We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

not that's enough (but I looked a car TV show called "wheeler dealer" and they talked about firsts fuel injection systems who's appears in 1967, so I continue to think that a classic car can't have fuel injection system, I'm the same idea with the real classic meetings (especially richard mille shows and Tour auto) or the website automobilesportive who have 15years about actuality and tests, and TV show cars etc etc etc)

so to stay on TDU, do you plan to realease a new update of the patch ? with more cars ?:lol:

Update, no. Evolution, yes. It's called TDU Platinum.

And does this answer your question about new cars?

WrbNLeJ.jpg

Although, i am taking it slow, not rushing it, because i am also really polishing the source codes and everything, so i don't really need to do countless updates and fixes. Plus, TDU Platinum is more than just a pack, it will have a different thread, a different download and a different installation. Bigger, more complete and easier to use/install/play.

okay, goods, thanks for answers ! so I waited update in here along the time :drool: I had not seen about TDUplatinum, will interest of it too then :nods:

:new: so I decide to try to put a feet too into the evolution of TDU, I will try to give us a good surprise

thanks for all the "jobs" about TDU evrybodies :duck:

PS : nice pic bro :smig:

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered problem

I've replaced Ferrari 812 for Pagani Zonda c12s roadster, everything works fine, but Pagani Zonda F Roadster (ANOTHER car in same shop) textures never appear in shop.

When I am trying to test drive it game crashes, when I've replaced textures for another car it still doesn't appear,

is there any solution?

also I noticed ferrari 812 has still same car model numbers (in TDUPE tab - staff you shouldn't touch) as all Pagani Zonda's maybe it is somehow related?

@UPDATE

problem solved - when I was swapping Ferrari 812 for Pagani Zonda c12s Roadster I deleted by mistake one of Zonda F Roadster rim file "ZondaF_Rst_R_01" (Pagani Zonda's files names are very similar) fortunately I have back up and I compared both folders and found out what was the issue :P

But I am not switching gears manually,

I am accelerating from 0kp/h and in normal circumstances it should just shift automatically at 50-60kp/h, instead it shifts at 30kp/h to 2nd gear maintaining 30kp/h for ~1sec and after 1 sec again to 1st gear car accelerating til I reach 50kp/h and shifts to 2nd gear and then car shifts properly 3,4,5,6 gear shifts works fine (everything in auto gearbox)

If I accelerate slowly and carefully, it will shift at 50kp/h like it should.

physics was included with car, so I didn't change anything besides correcting a bit drag and acceleration values

edit: I've checked original performance attached to car, gear issue was there too so my little performance changes didn't do anything for sure

Ah cool thanks, can do now :nods:

So I tried to put original R34 skyline by TDU, to remplace the new one who have a black interior less beautifull, but with the right drive I had the camera on the passager seat :sulk:

Original skyline R34 is really better than the new, try to think about in the TDUplatinum, so the Ferrari Maranello too for examples, bests conditions in the dealer and really bests interiors :nods:

plus: lambo murcielago interior is horrible too, the original is100 times better :nods:

Is it possible to add full support for xbox 360 controller? The most noticeable is the lack of vibration in the pad, which will make entertainment cooler. In the game files I even found the corresponding icons corresponding to the selected interaction associated with pressing the button on the pad :D (Sorry for my English)