We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Full list of bugged gear cars:

Mitsubishi lancer EVO VIII

Porsche carrera rs 2.7

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA

Keep in mind that I did not check tuned cars so if cars after tuning are actually "other" cars which i think they are because in TDUPE they have own performance file, there still might be more cars (tuned) with 1st gear bug.

there is a bot with the pontiac gto dragster who bug in champion level (B class race, balade sur les crêtes = stroll on the peaks)

300zx, rx7, supra, nissan r33 GTR, s2000 are really fabulous and sweet to drive, i had only crash of textures with the r32 after 10 min playing on (this crash happened too with 964 speedster and porsche 959)

Alright guys - I have a problem.

I tried to rename the Alfa 4C I copied over the heinous 155 Q4.

I changed all references to the 155 to 4C in the TDUMT's Database and also changed the Name of the car in TDUPE. And I get a crash.

Any clue?

EDIT:

NVM, fixed it.

cool for new cars, :para:, worse for your lost save

(try to add the maserati MC12 in a rent shop, really useful)

Hey :D

It's actually really easy to add a car to the rentals yourself; open TDUMT, specify where your game is installed, open the vehicle manager. Look for the car you want, double-click it, get onto the category dealers and set the rental :D

Easy as that.

I am asking because I've already ended (after week or so) my changes in TDUPE and saved all of my informations to notepad. So for example if car was alright and I didn't change anything I don't want to be surprised in game after a month with weird changes :P

P.S. also I don't know if you also have this bugg or however we can call it but sometimes traffic completely disappears (til you restart the game) I don't know what is reason of this...

I am asking because I've already ended (after week or so) my changes in TDUPE and saved all of my informations to notepad. So for example if car was alright and I didn't change anything I don't want to be surprised in game after a month with weird changes :P

P.S. also I don't know if you also have this bugg or however we can call it but sometimes traffic completely disappears (til you restart the game) I don't know what is reason of this...

No, i don't have that bug, all i know is, if you play online, when you're near someone who deleted traffic cars, they vanish indeed. But i never noticed the traffic cars vanishing by themselves.

Maybe i never played for so long. :lol:

Edit: I don't think i edited anything. Like, performance wise.

Thanks for answer.

Well, like I said I play offline only and I seem to have more problems than online players xD...

bugg happened many times when i "teleported" to roads from map view, I was testing all cars and often teleported to long road where I could test top speed.

I am pretty sure though it also happened once when police was chasing me (while cruising around map) :P

Edit: bot cars didn't disappear though

3 millena in a race...

http://hpics.li/0088bae :para:

so there is something strange with the bots when driving dragsters, all I saw are bugged they don't go on, it happenhed with the pontiac GTO, a dodge challenger, and the ford thunderbird :duck:

It can happen. Lol you know, i've been cloned.

And the dragsters, well, they need a push at the start for some reason.

You see, to create a new bot, you must assign a car to it. Basically, that means the bot will only drive that car, and it happens in most cases and on free roam. But, on some races, like the ones that caused the game to crash before, TDU picks random bots and assign random cars to them. It is a bit out of my control.

If i assign a bot named Millena, with a Del Sol (F-class) and a bot Millena, with a Regera (A-class), in most cases they won't show up in the same race, but since TDU randomly picks them in very few specific races, that can happen. Proof? I didn't assign any "Millena" bot to an Murcielago SV neither to a Thunderbird Dragster. That's TDU random code working. :lol: