We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Hey bro, i cant find mercedes clk tdm B class. Can you tell me car dealer please? :)

:lol: Why being called a bro never gets old?

Either way, CLK DTM is now obtainable via tuning. You must buy a CLK 55 AMG and tune it.

Hi

I'm another old hand at this game but new to the forum and thank you for the wonderful mod to this great game!

I can't seem to find anywhere this bug has been described by someone else, but sometimes while test driving cars in showrooms, I end up with a red headed "bird" sitting on my lap/head and I can't see through her... it definitely happens with the Audi Ur Quattro (picture attached).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28271[/ATTACH]

I must admit I am running Test Drive Unlimited Gold as a hard drive failure meant I lost my original MegaPack download and licence key and this was the only version I could still buy.

Cheers

This happens because the modder who actually made the mod, did not positioned the passenger position properlly. And sadly, that goes beyond my abilities. First because i don't yet know how to make a mod, and second because i'd need to open this mod and edit it, which is a bit of, badly seen in the modding community.

Hey Milli,

I have a problem, my game crash on different races, I guess it might be fault of my added cars? could you tell me how can I found out which car bugging matches and how to fix it? You fixed few races that had bugg, that's why I am asking for advise, I would really appreciate help :/

EDIT: I DID NOT actually add cars, only replaced them (all zaz+few models like RUFs which I did not like), that's important fact.

I have tested some races and it seems like game crashes in maps like it did before:

little report,

with 1.0 and 1.1 hotfix, the game crashes at the begining,

with the normal db.bnk, everything run, but there is sometimes crashes with some races, i found 3 times,

1- course "un petit challenge" (a little challenge) catE/F beginer level

2- course "semelle de plomb" (soles of lead) cat E beginer level

3- course "danger au coin de la rue" (danger at the corner) cat E amateur level

out of there, everything perfect with other races or time run or radars missions

this pack is duckin awsome :duck:

+ "Only the last will win"

those exact maps crash my game, others doesn't seems like...

can u tell me what you did to fix it? I remember you made working fix, maybe I just need to delete some bots from that races or something?

I mean... i downloaded fix for those races and it worked before. but it stopped working and now it crashes again

P.S. tbh it looks like you intentionally avoiding trying to help me for no particular reason which is pretty sad and not cool.

Just like I asked you about BMW you will add to patch and u didn't even answer me.

And I can understand you are busy or whatever but intentionally ignoring people help request is **** move.

Start from a scratch...

You know how much time I spended on all i did? About 3 months.

And since I'm not a modder i have no idea how to deal with this situation.

Since milli made this pack and she actually fixed similar (almost same) problem, I expected her to help me fix this time too (since she posses biggest knowledge out of all here), it doesn't cost much to anyone to try helping and for me it is very important to fix this issue...

Docent, here is the thing:

I was really busy with something more important than TDU or any mod and i really wasn't going to put much effort in helping not only you but anyone who actually asks for it in here. But as a matter of fact, you were the only one actually asking for help. So yes, i was intentionally avoiding to help people because i had to focus my attention and effort into more important things. Is that a really poop move? Or is it a poop move only because it involves you?

Another thing, i really can't help much people who change a lot of things in their games and when something goes wrong, come ask me how to fix it. Modding TDU is not an exact thing that if something goes wrong, there is a recipe to fix. You must take a look, find where the issue is at and then find a way to fix it. So, as i said before, it's hard to tell what is exactly your problem, because i can't look what is going on.

But, if you say that it worked before, and now it doesn't, it can only be something you did. Either you got an old DB.bnk, or edited the bots.db, or replaced it wrong, or even the car class changes. I doubt, but it's possible.

Plus, another thing, i will start work again in TDU Platinum, which i believe will be the final version of this, as car dealers are really running low now, and i know for sure it will work and "fix" your problem. Thing is, it will be up to you to get it and certainly get your changes erased, or you remain with your changes and the issue with the races, because really, since you changed apparently a lot of stuff, i really don't know what is causing your problem.

And as i tell everyone who mods TDU as a tip, make backups. Yes, infinite backups.

Well, at least you were honest,

Thanks for answer. I will try to fix it but I doubt I can do anything with this case (in my situation as I don't know much about modding TDU)

If anyone know what could be the issue please share your opinions here maybe some advice could help, here is what I've changed in Ultra community pack v1.04:

-Zaz custom cars all replaced

-RUFs cars almost all replaced (only 1 left in game)

-replaced few engine sounds

-replaced few huds

-modified all cars performances (all working fine, was testing and checking every model)

-changed cars classes (worked fine - cars swapped from B to C class was in C class races etc.)

-NO other mods/packs was added by me to the game, only above changes

ISSUE:

Game is crashing when starting races:

-"A little challenge"

-"Soles of lead"

-"Danger at the corner"

-"Only the last will win"

Every help and advice appreciated :)

TDU races are weird. They are codded in a weird way, because they are not consistant. Some work just fine, no matter what you change/edit. But some races are generated in a not so random way. Like, the comportament of some bots. And maybe even some car classes. And it happens mostly with races from the beggining of the game.

I still think your major error is being caused by car class changes, like G, F and E ones.

@Docent, I THINK your problem might be that you changed the category of some cars that could appear in those races. I think.

@Milli, I have another request aside from the one in yesterday's PM - I need help with renaming the Custom cars.

I downloaded the 911 R over at hf-garage and wanted to replace custom car 7 with it. Overrode the files, set up the physics according to data I found on the internet, all of that. Then I located the "Custom" and "Car 7" ID in the Database. When I change the "model" in TDUPE to "911" I have absolutely no problem and it gets displayed as it should. However, when I change the value for "Car 7" in the Database to "R (991)" and the general name of the car to "911 R (991)", and then save and start the game, I get a crash. if I, to make sure I get the right option, copy the number for "Car 7" (which should be "R (991)"), it jumps back to "Car 7" in TDUPE even if I changed the value in the Database and the game launches.

I hope I could make the problem clear? It's weird cause when I installed the LaFerrari Aperta, all of the name changes worked without problems.

Could you maybe look into it or give me a detailed guide on how to rename things without cucking up the database? If not that's fine too, I simply hate seeing "Porsche 911 Car 7" ingame.

Thanks in advance!

Here's screenshots to demonstrate what I mean

[ATTACH]28380[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28381[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28382[/ATTACH]

Why are you changing the DB Resources? There is no need. Just name the car in TDU PE and leave the DB Resources alone.

DB Resources are mostly used for TDU coding, and don't have much effect on the actual game. If you want the name to work, just change the name in TDU PE as you would do normally.

Hi, I just installed this pack. I love it but realized that both American tuner locations do not show up on my map. I can go to the locations where they are supposed to be, the building is there but there is no sign and no means of entry. Have they been moved from the original locations ?

It is probably a error on my part according to the install or starting the mod on a saved game...

Thanks

@Milli It works now, thanks sis! Three more questions before I finally stop being a nuisance: A) can I replace every car in your pack the same way as with the custom cars? For example, can I simply copy and override the Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 files with those of an Alfa Romeo 4C and just change the name and physics in TDUPE? B) How exactly does one create tuning kits? Making space for the cars in their tuned state is logical, but then? I'm asking because, for example, I want my M3 E92 to have the option at the tuner's to become the M3 GTS. I have too install the M3 GTS files, and then...? C) does the tutorial for adding even more slots to the game still work with your pack or is the hard-cap of possible cars reached? Thanks for your answers!