We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

I know it seems ridiculous to put such car in E but there is a reason for it, pack brought a lot of supercars like bugatti veyron - let's be honest what chances does for instance Ford gt has in A group? That's why I decided to change car groups for a lot of cars:

Group G - slow tier <200 kph

Group F - medium slow tier <240

Group E - medium tier <275

Group D - medium fast tier <300

Group C - fast tier <330

Group B - very fast tier <350

Group A - super car tier >350

Of course acceleration also has meaning in group adjustment so there is exceptions from above top speed rules.

Also it's a big relief that cars will appear in races for group that they were adjusted :D

I did G class as cars below 1989. :lol: Whatever they performance. If it's older than 1989, it's a G-Class.

--- Post Updated ---

Sorry Milli, I was a bit of a poomp... I forgot the bigbnk files... It is up and running now...

+++REP

Glad to know you got it working! :D

that was a very good idea for 1989 and the G's :nods:

so i put the 1.03 hotfix, and restart a new game with a golf VR6, but all the bots have "pasdeDVD" (notDVD in english) names when i did the races :eek:

for the porsche 964sc it not exist, that was the carrera 2 or the carrera 4 in the 964 series, the name of SC was for the 911 génération, about that this porsche have all of a 964, but with the name SC and the rear lights are from a 911 :eek::eek: (and the 964sc is 1989 G, when 964 speedster have E category, twice models are from 1989 series)

i had a problem with the race called "a little challenge", when i try to do it with the VR6, it made a black screen (tried 2 times)

that was a very good idea for 1989 and the G's :nods:

so i put the 1.03 hotfix, and restart a new game with a golf VR6, but all the bots have "pasdeDVD" (notDVD in english) names when i did the races :eek:

for the porsche 964sc it not exist, that was the carrera 2 or the carrera 4 in the 964 series, the name of SC was for the 911 génération, about that this porsche have all of a 964, but with the name SC and the rear lights are from a 911 :eek::eek: (and the 964sc is 1989 G, when 964 speedster have E category, twice models are from 1989 series)

i had a problem with the race called "a little challenge", when i try to do it with the VR6, it made a black screen (tried 2 times)

Did you downloaded the most recent hotfix? Try download it again. Seems like you have the hotfix 1.0, and not the 1.1, which fixes the bots and the crashes.

The Porsche 911 Speedester was sold in early 90's, like 91. So, it's not really a 80's vehicle. (Plus, the classic Porsche dealer is full... ) And on top of that, in the game Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed, the Speedester was sold only in "modern era". :lol:

And say what about the 911 SC?

In 1978, Porsche introduced the new version of the 911, called the '911SC'. Porsche reintroduced the SC designation for the first time since the 356SC (as distinguished from the race engined 356 Carrera). There was no Carrera version of the 911SC. The "SC" stands for "Super Carrera".

yes I downloaded the 1.03v hotfix for sure, and it happend a second time with the race called "semelle de plomb" (soles of lead) in E category,

look here for the 964 => Porsche 911 (964) — Wikipédia

it's the same than the 964sc in the game, but its the same with rear light of 911 and with the 911 sc name (in fact the 964sc does not exist, and the model on the game is a 964 with 911 rear lights) :nods:

edit : ayé I understand, you and me though it was a 964 cause of front and rear bumpers, this car is a lalalalalalala who's not really exists, its a 911sc 1978 car with front and rear 964 bumpers ! look well you will understand

yes I downloaded the 1.03v hotfix for sure, and it happend a second time with the race called "semelle de plomb" (soles of lead) in E category,

I will be clear. V1.03 is the pack. There is not a hotfix v1.03.

I've uploaded a hotfix, and it was the v1.0. It was only a db.bnk. now, i've uploaded a hotfix v1.1, it has a db.bnk file, and a few others, such as updated 550_A.bnk and EB110.bnk.

Is that the hotfix you have? The one with 550_A and EB110? If not then it is not the latest.

Also, just to make it clear to you, 964 is actually the generation model.

Porsche 911 (930)

Porsche 911 (964)

Porsche 911 (993)

Porsche 911 (996)

Porsche 911 (997)

Porsche 911 (991).

So, a Porsche 911SC is a Porsche 911 (964). It sure has 911 lights, because it is a 911.

Porsche's 964 number is like BMW's E46. E92 for example. Toyota's A70, A80 and so on.

Guest Ahmed_A7
Milli

in tdu i know only replace files in game folder....i love his car pack and i love your car pack also...you got your own style with car pack and he has his own style with choosing cars in car pack and maybe you guys work the same way i think....i have asked him about working together with other members from this community....he told me that everyone who make models and car pack they forget a lot of things and that's why he won't work with other people but i personally think you should work together

ayé I understand, you and me though it was a 964 cause of front and rear bumpers, this car is a lalalalalalala who's not really exists, its a 911sc 1978 car with front and rear 964 bumpers ! look well you will understand

911 is 911 "2.7L, 3.0 L, 3.2L)

930 is 930 (3.3L)

964 is 964 (3.3L, 3.6L)

here there is a 911 sc 1978 with 1989 front and rear 964 bumpers, look well the car you will understand !

edit : "From 1977, Porsche reviews the engine and carries it to 3.3L and 300cv (code 930/60) and settles the problem of relief valve and adds an air-to-air exchanger"

Porsche 911 Turbo — Wikipédia

ok i put the 1.1 hotfix, I will see if it run = it crashs automaticly the game

ayé I understand, you and me though it was a 964 cause of front and rear bumpers, this car is a lalalalalalala who's not really exists, its a 911sc 1978 car with front and rear 964 bumpers ! look well you will understand

911 is 911 "2.7L, 3.0 L, 3.2L)

930 is 930 (3.3L)

964 is 964 (3.3L, 3.6L)

here there is a 911 sc 1978 with 1989 front and rear 964 bumpers, look well the car you will understand !

edit : "From 1977, Porsche reviews the engine and carries it to 3.3L and 300cv (code 930/60) and settles the problem of relief valve and adds an air-to-air exchanger"

Porsche 911 Turbo — Wikipédia

ok i put the 1.1 hotfix, I will see if it run = it crashs automaticly the game

Sent a PM.

And dude, i don't make mods. I didn't made that Porsche. Someone converted it from Forza. So, if you want to complain, go to Turn 10 and tell them that they're wrong. Simple as that.

Edit: 911 SC Download

Speedester Download

I got them from here. As you can see, it says 911 SC and 1993 Speedester.

And yes, you're correct, seems that the 911 SC was only made in the 930 generation, but what should i do? Rename it even though it has a 911 SC badge? Remove the car even though it's a cool one? Really... i have no idea why so much fuss about it.

Hi Milli a slight issue and a question. I tried both hofixes 1.0 and 1.1 but when I use either of them the game crashes. Also is it possible to provide a list that shows which car corresponds to which bnk file. Most of them are straight forwrd but I would like to know for example which files correspond to the extra Toyota Supra RZ's and the Carrera RS 2.7's etc...

Thanks for a wonderfull pack.

little report,

with 1.0 and 1.1 hotfix, the game crashes at the begining,

with the normal db.bnk, everything run, but there is sometimes crashes with some races, i found 3 times,

1- course "un petit challenge" (a little challenge) catE/F beginer level

2- course "semelle de plomb" (soles of lead) cat E beginer level

3- course "danger au coin de la rue" (danger at the corner) cat E amateur level

out of there, everything perfect with other races or time run or radars missions

this pack is duckin awsome :duck:

little report,

with 1.0 and 1.1 hotfix, the game crashes at the begining,

with the normal db.bnk, everything run, but there is sometimes crashes with some races, i found 3 times,

1- course "un petit challenge" (a little challenge) catE/F beginer level

2- course "semelle de plomb" (soles of lead) cat E beginer level

3- course "danger au coin de la rue" (danger at the corner) cat E amateur level

out of there, everything perfect with other races or time run or radars missions

this pack is duckin awsome :duck:

Without the hotfix, many races with bots will crash. That is a known issue, as i said and already made a fix for it. Your specific case, i will take a closer look as soon as i can. Because it simply makes no sense that the hotfix crash your game and not other people's. It is the same db.bnk, if it works in one, it should work in all them.

But it is a known issue. Without the hotfix v1.1, the game WILL crash in races with bots.