We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

other question .. I see in the files variations of the Nissan Skyline R34 BUT! the game says the R34 isnt tuneable... is this a bug ? or did you added another R34 in another dealer that I didnt found yet ?

You bought the R34 in the dealer? Plus, are you actually taking it to the Japan Auto Parts?

any tuner that I click onto , the car is not tuneable BUT I don't know if the R34 from this savefile got bought in the dealer.. maybe it's one you won the events (yeaa converted a 90% offline savegame to ONline) so I have my nickname and all but IDK I'll buy one from dealer and I'll talk to you about it

EDIT: it seems that you CAN'T tune the one you win through carreer but if you buy it, you can... might discovered a bug by accident :)

First, you don't win any Nissan Skyline R34 in TDU. The cars you win are:

Alfa Romeo 8C Concept

Chrysler Firepower Concept

Chrysler ME-412

Ford Shelby GR-1

Ford Shelby Cobra Concept

Ford Mustang GT-R Concept

Volkswagen W12

Volkswagen W12 Roadster

Second: I recommend you to buy a Nissan Skyline R34 from the dealer now. As i said before in this thread, some cars were giving an incoherence in TDU PE and TDU MT, because previous car packs, made by other users, were made wrong. The way i found to fix those, is by duplicating a car. Nissan Skyline R34 is one of them.

What that means? The R34 you can buy now is NOT the same R34 you got from previous savegames. TDU sees them as different cars, even though they share the files.

Simple solution though, sell the old R34 and buy a new one.

And third, as you probably found out, each tuner shop is responsible for 8 brands. If you take a car that is from a brand that is not in the list, they sure won't go in.

Edit:

So, no, you have not found a bug.

The R34 you can buy now is NOT the same R34 you got from previous savegames. TDU sees them as different cars, even though they share the files.

Simple solution though, sell the old R34 and buy a new one.

figured that out too each cars have their unique ID that's what I found out.. hey at least I know what is the problem LOOL

Greetings

Hallo :-) .

At first i want to say thank you, for this great work.

I simply couldn't replace the original cars for inhibitional reasons, except some exclusions.

But since megapack 2 and now this community carpack here, those problems are gone.

I like nearly all cars you've chosen. Especially the Porsche section.

I don't like the cars, where the doors don't work, but that's a philosophical question.

Exception is the VW Golf 3, it's my car in real life, it's ok enough because i can have it ingame :-).

When doing single player races online, you know the shortcut extension - races with project paradise,

the original cars are behaving normal in the replay.

I only tried 2 cars from this mod with replay yet, but the car does some really funny weird thing, when watching the replay.

I had that with the timerace ''Tixier circle'' in north, in near of the porsche & audi store.

Its no big thing for the game in general, but i wanted to tell you.

When i finally found the right file for the 22b STI Subaru, i put in my sound, and recorded a video.

I don't know If it's still like that, but the soundfile for this car is none of the impreza files nore one of the subaru files,

it is the file named GTO_cpe_audio.bnk . Man i was so searching for that one.

Then i listed the files regarding timestamp, and there ya go, that file was modified at the same time with the other Subarus.

And tnx for choosing my sounds for some cars, for example the Corvette ZR1, and the Countach 5000 qv .

There is something strange with the wheels of certains cars, when I did convoi missions, I had mustang 68 wheels with the tvr tuscan, or shelby wheels with the jaguar xj220 for examples, it hapennehed like 5 times with differents convoi missions

This happens because the missions use the "default rim" of the vehicles. And that is used in order to set a rim properlly, a.k.a. increase wheel sizes without make them flying or going through tires. Since i've edited XJ220 wheels, i had to set a different "default rim" for it. And it changed the wheels of the mission cars. They are still playable and the game can still be done. It is just a visual issue.

Milli the patch is very good, but will there be more cars included in it, I would like to see the SUVs?

Problem with SUVs is the lack of cockpit camera. That is why they are out. You can put them over a custom car though.

ah oki I see what you mean, and there is no changes with drive in missions, it seems correct, only strange to see

So I didn't like to found différents rims than originals and I changed some sets with only originals (I sometimes repeated the same 1st wheel_bnk with severals names 01_F, 02_F, 03_F etc), but if i do it with the latests cars in missions, do you think there will maybe a bug, or it will be normally ?

example = for the M3 e30, I only put the first original bnk wheel repeated 2 times with the same 2nd name and it run good (only original m3 wheels, the cecotto wheels erased to became original wheels)

plus : i ride with guys who have not your pack and when i took an original car of the game (enzo), they had not seen it, it was the random TDU car for their eyes

No. Change the files won't change anything in the mission. Because the car in the mission actually has it's own rim, and it works in the game. It's a coding problem. And to actually fix that, it would take me a long, long time. And again, these things i only found out once i started a new profile. I made the pack in a "beaten" game, that's why i had so many issues with bots, races and missions. It have been all done, since a long time.

Some of the original TDU cars have been re-duplicated, in order to fix TDU PE, because someone duplicated the Enzo, did a poor job at coding it, and ended up making TDU PE confused. They all share same file though, but different line codes.

Explained this a thousand times in this thread. Plus, i've changed all the tuning packs too, when you tune it, other game might not be able to load the car properlly, making it look like a default one.

Bike races have been fixed. And i've completed the game just fine. Download the DLC or the v1.04.

M777, the Aventador Roadster got "removed" because it had a bug, where the driver of other people driving the car was seen flying through the roof glass. It's a bug with Zoqqer's Aventadors.

sure dextcloud, there is so funny cars like BMW M5 e39 or audi RS2 1995 or porsche boxster S, toyota supras, skyline R33 and many many more, its often pity that the riders take always some A or B categories because D/E/F seems more interesting

this pack is really something good for TDU, but there are maybe too many cars with some of them not really beautifull or useful, in my opinion some others cars who's not in must to be add in, and sincerelly it need some changes (sometimes sound or wheels or model) but anyway it really better than a normal TDU, that's an amazin and really funny thing

so, I have seen the fix for the lastests bike races, thanks milli and sorry I've not seen it before, i put only the 1.04v ; i will try to set it up with your .txt helper to finish a save :para: from the begining

edit : theses goodies are the RS2 (with carrera porsche wheels and mirrors) :duck:, and the original M5 e39 (blue le mans, with originals wheels, changed carmodel and wheels)

mini_774937RS2.jpg

mini_713562M5e39.jpg