We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Yesterday i have asked him about screens:cool:....Alhamdullilah i have not broken the rules

--- Post Updated ---

Well i don't know what between you guys...and maybe it's not my business but i have send you his email and you can ask him about mods or car pack

when i requests 2 cars in forume....after he send me his email and his mod in forume

Ahmed, i asked Sourkho one month ago, because i've found him on TDU and he kept telling me about his mods.

I humble said, well, how could you help me with it? Add me on facebook so we can talk and work this out. And so he did.

We talked, he sent a few mods, but then he accused me of being a moderator here in turboduck, which i denied. He then said i am a supporter and turboduck is a poop forum. He then said he knew i couldn't be trusted and i didn't deserve his mods. After he said that, i decided to not add his mods then, if i don't deserve, his mods don't deserve to be in this pack, which was created for the fun of playing TDU.

I don't set rules of use, rules of sharing and neither rules of modding. Because this pack is not mine, it's ours. It's for the community. It is mine, yours and everybody else who just wants to play the game. As a mere reason i am the one who made it, because i know how to do it, and it pleases me to see that some people enjoy it. That is what i wanted. People to enjoy the better game that i, and all the other modders made possible.

I am trying to offer the best i can with support and fixing the bugs you guys are reporting here.

So, again i will say this, but i won't go running around behind someone who was extremelly rude to me and this whole community because of his mods, because we actually don't need them.

And if you don't believe me and want a proof of what i am saying, i still have the whole Facebook conversation.

Hello Milli!!

First at all I want to say that your patch is awesome. Good job!!!!

Second at all I want to ask you if you could make a tutorial about how put a car in a custom dealer shop. I explain it better. I buy a Nissan skyline gtr r34 and when I go to de custom dealer shop I can choice the gtr r34 mine´s edition. how do you make this??

Thanks for everything

Not first/second at all... first of all, secondly...

Custom cars are made for you to replace them with new mod you want to add to Milli pack. You have simple tutorial in pack file - just replace custom car file with mod you downloaded and don't forget to edit car performance.

I believe he wants to know how i did a "body swap" when you tune a car. Later i will explain, but i am not home yet. Same goes for try fix a few of the bugs already pointed.

Hi Milli,

First thank you very much for this incredible patch. It add a lot of incredible cars.

However, I got some troubles.

Firstly with the 1.03

All the opponents are named PasdansleDVD (Not inside the DVD).... (Yes, I am French)

Crash when you select some race.

With the hotfix 1.1, crash during the load of the game (before the start menu).

How can I fix it?

For information, I got windows 10, nvidia 960GT, i5.

Thank you for your help.

There are 6 races who's crash, and you will find "pas de Dvd" en level debutant/amateur/pro, when you will be expert the bots will become with their real names, i will put the list of the races who crash later (D and E categories), theses problems seems coming only in fr versions, the others seems corrected with the hotfix (crash with 1.0 & 1.1 at the begining)

Sinon stu veux je cherche un rider serieux pour sballader trkl ++

The pasdansleDVD happens because i've tried to increase the difficulty of the bots, putting them with the same behaviour. But apparently the first races are coded in a way that the game pick bots with bad behaviour, and assign generic cars to them.

Since there are no bots with bad behaviour, they get the padansleDVD name.

And the racing crashing i still not sure why they happen, it is not a clear reason, what i've been doing is back, and add bots bit by bit, and test each time a new bot is added. Last time, the bot number 289 made the game crash. No matter what name, or what car, it always crashed the game. So i left only 288.

But i must now check why some of you guys are getting a crash with the hotfix v1.1 when some other people are just fine with it.

Hey Milli I found next car with bugged gear:

Nissan Fairlady Z 432, just like Bugatti, car won't gear up

can u please write here what to do to fix it? I would like to do it by myself if I will be in emergency situation :)

That is a problem with BTQR file, inside the car.bnk file. I need to extract it and increase the max rpm. Because if i set a higher RPM limit than it's BTQR, it will get that effect when using automatic gearbox or manual with auto clutch. Since i've done all cars with manual + clutch, i couldn't notice that.

So far there is the 205 T16, Fiat Punto, Fairlady Z 432... and possible the 33 Stradale.

Edit: If in an emergence, reduce the rpm limit in TDU PE. If it's 8500, set 7500 or even 7000.

Also, i've found what was causing the crashing with the hotfix v1.1. Tried here, had to set my game in french, and then it crashed aswell.

People who play in english didn't get such issue.

r8PY1Pd.png

Soon enough i will release a hotfix v1.2, with edited btqr files from the already known cars and fixing this issue for players who use another language than english.

Edit: Just tested, it's working in other languages again. Races don't crash, bots have names, and the game works. Thanks for the patience of waiting. :D

--- Post Updated ---

Hotfix v1.2 uploaded. Link is again, the same link as the pack. More info in the OP.

:eek2:

:headbang2:

Nah actually it's good, I want newest hotfix for my disc copy, also I save all my performance data in notepad, when the time is right I will

edit everything in TDUPE with information from notepad and copy your pack on disc :) it's like waiting for full perfect version of game which will be ready

whenever I put disc into disk drive.

The only downside of this process is that I am not sure if I didn't forget something to write down in notepad, when I replace DB.bnk file again with new hotfix

Edit: btw. fix for vehicle gears aren't inside DB.bnk? how exterior and interior could fix gears :O

:eek2:

:headbang2:

Nah actually it's good, I want newest hotfix for my disc copy, also I save all my performance data in notepad, when the time is right I will

edit everything in TDUPE with information from notepad and copy your pack on disc :) it's like waiting for full perfect version of game which will be ready

whenever I put disc into disk drive.

The only downside of this process is that I am not sure if I didn't forget something to write down in notepad, when I replace DB.bnk file again with new hotfix

Edit: btw. fix for vehicle gears aren't inside DB.bnk? how exterior and interior could fix gears :O

It is only the exterior files. Because that happens with incoherence between max rpm and btqr files. btqr files are inside the vehicle exterior.bnk, which is the power/torque curve. That is made by the modder who made the car. And sometimes, they do not edit the btqr.

And to save your own physics, there is a easier way, just press ctrl+e in TDU PE, and it will create a .tdupk file in your desktop. That file can then be imported to any car, when you press ctrl+i, also in TDU PE. And voilá, your physics would be restored in no time. Though, you would need to create a .tdupk file for every vehicle.

Edit: Also, the Lamborghini Aventador Coupe file is called LP640.bnk. For some reason i don't know, the person who did a previous pack that had it, named the file that way.

"Though, you would need to create a .tdupk file for every vehicle."

this is main problem of this process, I am too lazy for that, I prefer just to write down all my desired changes and eventually I will just edit TDUPE with full list of information, also your idea would be good if I changed a lot of cars data but I am not, mostly prices, groups and acc/grid :)