We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Milli I checked list and I think it's great, maybe I could suggest some models for you to consider adding to your pack? of course if it is even possible to find anywhere:

Nissan GT-R 35 (I think you just missed it on list though, if not Norby931 made perfect model), Maserati MC12, Maserati GranTurismo, Porsche 991 GT3 RS and Porsche 918 Spyder (TDU Zoqqer has awesome models of both of them on his site), Ford Mustang VI, Lotus Exige S v6 (I love this car's rear *.*), Lexus LFA, Lexus IS 350, Lykan HyperSport, maybe few all-terrain cars i.e. Land Rover, Cadillac Escalade.

Would be awesome to see them in pack :))

The list is in a growing process. Many cars have been added already, but i am double-checking them to fix minnor issues and adding some more i've forgot, and i am doing this in alphabetical order. As you can see, i am still in Lamborghini, Nissan haven't been double checked, neither has Porsche...

But, i am not adding big cars because the lack of interior camera for them. If i can not find a good interior camera, it's not going to be in the game, simple as that.

To prove my point that some cars are already added, but not on the list yet...

14882379_1307736522599528_6629271042517120946_o.jpg

14753408_1296942937012220_1025603791411521940_o.jpg

So it's like renewed versions of same cars?

Yes.

MagicV8 is right.

I've replaced the original Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe with a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. Aston Martin DB9 with Aston Martin DBS, Aston Martin DB9 Volante with Aston Martin Virage.

Every car on the list will be in the pack when you install it. There will also be "Hidden" cars, which are the cars obtainable via tuning shops. And i am not listing them, because you won't find them in the dealers, pretty much like Original TDU did not list the Saleen S281 in their car list. :lol:

FOUND A PROBLEM!

Will try to be very direct:

- Civicmanvtec's and TobRacer's patches have added many "random duplicated" slots, which pretty much confused TDU, TDUPE and TDU Modding Tools.

- Easiest solution i've found was to duplicate the vehicles again, with a different REF number. And it worked. Fixed the TDUPE and TDUMT. Cars are working just fine.

So, what is the problem?

Model missions.

TDU has specific model missions, where you need a specific car to complete, for example, Ascari KZ1. Since i've duplicated the car to fix the problem with TDUPE and MT, the game doesn't see the Ascari KZ1 as the same Ascari KZ1 that you need to complete the mission. That happens because TDU sees vehicles for events through their REF number, not their name.

Solution?

Either i try to revert it back, by deleting the useless files that the previous patches have created, or i learn how to edit a TDU event, so i can swap the REF number of those events to the new ones, which if possible, can even open more options, as i can add the REF number of a brand new vehicle.

tl;dr

Good stuff: The cars i've already added won't be deleted, they all stay like they were before.

Bad stuff: It might delay a bit the release, as i need to work on this and fix this annoying problem. I need an IGE editor. :lol:

EDIT:

Nevermind, i've fixed it already! Problem was real, so i've deleted a couple of stuff, tested and it's working again. All races and missions can be done.

I got concerned myself about that problem i've found. Spent a bit of time thinking about how to solve it, also, trying. Game crashed a few times, but at the end, i managed to make it work.

Now, been working on Nissan, which was the first brand i edited and added vehicles. When i did that i wasn't very good at it, and it ended giving me a lot of work to fix it all. With time and patience i managed to fix them.

15110343_1330992820273898_1713359930605457920_o.jpg

With all problems gone, i can again keep moving forward with adding cars, tuning packs and etc. :lol:

Hey Milli.

Just saw that you won't provide any game translation (english apart, of course) in this version. I (my tools) might help in updating other language files with missing resources.

Will see what I can do when pack is out :)

How can i do it myself to spare you work? Is there any link? Lol