We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

it would be nice if you replaced this saturn car with custom car (slot 10 would be optimal since some people already have few first slots taken) instead of replacing already existing cars, also don't forget to fix Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 gear box please ;)

I won't replace it back. I will just add it, like i would with a new car. :lol: It is just easier. :lol:

Ahh okay it's even better then ;)

Edit: could you please do me a big favor and add 2006 pontiac gto back to game too? I really like this car

Edit 2: is it possible to replace any car with any mod? I would like to get rid of Ruf's since I already have Porsche in game, can I replace all of them with any car mod from internet? or there will be some problems?

Hi guys, wondering if you could help me. Experiencing some issues with this pack - though I have to say, it is exceptionally well put together!

I've recorded two videos showing the problems. They involve being out in free roam and being in car dealerships.

When in a car dealership, sometimes it is perfect and smooth, and then sometimes it seems to really struggle and the framerate drops to about 6 frames per second, making it almost unplayable until I leave the dealership. The other problem is when driving around - sometimes it's at a perfect 60fps, and I keep getting these stutters and really bad frame drops that make it really hard to play. I'm playing from a fresh install from a legit disc copy with the megapack, project paradise and 1.68B, with big bnks enabled as instructed. Changing the graphics settings makes no difference, and it's only after installing any mods this happens. I know my computer is more than capable of playing this game on the highest possible settings with ease so it's not a hardware issue. Any ideas? :( This mod is absolutely perfect apart from this, everything I've ever wanted this game to be!

Video:

Thank you :)

You can replace any original TDU car. I made that with lot of standard cars for now.

And I also really likes Pontiac GTO. If it possible to add it back, it will be so nice.

Hi guys, wondering if you could help me. Experiencing some issues with this pack - though I have to say, it is exceptionally well put together!

I've recorded two videos showing the problems. They involve being out in free roam and being in car dealerships.

When in a car dealership, sometimes it is perfect and smooth, and then sometimes it seems to really struggle and the framerate drops to about 6 frames per second, making it almost unplayable until I leave the dealership. The other problem is when driving around - sometimes it's at a perfect 60fps, and I keep getting these stutters and really bad frame drops that make it really hard to play. I'm playing from a fresh install from a legit disc copy with the megapack, project paradise and 1.68B, with big bnks enabled as instructed. Changing the graphics settings makes no difference, and it's only after installing any mods this happens. I know my computer is more than capable of playing this game on the highest possible settings with ease so it's not a hardware issue. Any ideas? :( This mod is absolutely perfect apart from this, everything I've ever wanted this game to be!

Thank you :)

I also have that problem long time ago. I fixed that by deleting cars from Miha2795. I know there's a lot of his cars in actual pack so I don't know how to help you. You need to wait for modders support.

Tomo, that is a problem with your own computer. My laptop, which is not that great can run it just fine and never seen such fps drop. With all the mods.

As i am not a computer expert, i can't help you with that, but one thing i am sure, it's your computer that seems to have a problem. Maybe processing. Check your RAM, and see if it's not being used way too much. My laptop has 4Gb and can run it.

Edit: Pontiac GTO was removed because TDU's was literally horrible made. It was ugly and nothing like a real GTO.

I never noticed the number of Saturn Sky's fans before.

This mod is so big, a such mistake is normal. i cannot think about all.

By the way, thank you a lot for put some french cars. Even if my favoroute one is missing (Facel Vega II) ;). Thanks to Djey to provide me a new installer.

Tomo, that is a problem with your own computer. My laptop, which is not that great can run it just fine and never seen such fps drop. With all the mods.

As i am not a computer expert, i can't help you with that, but one thing i am sure, it's your computer that seems to have a problem. Maybe processing. Check your RAM, and see if it's not being used way too much. My laptop has 4Gb and can run it.

Edit: Pontiac GTO was removed because TDU's was literally horrible made. It was ugly and nothing like a real GTO.

Milli

there is one 2004 Pontiac GTO model in hf-garage check him out if he is ok and add if you could (if you adding saturn anyway)

Edit: when will next fix come out? :) also can you tell me if I can replace Ruf's for any cars just like custom cars slots?

Milli

there is one 2004 Pontiac GTO model in hf-garage check him out if he is ok and add if you could (if you adding saturn anyway)

Edit: when will next fix come out? :) also can you tell me if I can replace Ruf's for any cars just like custom cars slots?

Yes

you can replace RUF's that way. The way the Custom Cars work is the same as replace any other vehicle in TDU.

And next "fix" might take longer, as i need to add a new car (Saturn Sky). Maybe more... :susp:

Milli,

I'm not sure but for example, if I was to replace the Alfa 155 Q4 (I know it's a classic and all, but honestly, in my opinion it's a ghastly looking car), I can simply copy another car over it and rename it in TDUMT without any problems, right? asking cause when I used Djey's +200 Car Slot patch, it bitched up whenever I tried to change the name, causing the game to crash before it actually starts.

Also, another question - you said you were adding the Saturn Sky (wouhou!) again and there's already 10 additional slots for us to play around, but is there a way to add even more car slots? What I mean is if there's a proper tutorial to do it myself cause there's still dozens and dozens of cars I have downloaded that I want to see in my game but I don't want to replace many of your cars cause I respect your effort very much and honestly I'm afraid of messing up.

Peace and again, thank you for your epic effort!

Seems weird that it would be my computer, it has 8GB of ram with an i5-4460, with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX960. It runs GTAV on ultra settings with mods, so there's no reason for it to be a hardware issue? :(

I really don't know Tomo. Your computer really should run it, as it clearly is better than my laptop. You should try what Angie said though.

tomo, do you have an X64 OS?

If yes, I recommend to use this patch NTCore's Homepage

-----xxxx-----

Milli,

I'm not sure but for example, if I was to replace the Alfa 155 Q4 (I know it's a classic and all, but honestly, in my opinion it's a ghastly looking car), I can simply copy another car over it and rename it in TDUMT without any problems, right? asking cause when I used Djey's +200 Car Slot patch, it bitched up whenever I tried to change the name, causing the game to crash before it actually starts.

Also, another question - you said you were adding the Saturn Sky (wouhou!) again and there's already 10 additional slots for us to play around, but is there a way to add even more car slots? What I mean is if there's a proper tutorial to do it myself cause there's still dozens and dozens of cars I have downloaded that I want to see in my game but I don't want to replace many of your cars cause I respect your effort very much and honestly I'm afraid of messing up.

Peace and again, thank you for your epic effort!

To replace any car in the patch is the same way you always did. The 155 has it's own files, called Alfa_155.bnk. To edit the name, i recommend you to use TDU PE, because other than the brand, you can write whatever name you want. In TDU Modding Tools you're limited to it's list.

And yes, the way to add more custom cars is the same of adding any other new vehicle in the game. The only time a Custom Car saves when creating a new car is set the physics properlly, as they all have generic physics so you edit as you like, but all the rest is the same process. Plus, keep in mind that TDU has a limited space, which is the Car Dealers. So, yes, the game has a car number limit to be added. Unless i start doing non-sense things like, you buy a Volvo, tune it, and it turns into a Porsche. :lol:

So, for example, if I replaced the 155 with the 4C and simply changed the 155 to 4C in the TDU PE files, I should be alright as long as I don't change the brand, right?

But what if I, for example, replaced a TVR (cause I find all of the newer ones to be incredibly ugly) with a say Porsche, I'd run into problems the minute I chnge the brand and the name, am I right?

Or did I misunderstand you there?

So, for example, if I replaced the 155 with the 4C and simply changed the 155 to 4C in the TDU PE files, I should be alright as long as I don't change the brand, right?

But what if I, for example, replaced a TVR (cause I find all of the newer ones to be incredibly ugly) with a say Porsche, I'd run into problems the minute I chnge the brand and the name, am I right?

Or did I misunderstand you there?

Rename the 4C files as Alfa_155. Replace it in the TDU folders. In TDU PE, you can edit the physics and the name and the brand of the vehicle. Difference is, the brand you must choose from the list it has in TDU PE. Just click on the box and the list will pop up. Now, the rest of the name, you can write whatever you feel like and it will work.

So, yes, you can change the brand, you can't add a brand that's not already on the list though. Porsche is on the list, so it should work fine.

--- Post Updated ---

Milli I found a bug. I bought a Shelby Series 1 and when I went to the tuner I could tune it to Shelby GT500 Eleanor.

And that is a bug indeed. :lol: The original GT500 should be an Eleonor. Thanks. Hahaha.