We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

i have install this pack on a new 1.68 tdu, with only the official mega car pack, 0 other mods, yasu and daemon tool

the game works with win XP sp3, network is good with all riders

races VS bots are really good (but bots are all called "pasdeDVD" (noDVD), sometimes there are tuned cars sometimes not, maybe somebody can try 1 of theses races to see if it run or it crash ?

Milli which folders are for Lamborghini Aventador?

seems like Avent_Rst.bnk is not

Aventador is from a previous pack, and the avent_rst is a car that did not work. The 3D model had a problem when you see other people using it. The driver were flying off the car, all twisted. So, i decided to remove this car. Even though his file and slot is sort of active.

so there is no actual aventador files? I wanted to swap interior because other model has much prettier one :/

btw. can someone update with informations about game progress? is there no more buggs/crashes at some point of game?

I am asking because I want to save complete fully worked pack on disc.

The one more bugg I encountered was sudden disappearance of traffic, yes just like that.

It happened two times to me, no idea what was the cause. I had to restart game for cars to appear on roads again.

And second bugg (but not related with Milli pack, since I had same bugg before) sometimes i drive into invisible cars which randomly appears on road, if anyone knows how to fix that I would appreciate it :D

so there is no actual aventador files? I wanted to swap interior because other model has much prettier one :/

btw. can someone update with informations about game progress? is there no more buggs/crashes at some point of game?

I am asking because I want to save complete fully worked pack on disc

Swap only the interior of a mod won't work. They don't fit and things might be missing. If you want to use Zoqqer's one, it is exactly that one that has this driver bug. Coupe and roadster.

When you drive you don't see it, but as soon as you see someone using it aswell, you will see the driver going through the roof all twisted up.

A simple way to find which file the car uses is, copy it's number id. Can be found in TDU PE. And search that number in the database, via modding tools.

Edit: because i am not home now, so i can't check for you.

Milli do you know anything about invisible cars or random disappearance of traffic?
That's a long term bug with the 1.68b patch ... not due to this pack.

The patch comes with a modded traffic distribution around the map and moreover with additional traffic vehicles (trucks), causing some issues when online because of players not having the same configuration.

And strange enough, causing issues in offline mode as well.

When I decided to fix it for 2.00, the only solution was to put original traffic configuration back (AIConfig.xml file) and relocking unfinished traffic vehicles.

Wow such a pity :(, his model is really awesome (I was using it long time til my TDU crashed and I had to reinstall)

if you say bots are bugged though, I will stay with this one, it's good too.

Milli do you know anything about invisible cars or random disappearance of traffic?

Not bots, but other players aswell. Anyone using an aventador that os not you, gets such bug.

And traffic might be connection issues. As i didn't change that.

I never play in online mode so it's not problem of connection for sure, bots in aventador are bugged then? or only other players?

Djey what you mean by relocking? how to do it?

I mean:

- to use original AIConfig.xml file instead of modified one

- to revert traffic vehicle slots back to original state (found in CarPhysicsData). Either you do it with TDUUT, or with advanced tools like TDUF.

The latter one is not 5 minute job and requires knowledge of TDU database.

Guest Ahmed_A7
So did i. Picked the best i could find. If you dislike it, feel free to replace it.

I dont think that you picked up the best.....maybe you forgot somewhere to search mods because i have in my game all nice cars

This are screenshots from game

[ATTACH]27637[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27638[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27639[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27640[/ATTACH]

Those are Sourkho mods. A member that has been banned in this forum, and on top of that, he was very arrogant with me when i was making this pack and talked with him about it. Saying i don't deserve his so precious mods. So, i made sure to keep his mods out.

Which, by the way, are mostly stolen or open mods from other modders. So, yeah, no mods from him.

Don't worry Milli, for example I prefer stock Lambo than all those tuned above - I would prefer to have one stock than 4 tuned without stock model.

Milli so bots in aventador we talked about aren't bugged? if so maybe I will replace them because they are basically the same, just better interior options

Don't worry Milli, for example I prefer stock Lambo than all those tuned above - I would prefer to have one stock than 4 tuned without stock model.

Milli so bots in aventador we talked about aren't bugged? if so maybe I will replace them because they are basically the same, just better interior options

Yes will be bugged in bots too. The mod is missing a file to fix that, as Zoqqer thought it wasn't important. He deleted it.

Guest Ahmed_A7
Those are Sourkho mods. A member that has been banned in this forum, and on top of that, he was very arrogant with me when i was making this pack and talked with him about it. Saying i don't deserve his so precious mods. So, i made sure to keep his mods out.

Which, by the way, are mostly stolen or open mods from other modders. So, yeah, no mods from him.

wel stolen or not, i'm not intresting...for me if they look nice thats ok;)

well i like this project because he did a great job i think and of course there are some details what i did not liked but most of them are good

[ATTACH]27641[/ATTACH]

wel stolen or not, i'm not intresting...for me if they look nice thats ok;)

well i like this project because he did a great job i think and of course there are some details what i did not liked but most of them are good

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27641[/ATTACH]

Well Ahmed, you just broke his dictator rule about not sharing images before talk to the master. Also, do not change his so precious game. It is the rule. :lol:

Guest Ahmed_A7

Yesterday i have asked him about screens:cool:....Alhamdullilah i have not broken the rules

--- Post Updated ---

Well i don't know what between you guys...and maybe it's not my business but i have send you his email and you can ask him about mods or car pack

when i requests 2 cars in forume....after he send me his email and his mod in forume

Guest Ahmed_A7
xD dude she just wrote that she doesn't want his car mods because this guy is apparently an as*hole...

I see why he's not sharing with you guys his mods and carpack:think:...i have been started with TDU2 and after TDU 1 what bring me this forum and i have readed maybe all threads in forum and i saw problem with other modders and i did not find information about him self...stolen or not i don't know and i don't care...i have downloaded from facebook link and believe me this is just a game and i'm not gonna play this forever but i did liked the game and what he has done with cars

thats why i have downloaded Milli car pack to see what mods she got but car pack it self i dont know but i did not liked yellow and red calipers on Milli carpack and all cars got the same calipers i dont know why and of course mods are very old i think because she used mods with low quality

I wanted only that this boy and this girl could work together...lol now i see they will not work together:para: