We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Would be great. I haven't seen the new db files still, but I think autofix feature can be used with TDUF DB Editor (check then TryFix).

TDUF Database Editor · djey47/tdu-cp Wiki · GitHub

You may try on a copy of your new database, I will fix/improve the program if that causes issues.

Boom! Got it working in other languages! Plus, i didn't know that TDUF had a user interface now, been using TDUF 0.5 this whole time. Hahaha Epic job Djey, thanks a lot! :D

Hey Milli I have idea and it's your choice whether u like it or not

I think it would be good idea to reveal "hidden vehicle" list in new topic (with spoiler alert information - for people who wouldn't like to know) and here is why:

There is a lot of vehicle and there is no chance everybody can afford all of them (without playing like thousands of hours), therefore there is a big chance players won't even know about existance of hidden cars they would love to have, I hope you understand my point of view ;)

Hey Milli I have idea and it's your choice whether u like it or not

I think it would be good idea to reveal "hidden vehicle" list in new topic (with spoiler alert information - for people who wouldn't like to know) and here is why:

There is a lot of vehicle and there is no chance everybody can afford all of them (without playing like thousands of hours), therefore there is a big chance players won't even know about existance of hidden cars they would love to have, I hope you understand my point of view ;)

You're just being curious. :lol:

By the way, there is a way to know/discover the hidden cars. After all, they will be listed in TDU PE and Modding Tools aswell. But that is like, ruin the fun to re-discover the cars and their tunings. Ruins the "surprise" effect i wanted by hidding them from the list. :lol:

It's like use a cheat code. :lol:

Well, then I guess if someone want to check he can actually do it ;)

how is work on adding bots? I am so impatient waiting for this awesome release :ohno:

P.S. can someone explain what is custom cars? is it something like space for new cars you can add without replacing existing ones? if so, how to do it? I can't find informations in internet about it

Well, then I guess if someone want to check he can actually do it ;)

how is work on adding bots? I am so impatient waiting for this awesome release :ohno:

P.S. can someone explain what is custom cars? is it something like space for new cars you can add without replacing existing ones? if so, how to do it? I can't find informations in internet about it

Yes, it is exactly that. And you can't find information on internet because that is something i've created. (Even though Djey and other people have done something similar before) I just created 10 custom slots, and will teach in a notepad how you use them. Will not be complicated though.

--- Post Updated ---

Something is happening... :lol:

vNO8OGC.png

Guest Ahmed_A7
Milli

I have tested Recarnation patch from rutracker.org this is good project but not finished....i have also tested other patch from facebook...tobe honest it's not a patch but a full new game installation with alot of cars but the question is... what is the difference with this all packs? only cars?

--- Post Updated ---

:eek:OMG you are uploading:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:YES it's happening

Yes, it is exactly that. And you can't find information on internet because that is something i've created. (Even though Djey and other people have done something similar before)
Looks like the word hasn't been easily spread out of (and even within) Tduck community. That's has been at least one year since we can technically add new slots in TDU. It was complicated before, but less and less over the time (TDUCP 2 way is pretty straightforward I think, but does not bring 'ready to drive' cars).

I guess we need good evangelists as much as techs lol. Milli's project is something pretty good to publicly demonstrate what is TDU modding state.

And that's also great since we haven't hit the full tweaking potential of this game, still :twisted:

Hey milli I just downloaded car pack and there is a lot of awesome cars but unfortunately i already witnessed the problem: some cars cockpits are bugged for instance alfa romeo 155 and sport alfa Romeo next to him I don't remember name (it's camera is positioned in the back of seat :/) I don't think I'm lacking any required files

P.S. now when I started game 2nd time (I exited to desktop by alt+tab and I couldn't back to game, it was just a black screen when I opened it back so I forced exit) it crash on startup :O

Found a couple of bugs, but already made a hotfix, that can be found in the same download link as the pack.

--- Post Updated ---

Hey milli I just downloaded car pack and there is a lot of awesome cars but unfortunately i already witnessed the problem: some cars cockpits are bugged for instance alfa romeo 155 and sport alfa Romeo next to him I don't remember name (it's camera is positioned in the back of seat :/) I don't think I'm lacking any required files

P.S. now when I started game 2nd time (I exited to desktop by alt+tab and I couldn't back to game, it was just a black screen when I opened it back so I forced exit) it crash on startup :O

It does that to me aswell, i don't really know why though. Alt+tab seems to screw it up for me too. And that i don't know how to fix, as i don't know why it happens. And about the cameras, try move your "seat position". You must do that in every car in order to get it working fine. Such issue is already adressed in the F.A.Q. :lol:

Here are screenshots how it looks (I made game to work again by using project paradise launcher)

-imgs-

:lol:

Dude, i just tested. Easy solution, while in game, press Esc, the menu should pop-up, go to Options. Then, Game Settings, Seat Position, and move it forward. You MUST do that in EVERY vehicle.

And if you can't do that in the shop, test drive the car and then move it forwards, backwards, up and down.

Why? Because they're mods, and the cameras are not MADE for them, they are adaptations, what i did was find the best adaptations for each vehicle, and that includes move the seat position of the menus around. It is not much of a problem. :lol:

Ah okay but seat position changing for every vehicle am I wrong? can I edit seat position for every single car somehow? for instance one camera view can be beautiful for one car but same view for other will suck

You need to change for every vehicle, yes. Kind of inconvenient, but it works. And no, you can't edit "Seat Position" for every single car, TDU does not support such feature. So, you you change for the Alfa 155, you might need to change for another vehicle, and so on and on.

Thanks, so I need to find the most optimal seat position which will looks decent for all cars then, that's inconvenient for sure but I guess can live with it ;p

P.S. Thank you again for awesome pack :)

:lol: if you can find it, but i think it will be complicated to find a perfect seat position for all 450 vehicles so you don't need to move it again.

I like to think that move the seat position like a real thing. Every car you will drive, if it's not yours, you must move the seat, adjust mirrors and do many adjustments before driving. Plus, it takes at least 5 seconds to do it in TDU...

Yea I think it's right though you will never seat - even in new car - in position where your head is right on steering wheel haha :P

It would be also awesome if someone who knows how to do it, would fix all defects in top speed/acceleration in informations, seems like little think but it hurts my eyes when I see some slow car "can" achieve 400km/h according to info table :P furthermore fixing real - in game handling of some new cars, would be also awesome though it would take a LOT of time and I doubt anybody will try to do it :/

P.S. informations are actually not big problem since it's easy to do it, but real performance changes would be tough

Yea I think it's right though you will never seat - even in new car - in position where your head is right on steering wheel haha :P

It would be also awesome if someone who knows how to do it, would fix all defects in top speed/acceleration in informations, seems like little think but it hurts my eyes when I see some slow car "can" achieve 400km/h according to info table :P furthermore fixing real - in game handling of some new cars, would be also awesome though it would take a LOT of time and I doubt anybody will try to do it :/

P.S. informations are actually not big problem since it's easy to do it, but real performance changes would be tough

That big top speed is because the car actually has a gearing that is able to reach 400km/h. It happens mostly with cars that have an overdrive gear. If i set the top speed way too low, or realistic, the car will shift the first gears way too quickly.

Original Corvette and Viper from TDU were like that.

Although, if you drive those cars, you will see that they really can't acheive such top speed. :lol: