We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

:lol: Ras.

milli can ı have a beta link pls?

also why does that rx7 sounds like 4 clinder

No beta links. Because to make a beta link, i need to make it a pack, upload it, provide a link and keep it there so you guys can download something it is incomplete, and once the final gets released, it will erase all the changes you guys have done yourselves. And then people will complain and cry about their mods being reseted. :lol:

That RX-7 sounds like a RX-7. What you expected it to sound? Like a V8? Lol It's a 2 rotor 1.3l engine after all. :lol:

By the way, Mclaren is fully done.

mg9W5uu.jpg

n2dFiMl.jpg

IPbD5jr.jpg

@Milli I asked you really gently few times for link to Lamborghini Veneno you will add *replace* in platinum, what is a problem with providing me with such link/files especially via mail? is it really such big deal to help someone sometimes? I don't get it why people can't just disinterestedly help other... I have to write it here because you are ignoring PM

@Aenigma thanks for trying, but this is model which is bugged (it will be replaced in platinum version because of this reason too).

@Milli I never said it is your duty, I am saying it is common human reaction to help each other (this is basis of sociality), completely ignoring someone doesn't seem bothering to you? I could never imagine myself ignoring someone help request... I am asking for this model since it is last piece I need to complete what I started... it is not big deal for you and for me it's very important.

@Milli I never said it is your duty, I am saying it is common human reaction to help each other (this is basis of sociality), completely ignoring someone doesn't seem bothering to you? I could never imagine myself ignoring someone help request... I am asking for this model since it is last piece I need to complete what I started... it is not big deal for you and for me it's very important.

Actually, no, it doesn't bother me to ignore someone. And i have my reasons for that, reasons that the ignored person doesn't need to know.

Now, if don't reply in time, or don't say: ok i will help you means being ignored to you, that is not really my issue. As i have said, i read your PM, but seriously, you felt the need to come here and hurry me up about it, just because i didn't sent it when you thought i should? That is the real question here. Chill and have some patience.

And a tip, you should take for your life, never put something "very important" in someone's else hands. Very important things should depend only on yourself.

ıdk maybe a V6?

MY TDU KEEPS CRASHING CUZ I ADDED A NEW CAR ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLS?

And from where did you get that a RX-7 should sound like a V6? Are you familiar about the fact it has a 2 rotor rotary engine? Making it a cilinderless engine?

And hard to tell what can be the issue of your TDU. Revert the car back and see if it works.

Milli, I think this question has already been answered... but the TDU Platinum will come with weather mod??

Yes. Some files have been taken from island paradise and other weather mods, but the weather.ini code, which controls ilumination, color, sky and brightness is entirelly done by me.

Also worked on HDR, for players who use it.

yeah it seems amazin with new lights and more :clap:

so try to think about the saturn curve who's not in the mod yet and very beautifull original car in F category plz :duck:

Saturn Curve is out and not going back. That concept is nothing but garbage.

Not sure if they were mentioned before on earlier pages, but I am a bit curious. What was wrong with certain vanilla cars that they ended up being replaced, by somewhat worse versions? First example being the Aston Martin DB9, replaced with a DBS. I never really noticed anything bad about the former, but the latter one has weird shadows that also several other add-on cars have (only the outlines of the car make a shadow, not the entire car, unless you're underneath a shadow cast by the enviroment), which I've also noticed on a certain Ford Shelby Mustang, a BMW (not sure which ones, been a week or so) and the Lamborghini Diablo, which kind of made me sell them shortly afterwards (or not buy them after a test drive)

Second example being the C Class Chevrolet Corvette C6 Grand Sport that replaced the Coupe. It has these weird, flickering/moving (not really sure of the exact term for it) reflections at the area around the speedometer (the rest of the interior is fine). Also noticed the same thing on the add-on D Class C4 Grand Sport. I kept these because I can't say no to a Corvette.

So apart from those two cars replacing old ones, and several add-on cars, the pack is pretty damn good. With the inclusion of Dragster tuning, I'm probably never going to touch The stupid Crew again (also got a friend I met on that game to install TDU along with the pack so we can cruise and race around in muscle cars because they're much more fun and realistic in this game, as is every other car, with and without Hardcore Mode On. Only wish the blower on the Dodge Charger Dragster moved but eh I can live with it).

Hi Milli

You mentioned you have completed the McLarens.

