We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Milli after the patch Lead Soles race crash every time :ill:

Yes i know, i am working on bots now, seems like TDU work with them in a very weird way... Basically i am re-doing the bots, as they're the cause of the crash.

And the Bugatti EB110 SS doesn't work on automatic gearbox or Manual with Auto-clutch (Manual+Clutch works fine). It gets stuck in one gear, although, if you assign a button to gear it up, it will shift up.

I don't know exactly why this happens, but i believe it may be because the higher RPM limit.

Edit: Managed to fix the bots, but could only add 288. When i add any more, game crashes when you get in the race. Tried different bots, with different cars, same result.

So, not every single car will be used by bots, but in a race there is a good mix, so, it feels ok. :lol:

That Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 coupe interior speedometer+sound is INSAAANE, I wish Aventador had same :(

anyway Milli what to do to fix these bots then? you will add fix or something?

I think I will have to wait some days before saving pack on cd, I expect some further fixes :P

That is a great idea, and i will release another hotfix soon. Fixing the bots, and the EB110 in auto.

Hi Milli...Thanks for this.

I found some issues: When I use the Hotfix the game does not start, it only loads the intro and then it stops and gives me an error message. Also I see many car names in the dealerships but I can not see or buy the cars , only the names show. I can test drive some but others not. So far I could test drive the BMW 850 Csi but when I select the Z8 the game crashes.

same as you,

"When I use the Hotfix the game does not start, it only loads the intro and then it stops and gives me an error message."

i tried to install in FR langage with the hotfix (TDU patched in 1.68) game starting with yasu and the Paradise, it running to Eden presentation page, after that, the screen became double like that...

http://hpics.li/31ec3b8

edit : without the hotfix, the game started normally and connected to server,

1st bug I saw was the fiat coupé turbo doesn't appear in cardealer

your work seems good Milli, thanks for all :duck:

Hi Milli...Thanks for this.

I found some issues: When I use the Hotfix the game does not start, it only loads the intro and then it stops and gives me an error message. Also I see many car names in the dealerships but I can not see or buy the cars , only the names show. I can test drive some but others not. So far I could test drive the BMW 850 Csi but when I select the Z8 the game crashes.

same as you,

"When I use the Hotfix the game does not start, it only loads the intro and then it stops and gives me an error message."

i tried to install in FR langage with the hotfix (TDU patched in 1.68) game starting with yasu and the Paradise, it running to Eden presentation page, after that, the screen became double like that...

http://hpics.li/31ec3b8

edit : without the hotfix, the game started normally and connected to server,

1st bug I saw was the fiat coupé turbo doesn't appear in cardealer

your work seems good Milli, thanks for all :duck:

That is uncommon. I mean, if there were any actual errors, the game shouldn't start at all. Although, i am working on another "hotfix", to fix the recent errors, such as bots, EB110 automatic gearbox and 2 colors on Lamborghini that are missing the name.

Also, when you install the pack, make sure to replace the whole folder. And, the pack should be the LAST thing you install. If you install the pack and install anything after it, such as Patch 1.68 after the pack, the game sure will crash, as it may cause an incoherence.

Edit:

Hotfix v1.1 is up to download. You can find it in the pack download link again.

It fixes:

- Lamborghini missing color names

- Bugatti EB110 automatic gearbox issue

- Updates Porsche 550A model

- Fixes bots which eventually fixes the racing crashes.

Thanks for next hotfix Milli, btw. will new hotfix releases contain older ones? seems like stupid question but I prefer to be sure

To @africolombiano and @Stories your problem aren't related with Milli patch for sure, since I have no such issues. You have to find out what causes this problem by yourself (maybe other mod conflict/lacking files)

Thanks for next hotfix Milli, btw. will new hotfix releases contain older ones? seems like stupid question but I prefer to be sure

To @africolombiano and @Stories your problem aren't related with Milli patch for sure, since I have no such issues. You have to find out what causes this problem by yourself (maybe other mod conflict/lacking files)

Yes it does. :lol: And i hope that their issue is indeed not my fault, because i don't really know what may be the cause... :/

Milli do you have some knowledge about performance editing? because I found few cars with terrible handling and I wonder if you (or anyone) can fix them, since I'm not that advanced in TDUPE:

Aston martin one-77,

Koenigsegg regera,

Hennessey venom GT

McLaren P1, Lexus LFA (not as much as cars above but sliding really hard)

few others but I forgot which because I was checking a lot of cars

so mostly monsters :P check them out, it's almost impossible to control them.

