We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

@kgb_seven, i am glad you like the pack, an answering your question, no, the pack does not really change much of the graphic configurations. The FX tweaks are so minor that it shouldn't affect the computer performance that much. But yes, the FX folder and some others are quite optional. Although, UCP needs these folders to run: DataBase FrontEnd Sound Vehicles These 4 folders must be replaced or the pack won't work at all. But also, make sure you start the game using the Project Paradise Launcher, and mark the bigbnk box. That is very necessary.

Such an awesome pack Milli! Can't wait to properly get into it and play it a load! XD Looking forward to seeing new content too hopefully!

I am just wondering, where can I find the custom cars in the game, because I plan to mess about with adding my own but I don't know where I will find them! Thanks :D

They're located in the old Pontiac dealer, near the airport. Under the brand "Zaz". :lol:

And the work in the v1.05 has started already. The process is slow so far, because i will be busy untill somewhere between 4-11th March, so, the really hard work will happen after that. But so far, every Custom Car now uses different files for front-rear wheels. Here is a demonstration.

3H1gqQ3.jpg

They're located in the old Pontiac dealer, near the airport. Under the brand "Zaz". :lol:

And the work in the v1.05 has started already. The process is slow so far, because i will be busy untill somewhere between 4-11th March, so, the really hard work will happen after that. But so far, every Custom Car now uses different files for front-rear wheels. Here is a demonstration.

Awesome Milli, thanks for the info! :D I was thinking they must be kept in a dealer somewhere XD

And I am looking forward to seeing whats next in the pipelines, being able to swap up the rims front and back is going to be incredible!!

Okay, this is just my opinion but I really enjoy the cars that change mesh upon tuning such as the Liberty Walk Nissan GTR, are there any more of these cars and will anymore of these be added in the future?

Can't answer that because not many modders are making mods anymore. If they don't make good ones, i won't have anything to add. :comfort:

Yeah theses wheels are really better, I had change it since the begining and there is a better model of this m5e39 (bests lights and body)

Maybe you can add the 964 targa carrera4 to change the 964sc who's not existing in reality :duck:

edit: we can find original wheels for the peugeot 206 too (i have change it too)

plus : the megane II RS because she is really beautifull and good balance with fiat turbo coupé/lancia delta integrale and can be a really good F category

Hi Mili, just want to say again I love this ultra pack. Been using it since release. I do have a question. Is it possible to create tuning versions for all cars, for instance 2-5 versions for different Ferraris, BMW, Mercedes Benz, etc. that would be cool...

Like what exactly?

Milli, the modified ocean and the weather will come in version 1.05 of the UCP??

Yes. Been thinking about change the name, for something easier, like, Test Drive Unlimited Platinum, or something, since this has evolved into something much bigger than just a car pack. :lol:

For example for M5 E39 and E 60, M3 E30 and E36, Ferrari F430, Modena, F12 and 365 GTB to have their own tunning models like the Nissan Skyline GTR R34 and 240SX...

No, because they need the actual 3D model. Which is not me who makes them. A modder must make the 3D model, only then i can add it to the game. Since nobody made good tuned F430's and others, they can't change like the R34, or the 240SX. Sadly.