We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Awesome work as usual!

Whilst you're adding 4x4s (or SUVs if you prefer) would it be possible to add "The Best 4 By 4 By Far", the Range Rover. Preferably the Range Rover Sport SVT?

Also just wondering if anyone else has had issues with the Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird. In my game, the road suddenly disappears and the game starts stuttering. It seems to be the only car which does it though?? I have a modern pc with plenty of ram, BigBnks is activated but it does it every time after driving a few miles...

Cheers

That issue happens with Miha's mods. Many of them get such effect for different people for different reasons.

Sadly, because many people only support modders who gives them new cars, regardless of originality or quality, that are the only Roadrunner mod we can get. Nothing i can do about. Sorry.

Yep but i dont't like modify the game by TDUPE because not all the cars appear inside and it crash the game, maybe because i have 3 differents TDU installed (original, community, and community updated with back up)

So generally i simply replace the sound or body or wheels and it run, i just doing some files with back up

So i think have replace all i wanted but it stay the 206 wheels and the corvette C6 to do (original is better like lambo murcielago) if you remeber it plz Milli

yep it called mclaren_mp4, so I put wheels to remplace one of them but it seems little crippy,

-img-

arf wheels are little than the tires, i still have not the real wheels on it, they are bugged :para:

So now you know why i never used it. :lol: i tested it before you ever thought about it.