We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Hey,

I've changed data with traffic and cars for your patch (added few cars, changed performance, changed sounds engine, replaced some vehicles, etc.), will be there a possibility to change weather/water into the mods you will put in 1.05 without changing anything I already edited?

I already added Bugatti Chiron to my game :PPP

Eeshen deleting cars from 1.68b helped? Unfortunately I am using vanilla traffic and I still sometimes hit invisible cars (though I deleted all corrupted cars which I checked one by one by myself) so I am curious if I am the only one with my problem

I already added Bugatti Chiron to my game :PPP

Eeshen deleting cars from 1.68b helped? Unfortunately I am using vanilla traffic and I still sometimes hit invisible cars (though I deleted all corrupted cars which I checked one by one by myself) so I am curious if I am the only one with my problem

I've tried uninstalling the 1.68b and reinstalling (unchecked extra traffic) , the game crashes very often and annoyingly when I try to open Map it crashes. So I reinstalled the game, installed megapack, installed 1.68b, pasted no-dvd, installed project paradise and voila. This time no more traffic.

PS: do you see traffic cars appearing on the wrong lane sometimes? or they are switchin lanes abnormally?

PS: do you see traffic cars appearing on the wrong lane sometimes? or they are switchin lanes abnormally?

That happens because connection. I believe. They always did that in TDU.

Also, My Chiron has 15 interior colors, 20 exterior ones, and 21 wheels options. Hahahaha :lol: Also, some rims colors can and will only be found in V1.05.

Like this one:

k1FoKxR.jpg

bugatti-chiron-3-1.jpg

Edit:

Not to mention extra stuff, like BMW M6 E63, M3 E92 GTS, Murcielago 2005... and more.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ... wtf... which modder did that pack? :oook:

Actually, all i did was learn how to mess with textures. So i re-textured some rims that the modder has made. He already had made many options of colors, but they were random and did not match the body color properlly. Still being his mod, i just optmized it to work with the setup i made for his Chiron. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
hi! you worked on this alone? not counting models)how much time?? how much patience?? this pack is impressive!!!!!:eek:)))) the game came to life! thank you:clap:

Yes, i did it all myself. Added all cars, researched the colors, physics, tested, did the bots, the tuning packs. It took me 4 months to do and release the first version. But it's not finished yet, as v1.05 or as the new name goes, TDU Platinum, is yet to be released. Started the project in August 2016, first release was December, and in a few days i can yet work again on this, hopefully release TDU Platinum on April-May.

And yes, it demands a lot of patience. :lol: And thanks for enjoying it. ;)

Hi

I'm another old hand at this game but new to the forum and thank you for the wonderful mod to this great game!

I can't seem to find anywhere this bug has been described by someone else, but sometimes while test driving cars in showrooms, I end up with a red headed "bird" sitting on my lap/head and I can't see through her... it definitely happens with the Audi Ur Quattro (picture attached).

[ATTACH]28271[/ATTACH]

I must admit I am running Test Drive Unlimited Gold as a hard drive failure meant I lost my original MegaPack download and licence key and this was the only version I could still buy.

Cheers