We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Guys,

my game crashes when I attempt to do A Little Challenge on my new game. I've not fiddled about with anything, I only changed the classes of some cars according to my own scheme (I devised a scheme cause honestly, I find it to be implausible that the Daytona Coupe is in Class G when it could wipe the floor with many C-class cars etc.).

Can you help?

Guys,

my game crashes when I attempt to do A Little Challenge on my new game. I've not fiddled about with anything, I only changed the classes of some cars according to my own scheme (I devised a scheme cause honestly, I find it to be implausible that the Daytona Coupe is in Class G when it could wipe the floor with many C-class cars etc.).

Can you help?

Did you get the latest DLC to updated it to v1.04?

Edit: G-class in TDU have always been the "Classic Cars Class" in TDU. That's why the Daytona Coupe have always been the best G-Class in the vanilla game.

Yeah, I know;

Is there a way to change a car's class automatically when they become too powerful when tuned?

--- Post Updated ---

Ooookay, I was just doing A Rugged Route and the game crashed shortly before I reached the finishing line...

The hell?

CPU and RAM were fine, as was my VRAM and my temperatures...

The only way to make a tuned car change it's class is to create another vehicle line. Which will need to be added to TDU PE in case someone wants to edit it. It can be more accurate, but more troublesome. Because i'd need at least 4 lines in CarPhysicsData for almost each vehicle. So, yeah, i won't do that just to change a vehicle class. Something that most people won't even care about it, when they edit the hell out of the cars in TDU PE.

And G-class is not useless, been doing the whole game so far using only the Ford RS200. And it's not even tuned. Original 247bhp.

And i will check that (A Little Challange) race, it shouldn't give you a crash. And if the game randomly crashes, it's not really a patch problem. It can happen with pretty much any software.

I know, but i just followed TDU rules. Classic cars being G-Class. Even because if i put G-Class being slower than F class, some races might get extremelly difficult, because the time not being enough. And if you pick the best car of any class, there won't be a challange left. TDU have always been that way.

i actually like the concept of reviving the good old TDU1 with your touch Milli. Now I'm still wondering is there still a way for me to merge TDUCP 2.00A with yours with minimal to no crashes to desktop at all?

There is a way, but that means either re-make my pack in TDUCP or re-make TDUCP in my pack.

So, you can imagine how long and how much work that would take.

i actually like the concept of reviving the good old TDU1 with your touch Milli. Now I'm still wondering is there still a way for me to merge TDUCP 2.00A with yours with minimal to no crashes to desktop at all?

Good question John :hmmm: . From what I've noticed, it appears they are already integrated, maybe I'm missing something...

Edit: Ok Milli just answered that ;).

That would be epic indeed. Although, it was kind of my fault for not starting it in TDUCP already. I didn't start in it because TDUCP was incompatible with the previous car packs i had installed, and the real original plan wasn't to release this, as i were doing it for myself. :lol:

Thx for great carpack, whether there will be a fix gearbox on muscle cars corvette zr1,plymoth and cars with 3 kit?

Fix for which problem exactly?

Also:

Managed to complete all the races and missions. The game can be "beaten" with UCP without much of a problem. There might be a few bugs with the wheels with some of the delivery cars, but that is something i don't know how to fix, and it is just visual, it doesn't change anything the gameplay.

The speedometer works incorrectly, all gears in red zone, gearbox gams too much especially with the 3 lvl tuning (use manual gearbox). In Pontiac car dealer instead of cars there are zaz cars.

I can't fix the speedometer, since that is a problem with the 3D model.

I don't know what you meant with "gams".

In Pontiac dealer there are Custom Cars. Those "zaz" cars are generic vehicles, ready to be replaced and modified by you, in the old fashioned way that people used to do in order to install a mod.

They're not a bug, they're not wrong. They are a feature.

Guest michael.nl

6years i did not played this game:kbsmash: when my friend told me about this car pack what you guys made:omg::omg::omg::omg:

THANK YOU :bparty:

--- Post Updated ---

So many cars.....Did TDU had that huge car list?:susp: I believe it was something around 100 vehicles or not?:read:

6years i did not played this game:kbsmash: when my friend told me about this car pack what you guys made:omg::omg::omg::omg:

THANK YOU :bparty:

--- Post Updated ---

So many cars.....Did TDU had that huge car list?:susp: I believe it was something around 100 vehicles or not?:read:

Yes, Original TDU had like 125 cars. I boosted it up to over 450.

And i am glad you liked it! :lol:

Guest michael.nl
Yes, Original TDU had like 125 cars. I boosted it up to over 450.

And i am glad you liked it! :lol:

Liked?...this is awesome mod project:hsquad: First thirty minutes in game i was thinking that i'm playig GranTurismo lol.... so many cars in game! THANK YOU