We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

No, not really; I changed the category to Class "D" according to my own criteria for classes, but when I start that particular mission and hop into the car, it still shows up as Class G.

That shows a bug in TDU PE. You're using the TDU PE i've sent with the pack, or your own?

No, not really; I changed the category to Class "D" according to my own criteria for classes, but when I start that particular mission and hop into the car, it still shows up as Class G.

First things first.

Pontiac Firebird is one of the cars i had to duplicate in order to "unbug" TDU PE. So, the one you find in the dealer, isn't the one you find in the mission. The one you edit in TDU PE, is not the one you use in the mission. So, sorry to poop in your party, but the one in the mission, at the moment, is "unaditable". It is possible to fix that, but it's kind of a pain to do it.

So, everebody's right with the 964 speedster, the 959 and the R32 ?

Somebody had driven them more than 10 minutes without crashes ?

Yes, i did. Played for 20 minutes with the Speedster, and then it started to glitch. I don't know why it happens and how to fix that, other than delete the vehicle from the game. Unless, someone else makes these cars, which nobody has ever done.

ah ok happy to be not alone with these bugs, so it really embarassing because these cars are lovely

so about the saturn sky wheel file (sky_rst_F_01.bnk) in the bnk/vehicule, we can delete it without crash, or better to let it be ?

Cut and paste it in your desktop and test. If nothing happens, be happy. If the game crashes, put it back where it was.

Edit:

Viper RT/10 has such a bad quality... look at this:

xZ56oxK.jpg

flying side badge... :lol:

quJ3N9O.jpg

Does anyone else have problems with dragsters? Cause I'm playing on manual gearbox and when I try to start, I'm smashing the first gear and nothing happens. Car is not moving and the engine has some strange revs.

They have sequential gearboxes... and i still haven't figured out why sometimes the rev goes up instead of down when you press the clutch. Keep in mind that TDU was not made to have dragsters... :lol:

--- Post Updated ---

Guys do you also have weird grass/bushes on the sides of roads which decrease in size when you apporach them? I don't know if I have bugg or is it intended but looks pretty stupid to me

Did you installed any kind of graphic mod, vegetation mod, texture mod, or anything?

They have sequential gearboxes... and i still haven't figured out why sometimes the rev goes up instead of down when you press the clutch. Keep in mind that TDU was not made to have dragsters... :lol:

\

You have to be right Mils. I will also keep in mind that dragsters are not proper cars for racing on a track. But I don't give a down. I will try to run this monsters on track anyway ;)

Thanks for the reply.

Ah I haven't test the 1992 Viper yet (thanks for screens), I'm waiting your last definitive update before installing more cars, I'm only changing some sounds and some wheels when testing all cars for the moment

So I need a million to buy and test all BMW's, then I'm gone :tipshat:

Guest Ahmed_A7
Originally Posted by Aenigma » No, not really; I changed the category to Class "D" according to my own criteria for classes, but when I start that particular mission and hop into the car, it still shows up as Class G.

Pontiac Firebird is one of the cars i had to duplicate in order to "unbug" TDU PE. So, the one you find in the dealer, isn't the one you find in the mission. The one you edit in TDU PE, is not the one you use in the mission. So, sorry to poop in your party, but the one in the mission, at the moment, is "unaditable". It is possible to fix that, but it's kind of a pain to do it

Milli

How to fix it?

Deleting codes and swapping them in TDU PE and Modding Tools. Sounds like too much hassle to do just because one mission that can actually still be done.

If it wasn't possible to complete, i'd fix it, but that's not the case. Just do that mission with the Firebird.

Edit:

Uploading the DLC Pack, that contains:

Fixes the lastest bugs.

11 new vehicles

Also uploading the Ultra Community Pack v1.04, which is the pack, with all hotfixes and DLC already added.

O2ZNFsW.jpg

In 2 hours it should be done. And i believe, the download link will be the same as before.

P.S. If you edited car sounds, rims, and anything else, i do recommend you to just download the DLC Pack, instead of the whole full pack v1.04.

Edit 2: I've forgot to revert back the bhp of the Pontiac Firebird, once it's uploaded, get the Firebird_powerfix, it's just a db.bnk file that you need to swap. :lol:

Hey Milli, thanks for patch, 2 questions

1. dlc pack already patched with this pontiac fix? because I just downloaded it and don't know if I should also download 2nd file

2. not really related with pack - can you tell me how to install (if it possible) 2 or more rims for one modded car? for example I have 3 rims options for mod, can I install all of them or just one?