P.S. if i find more such cars I will add them to list

Those cars have terrible handling in real life too. You can't simply have a lot of power in rwd vehicles and not spin your tires like a maniac. :lol:

That is why those cars always have electronic traction control and ESP, ASM and all sort of assists.

But, if you want more traction, increase the "grip" value in TDU PE. That is basically how much grip the tires will provide. TDU standard value is 1000.

Edit: You can also reduce the "Oversteer" value aswell. That makes the rear less loose, but also results in worse cornering ability. TDU standard value is 100.

Edit 2: And i do understand about car physics and setup, not trying to brag or anything, but i've won 2 online championships in Gran Turismo 6, so, i know how a car works, how a suspension works, oversteer and understeer...

Some cars will have poop handling because the 3D model was somewhat bugged, and the rear of the car was way too high, and to bring it down, i had to put a ride height at the rear smaller than 100, which hardly works in TDU, as it understands that the vehicle is scrapping the floor at high speed. Ferrari F12 is one of them.

Milli CarPhysicsData.db, inside the DB.bnk. is this invisible folder?

you said that TDUPE data is in DB.bnk is there no other file which is related to TDUPE changes? I need to be sure if I am doing correct

If DB.bnk is only file related with TDUPE why can't I just edit this single folder with TDUPE?

Milli CarPhysicsData.db, inside the DB.bnk. is this invisible folder?

you said that TDUPE data is in DB.bnk is there no other file which is related to TDUPE changes? I need to be sure if I am doing correct

If DB.bnk is only file related with TDUPE why can't I just edit this single folder with TDUPE?

Because DB.bnk is an encrypted file, not folder. And this file, (DB.bnk) is a group of many also encrypted .db files, like, CarPhysicsData.db, Bots.db, CarPacks.db, CarRims.db, Rims.db, CarColors.db.

DB.bnk is responsible for all the coding and information about TDU vehicles. Normally what makes the incoherence between car packs, my pack and Patch 2.00 is exactly the db.bnk. And if it has any error, the game won't even start.

To edit, or get access to CarPhysicsData.db you must do a couple of steps before.

Open TDU Modding Tools, and set the view to advanced.

Then click: File Browser

In the left part, in that list, choose Database.

Now, in the right part, a few files will show up, including DB.bnk.

Click on it. The right lower part, will be there many db files, like Bots.db, CarRims.db and CarPhysicsData.db

Select the ones you want to edit. Extract them.

Now, with TDU UT, which is a Djey's tool, drag those extracted .db files to TDUUT.exe. They should become a notepad file.

Now you have access, edit it, save, drag it again, so it backs on being a .db file.

In modding tools again, select the file you extracted, but this time you should click, replace -> Keep Name.

And voilá, if it's all right, the game should work and you successfully edited your DB.bnk. Although, if you just want to edit car physics, i recommend you to use TDU PE instead, which makes it all easier.

Edit: And that is the process i did a lot of times to add all these cars. Edited a lot of .db files.

welldone, i have discover all the cars in each cardealer,

you did a duckin amazin ultra (good) pack, it's wonderfull, thanks :duck: (+the musics are very sexy)

(but there is something strange with the porsches 911 rims, turbo have rims of 911e, 911e have black rims of turbo, 944 turbo have rims of old 911, and the 964sc have rims of old 911 too)

(maybe you will can add an Alfa 4c, a BMW m3 e30 cabriolet, and a jaguar XC75 or a mercedes 190e 2.5 16v in a next release)

you are a good bro, dude :clap:

welldone, i have discover all the cars in each cardealer,

you did a duckin amazin ultra (good) pack, it's wonderfull, thanks :duck:

(but there is something strange with the porsches 911 rims, turbo have rims of 911e, 911e have black rims of turbo, 944 turbo have rims of old 911, and the 964sc have rims of old 911 too)

(maybe you will can add an Alfa 4c, a BMW m3 e30 cabriolet, and a jaguar XC75 or a mercedes 190e 2.5 16v in a next release)

you are a good bro, dude :clap:

Some classic cars have more than 1 wheel choice. They appear at random. So, you must constantly keep checking them to see which rim you like most. Not all them have rim choices, but the Porsches certainly do, i can assure you that. 959 has like, 8 rims, i believe.

