We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Guest Ahmed_A7

Tested some of my favorite cars in game...not all cars was installed correctly but to use it was ok....i think this pack you have installed more personal use cars and other cars for the game list because they are installed very bad and some of them has bad handling

[ATTACH]27624[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27626[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27627[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27628[/ATTACH]

About ALT-TABbing crash: maybe the car you're currently using need bigbnk option to be stable?

(Paradise launcher handles this automatically)

I don't know, i have the bigbnks allowed, and i too get problems with Alt tab. Always did, even before the pack.

Tested some of my favorite cars in game...not all cars was installed correctly but to use it was ok....i think this pack you have installed more personal use cars and other cars for the game list because they are installed very bad and some of them has bad handling

If you can actually say which ones are not installed correctly, i'd appreciate.

CopbucW.png

U2J2EVr.png

They work just fine for me. Did you replaced the whole folder? If yes, try to download it again and install again.

Plus, car list is there, every car on the list is in the game, everyone knew which vehicles would be in.

Also, bad handling? :susp:

And those black default cars are not "Bad installed", look at their name, they're the Custom Cars. Ready to be modified. They are by standard Default Cars indeed.

Guest Ahmed_A7
They work just fine for me. Did you replaced the whole folder? If yes, try to download it again and install again.

Plus, car list is there, every car on the list is in the game, everyone knew which vehicles would be in.

Also, bad handling? :susp:

And those black default cars are not "Bad installed", look at their name, they're the Custom Cars. Ready to be modified. They are by standard Default Cars indeed.

wow i have other effect on rims and how to fix camer view? bad handling some cars acceleration are fast and other slow

wow i have other effect on rims and how to fix camer view? bad handling some cars acceleration are fast and other slow

:lol: But isn't that real? I did the physics based on real data, real gear ratios and etc. Some cars are acceleration monsters and some are not. That is normal. Not every car accelerates the same way. It's not a linear physics.

RallyCross cars does 0-60 in 1.9 seconds, and they have less power than a Henessey Venom GT,

And i believe that you've either got a problem with download or you did not installed it properlly, which i recommend to download it again and re-install it.

Guest Ahmed_A7
And i believe that you've either got a problem with download or you did not installed it properlly, which i recommend to download it again and re-install it.

i did reinstalled it but the rims are the same about handling i understand you

about the car pack: great cars and great pack but i'm gonna stay on other car pack

Guest Ahmed_A7

btw why you guys not working together with other pack creators?

--- Post Updated ---

that's why you have TDUPE dude c'mon , one slow , one fast ?! really ?!

i know only how to drag the files in to game and don't know how to use the programmes:nuts:

Guest Ahmed_A7

sorry but i'm playing this game only in 1 month

--- Post Updated ---

what other pack creators ? if you like another pack you are free to use that one , am i right ?

i have downloaded it from facebook group

Ahmed_A7, the Custom Cars are there so you can add cars that you like. Just name the files accordingly.

For example, you want a Mercedes G-Wagen. (I did not include it because it lacks a good camera)

Rename the G-Wagen files as:

Custom_1.bnk

Custom_1_I.bnk

Custom_1_F_01.bnk

Replace the files, and bam, there, you have a G-Wagen.

Guest Ahmed_A7
never to late to learn ;)

lol... i cant even set a path in modding tools..tried everything but not working for me i don't know why

--- Post Updated ---

For example, you want a Mercedes G-Wagen. (I did not include it because it lacks a good camera)

Rename the G-Wagen files as:

Custom_1.bnk

Custom_1_I.bnk

Custom_1_F_01.bnk

Replace the files, and bam, there, you have a G-Wagen.

:confused:

Guest Ahmed_A7
Just click Setting/Installation directory and select the folder where your game is , done

i have selected the game folder and after when i restart the programme it say that not find game data

--- Post Updated ---

Milli
in which dealer can i find bmw m4 from xtenso978

Ahmed, you could always try re-install TDU. Might be an issue, but might fix all your problems.

Off-topic:

Ahmed was the name of a racing team, in a very old game i used to play, it was called Grand Tour Racing 98. :lol:

Edit: xtenso never sent me his M4, as he never finished it.

Guest Ahmed_A7
Ahmed, you could always try re-install TDU. Might be an issue, but might fix all your problems.

Off-topic:

Ahmed was the name of a racing team, in a very old game i used to play, it was called Grand Tour Racing 98. :lol:

Edit: xtenso never sent me his M4, as he never finished it.

gonna try it later with reinstalling game

i have downloaded your car pack and in folder have some tools and what is different with other tools?

gonna try it later with reinstalling game

i have downloaded your car pack and in folder have some tools and what is different with other tools?

In essence, none. They are just ready to use and compatible with the pack. As you must tell the program to read each new car manually. So, i've already did that work, so you and other people won't need to do anything but start the program.

Hey Milli i started to "fix" prizes, car groups and a little bit performance of cars, (I put quotation mark because it's just my personal fixes for cars - not everybody will agree with my changes)

I wanted to save your pack on cd disc with "fixed" performance, what I have to swap in original folder (your freshly downloaded pack) to save my changes forever?

to put it more simple: I save pack on cd but I want "my" performance in your pack, which folder contain performance changes?

Thanks in advice :)