Will Platinum use the same model P1 as TDUCP, as for me this is another car that is unusable after a couple of minutes due to game slow-down & graphics corruption followed by the game crapping out (sorry for the "technical" term there!). I'm guessing this was another of Miha's mods?

Just a pity for me, as it is my favourite real-life car - probably because I spend a great deal of my working life in Woking, where the McLaren factory is and I see McLarens in real life quite frequently (though not many P1's, sadly!)

she's really more beautifull than the sky, and very better than many others F cars, so i will replace model when it will release like i already did in community pack :lol:

Saturn Sky would also be removed from the game, but it's actually necessary to complete the Saturn only race. As F classes can go, Saturn Curve wouldn't be the best F class anymore, as there are more cars in this class, such as 240SX, GT86 and others. So, it's presence, is very irrelevant, specially when that car never made into production and is not won as a prize or anything.

Not sure if they were mentioned before on earlier pages, but I am a bit curious. What was wrong with certain vanilla cars that they ended up being replaced, by somewhat worse versions? First example being the Aston Martin DB9, replaced with a DBS. I never really noticed anything bad about the former, but the latter one has weird shadows that also several other add-on cars have (only the outlines of the car make a shadow, not the entire car, unless you're underneath a shadow cast by the enviroment), which I've also noticed on a certain Ford Shelby Mustang, a BMW (not sure which ones, been a week or so) and the Lamborghini Diablo, which kind of made me sell them shortly afterwards (or not buy them after a test drive)

Second example being the C Class Chevrolet Corvette C6 Grand Sport that replaced the Coupe. It has these weird, flickering/moving (not really sure of the exact term for it) reflections at the area around the speedometer (the rest of the interior is fine). Also noticed the same thing on the add-on D Class C4 Grand Sport. I kept these because I can't say no to a Corvette.

So apart from those two cars replacing old ones, and several add-on cars, the pack is pretty damn good. With the inclusion of Dragster tuning, I'm probably never going to touch The stupid Crew again (also got a friend I met on that game to install TDU along with the pack so we can cruise and race around in muscle cars because they're much more fun and realistic in this game, as is every other car, with and without Hardcore Mode On. Only wish the blower on the Dodge Charger Dragster moved but eh I can live with it).

Those mods with the shadow "bug" is mostly because they're really old. It happens with most of Tool's mods. The BMW you can't remember is the M3 E46. Which is also Tool's. I replaced Atari's DB9 because their 3D model is wrong, the shapes of a beautiful car is wrong. And i prefer a better 3D model than better shadows. Same happens with original TDU Pontiac GTO.

Replaced the Corvette's basically because the same reason, and because i like the Grand Sport better than the standard C6. The C4, C5 and C6 Grand Sport are all made by Miha, so, they might have the same issue with materials and reflections, which again, i think it's better to have a good 3D model than have those small detail issues.

Although, about Tool's mods, most of them don't replace any TDU car, they just got added, and sadly, there are not better mods for them.

P.S. DBS model has been changed though, i found an old Minime's DBS, which is much better than Tool's, and doesn't have the shadow bug. But you must remember that TDU is already 11 years old. Epic graphics might not be the strongest point of this game.

Hi Milli

You mentioned you have completed the McLarens.

Will Platinum use the same model P1 as TDUCP, as for me this is another car that is unusable after a couple of minutes due to game slow-down & graphics corruption followed by the game crapping out (sorry for the "technical" term there!). I'm guessing this was another of Miha's mods?

Just a pity for me, as it is my favourite real-life car - probably because I spend a great deal of my working life in Woking, where the McLaren factory is and I see McLarens in real life quite frequently (though not many P1's, sadly!)

Sadly yes. There are not many P1 mods around. I will try to give a look at Zoqqer's P1 again, but i can't guarantee anything.

Milli your comunity pack based 1.68 or 2.00 ? Becoase unoficial tuning pack create only on 2.00 ? Its 1.68 or 2.00

Ultra Community Pack is 1.68. TDU Platinum will be a mix of both, neither 1.68, neither 2.00.

P1 has been updated to Zoqqer's. It's better to have other bugs than having the game to crash.

3VagAFh.jpg

But notice this difference:

Miha's P1 Exterior file size: 8.600kb

Zoqqer's P1 Exterior file size: 2.727kb

Bigger file sizes means it's heavier for the game to read, which can cause all the fps and glitches in the game. This is also one of the reasons why Rule's mods are poop, they're extremelly heavy aswell. Bigbnk allow it, but doesn't mean it's easy for the game to actually read them.