And i am not a dude, i lack a male genitalia. :lol: Why do you think my name in this forum is pink?

oki i will see that for the rims, I had only test them all with the firsts rims presented ;)

(I saw your pink bro, and i hear your new sexy musics, thats sound very good :drool: )

there are many funny cars like corrado&golf VR6, ford sierra, japoneses are really sweet, ghibli is awsome, nice choices :nods:

i will make a new game tonight with your pack, maybe startin with the old supra :cool:

Thanks for advice Milli, though I think I will stay on TDUPE ;PPP

I already used 2 custom cars (added new Mustang GT version and Audi RS7)

I have to tell it works really well though you will have a problem if you don't have performance folder attached to mod (you have to edit added car performance by yourself which won't be easy task)

btw. everytime new fix for DB.bnk comes out, it resets all my performance changes so all I can do right now is save informations for each car in notepad :<

P.S. lol ^

-"I am not a dude (...)"

-"I saw your pink BRO" xD

oki i will see that for the rims, I had only test them all with the firsts rims presented ;)

(I saw your pink bro, and i hear your new sexy musics, thats sound very good :drool: )

there are many funny cars like corrado&golf VR6, ford sierra, japoneses are really sweet, ghibli is awsome, nice choices :nods:

i will make a new game tonight with your pack, maybe startin with the old supra :cool:

Don't forget to download the latest hotfix, it fixes the races, so you won't have the game crashing.

Thanks for advice Milli, though I think I will stay on TDUPE ;PPP

I already used 2 custom cars (added new Mustang GT version and Audi RS7)

I have to tell it works really well though you will have a problem if you don't have performance folder attached to mod (you have to edit added car performance by yourself which won't be easy task)

btw. everytime new fix for DB.bnk comes out, it resets all my performance changes so all I can do right now is save informations for each car in notepad :<

P.S. lol ^

-"I am not a dude (...)"

-"I saw your pink BRO" xD

Yes, sadly each update on DB.bnk resets it. As i said, it is responsible for all that. What you can do with TDU PE is "export" your settings. Just press ctrl+e and it will export your physics, already with the correct name. And can import it afterwards via TDU PE. Which can save you a lot of time.

And yes, i saw the pink bro thing aswell. :lol:

Milli will my class cars changes will affect races?

for instance:

there is a race for car group D, in car group D normally there is Mercedes E63 AMG, BUT I "degraded" this car model to group E

will Mercedes E63 AMG appears in group D races? or it will rather appear in E group races now?

P.S. sorry for so many questions :panic:

Guest Ahmed_A7
470 vehicles + 10 custom slots. So, total of 480 cars.

What is slots? you mean car tuning?

--- Post Updated ---

i have also other car pack from facebook with a lot of cars but i'm not sure how many

--- Post Updated ---

i guess 500 or maybe more

What is slots? you mean car tuning?

--- Post Updated ---

i have also other car pack from facebook with a lot of cars but i'm not sure how many

--- Post Updated ---

i guess 500 or maybe more

Each car use a slot. A space. Custom Slot is the Custom Car. Which i already explained here. So, 470 vehicles. + 10 to be replaced, edited, customized by you in case you want to install a mod yourself.

And it's great. If you want to use the other pack because of the car count, feel free. I am not in a competition about which one has more cars. :) All i know is, the cars i've added, i tried to add them properlly, with attention to detail, as even correct color names. A Toyota Supra in Rennasseice Red, Bugatti EB110 in Bugatti Blue, Subaru in WR Blue Mica...

But again, that is up to you. Feel free to use your facebook car pack.