We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

I have a question. I resetted my game, reinstalled it etc. Now I installed the ten custom cars and after installing the physics or building them on my own, a Porsche I installed is lacking wheels and makes a constant revving noise in the car dealership.

Any idea how to fix this? I checked everything and the stats etc all seem to be just dandy. Help?

What do you mean? Upload? Or just make a list?

Upload, not yet made, but possible.

But it's not a list, it's a catalogue.

First I bought a software for using in a CMS. That catalogue is that here.

But it cannot handle hundreds of items. Too slow in backend working process.

After that I bought a gallery software, but there was the same problem with speed when adding items.

So I had to use an unspectacular simple listing. I am working at Alfa now, Links without a number are showing to the first trial.

All that needs hours and hours of work, aside my normal job/life.

do you discover the make-up in 2017 ? :lol:

No. I've learned how to edit textures properlly, without depend on someone else to do it for me.

Upload, not yet made, but possible.

But it's not a list, it's a catalogue.

First I bought a software for using in a CMS. That catalogue is that here.

But it cannot handle hundreds of items. Too slow in working process.

After that I bought a gallery software, but there was the same problem with speed when adding items.

So I had to use an unspectacular simple listing. I am working at Alfa now, Links without a number are showing to the first trial.

All that needs hours and hours of work, aside my normal job/life.

Ah, i see, you're the dude behind that website. :lol: I have the link bookmarked. :D

About upload, i will once it's finished, but i think i can make a list, of the things in it, to help you a bit with it.

v1.05 won't be out. It will be changed to Test Drive Unlimited Platinum instead. I think this says a bit about the work being done. ;) And i honestly don't know a release date yet. As i want this to be as polished as it can be.

Hello

I have worked on a similar project 5 years ago but i lost some motivation so BIG Thanks i'm so happy other one have the same idea and continue it and realeased her work.

Your work is very impressive :D I love it! The modders make great models thanks to us

Well... i want to ask you if you want i help you to improve the pack with my work.

I have done many physics and i actually working on betters sounds for some cars include in your pack. Yes your work made me want to take back mine :-)

Sorry for this crap english :-)

Nice :D Will there be a correction to the Audi S4 (B8) due to tampering the meter in the middle of the vehicle (and many more vehicles)?

I am not editing the car models like that. Fix those things means unlock the mod and edit it in zmodeler. Something i wouldn't if i knew how.

Hello Milli!

Nice job you're doing!

I'm from Brazil too.

But I would like to make a little question.

Is TDU Platinum going to be compatible with 2.00 Community Patch?

Also, is this pack going to be playable on Multiplayer?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

I would like to give some suggestions.

I think it would be nice to see Australian Cars, like the Ford XB Falcon and the Vauxhall Monaro VXR8 (HSV GTO, in Australia)

I also would like to see better traffic cars, something more realistic and less paperlike.

Thank you!

Good luck.

Awesome work as usual!

Whilst you're adding 4x4s (or SUVs if you prefer) would it be possible to add "The Best 4 By 4 By Far", the Range Rover. Preferably the Range Rover Sport SVR?

Also just wondering if anyone else has had issues with the Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird. In my game, the road suddenly disappears and the game starts stuttering. It seems to be the only car which does it though?? I have a modern pc with plenty of ram, BigBnks is activated but it does it every time after driving a few miles...

Cheers