buy, drive and edit in TDU PE and Modding Tools is NOT the Firebird you drive in the mission. So, the Firebird in the Mission is not editable.

Why? Because someone, in a previous car pack, created Firebird duplicates and confused TDU PE and Modding Tools. The easiest solution i found, to fix the 40 vehicles that person have duplicated, was duplicate it again, with a totally different REF Number, so, TDU MT and TDU PE wouldn't get confused and change 2 cars when you edit just one.

So, please, Sourkho knows nothing.

Edit: No, that actually doesn't make any change. What that image shows have no effect on Modding Tools neither it does in TDU PE. :lol:

Again, Sourkho knows nothing. :lol:

Edit 2: And i tell you why it is absolute garbage what he's saying.

Original TDU don't use the Car_File_Name in Car_Model neither Car_Version and yet you can edit it's class just fine. Did i already said that Sourkho knows nothing? :lol:

Guest Ahmed_A7
:lol: Again that Surkho dude?

You can change the car class in TDU PE, all the cars in Ultra Community Pack are editable in TDU PE and Modding Tools, that is not the issue. The issue is, the Firebird you find in the shop, buy, drive and edit in TDU PE and Modding Tools is NOT the Firebird you drive in the mission. So, the Firebird in the Mission is not editable.

Why? Because someone, in a previous car pack, created Firebird duplicates and confused TDU PE and Modding Tools. The easiest solution i found, to fix the 40 vehicles that person have duplicated, was duplicate it again, with a totally different REF Number, so, TDU MT and TDU PE wouldn't get confused and change 2 cars when you edit just one.

So, please, Sourkho knows nothing.

Edit: No, that actually doesn't make any change. What that image shows have no effect on Modding Tools neither it does in TDU PE. :lol:

Again, Sourkho knows nothing. :lol:

I saw in your car pack what you know :lol:

you can't even make car physics lol and 30 cars in you car pack have only 1 gear:clap:

I have tested your car pack from A to X and when i tested Sourkho car pack i was laughing at you cars and car physics and yes Milli learn to make the wheels just on the road not inside the road and try to fix your camera

This is information from his game and i have tested maybe 300 cars from game and they match with this tekst 95% In facebook they are 15 players who got this game from him and believe me there is no problem with this game

* ALL CARS GOT THEY OWN SHADOWS AND BODY_LR (BODY DISTANCE VIEW), COCK_LR (INTERIOR DISTANCE VIEW)

* COCK_LR AND COCK_HR MUTCH THE SAME (NO MORE CHANGING INTERIOR WHEN YOU TAKE A CAR IN GARAGE OR IN DEALERSHIP)

* NO MORE INTERIOR, STEERING WHEEL OR SHIFTING GEAR SHADOWS

* 900 CARS IN OAHU (YOU CAN BUY ONLY 500 CARS OR MAYBE MORE OTHER CARS WILL BE ADDED LATER AFTER FIXING THEM)

* ALL CARS GOT THEY OWN TUNNING (AUDI A4 YOU CAN BUY IN AUDI DEALERS AND AUDI A4 ALLROAD, S4, RS4 IN EUROPEAN TUNINGSHOP)

* NO USELESS TUNINGS ON OTHER CARS

* ALL THE CARS GOT THEY OWN CALIPERS AND SUPPORTERS (90% PAINTABLE CALIPERS)

* 75% CARS GOT PAINTABLE INTERIORS OR STITCHES

* FIXED ALL INTERIOR AND ADDED MORE MATERIALS AND STITCHES

* CORRECT WORKING DOORS AND WINDOWS (OPEN AND CLOSE)

* ALL CARS GOT LGT LIGHT AND NO MORE TDU LIGHT EFFECTS (DAYLIGHTS STAYS ALWAYS ON)

* FIXED DRIVER POSITION, PASSENGER POSITION, HANDS ON STEERING WHEEL, HANDS ON SHIFTING GEAR

* 30% CARS GOT THEY OWN RIMS WITH 3D PROTECTOR

* 90% CARS GOT THEY OWN RIMS WITH TDU RIMS

* ALL CARS GOT THEY OWN PHYSICS (NO MORE SPEED GOVERNOR)

* 99% FIXED TACHOMETER AND SPEEDOMETER

* CARS WITH ELECTRONIC SPEEDOMETER HAS NOW WORKING GAUGES

* UNLOCKED ALL DEALER (NO MORE LIMIT IN DEALERS)

* ALL HOUSES HAVE MUCH THE SAME PRICE AS IN OAHU IN REAL TIME

* 45 BIKES IN OAHU BIKE DEALERS WITH OWN PHYSICS

* WHEELS GO NOT TRUE THE LIPS WHEN YOU JUMP WITH CAR

* FIXED MIRRORS ON ALL CARS AND BIKES

* WORKING GPS ON ALL CARS WITH NAVIGATION

* SOME OF THE CARS GOT PAINTABLE RIMS (IN FOLDER CARS YOU CAN SEE IT ON Mercedes-Benz 280 CE Coupe C123)

* SOME OF THE CARS GOT WORKING SPOILER (SPOILER GOES OPEN OR SLOSE AS WINDOWS AND MAYBE SOME OF THEM WITH CAR SPEED)

* ALL CARS AND BIKES TIRES JUST ON THE ROAD AND NO OPEN DISTANCE BETWEEN ROAD AND TIRES

* 99% BURNOUT ALL TIRES SIZE ON THE ROAD EXACTLY WHERE IT MUST BE (FRONT, REAR, RIGHT, LEFT)

* NO MORE BONUS CARS (NOW YOU CAN BUY ALL BONUS CARS AND SELL THEM WHEN YOU WANT)

off topic = about it, where we can find this soukho pack ? (and some mods in this website are impossible to take cause of administrator law :eek: )

Only in his facebook group.

Girls who play game and having so many time for games :dwarn:

And what do you meant with that? :lol:

Your masculinity doesn't allow you to believe a girl who play games? I see, it all makes sense. Take your bigotry somewhere else, really.

why did you ban him ? oh c'mon man , to the noob i made 9 public and more private .... real mods every single is better then all his mods

He was banned for good reason a long time ago - we gave him the benefit of the doubt this time but he's being an asshat again so... :ban:

I know Milli didn't need it all deleted but I just want to keep your thread on topic, you do good work Mills :btup

you know that all modders stoped releasing mods bcs of his BS right ?

Yes, this stealling mods is old issue. Since Tool were making mods still. But the thing is Pator, how do we prevent people from doing it so? If you release a mod, the link will be public, that means anyone, anywhere in the world can download and possible edit.

What the moderators of this forum can do about it? Hack into other people's computer and shut it down?

Pator, look...

I think anyone on this forums dislike and don't agree with people doing that. It's wrong to do so, and even worse to make a profit over something stolen. But the real question is, what can the moderators of this forum, do to control these people and help/prevent them from doing so?

All they can do is ban those toxic people from this website, which is where their arms can reach. And that is the biggest issue, that i, and i believe almost anyone else, doesn't have an answer to that. :/