We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Oh, yeah, I always released mods full of bugs, all of my mods had so incredibly many bugs, they were unplayable. I also replaced my mods with Rule's always right after I released mine, my mods were as bad.

Well, your mods are known for having the driver flying around, but what i said is, it is better to have this issue than have the game to crash, which is what happens with Miha's mods.

Edit:

Like this:

DwElQAL.jpg

j2IbCAi.jpg

vl2PgEr.jpg

Now, you will say this is how it should be, or that isn't a bug?

(( look this video plz from 2min 20 to 2min 50

this glitch seems same like you in the PCJ600 in GT SA, and there was due to a bad handling in the game,

so when weput the pontiac scrappy yard in SA, we needed to change a handling in the down of the list ; and there was the old files about Vice city and it corrupted the game,

in this issue the pontiac le mans can be used with absolutly no problems, but it corrupt the PCJ 600 handling file and doing this glitch ;) ))

edit : PCJ-600 Glitch - GTA III, VC & SA - GTAForums

Rule isn't here because stolen mods or mods with stolen parts aren't allowed here.

Almost all if not all of his mods are stolen from GTA V mods or such, his Porsche's have stolen parts from Zoqqers Porsche's. Not all his mods are "poop", but he doesn't do an effort either, you'll get most of the times rims which don't fit, gauge needles which go through the dashboard and stuff like this, textures which don't fit because they're mirrored.

(( look this video plz from 2min 20 to 2min 50

this glitch seems same like you in the PCJ600 in GT SA, and there was due to a bad handling in the game,

so when weput the pontiac scrappy yard in SA, we needed to change a handling in the down of the list ; and there was the old files about Vice city and it corrupted the game,

in this issue the pontiac le mans can be used with absolutly no problems, but it corrupt the PCJ 600 handling file and doing this glitch ;) ))

edit : PCJ-600 Glitch - GTA III, VC & SA - GTAForums

Yes, but we're talking about TDU, not GTA. And in TDU this bug of Zoqqers mods have nothing to do with handling. They're caused because he deleted the Cock_LR dummies, which are responsible for the driver position in the low res (LR) car. Which is used by TDU when you see another car. Since there are no dummies, the game gets lost and does that.

So, Stories, really, don't even try.

Hi, Milli :could it be possible in TDU to have a check list like in TDU2 to know what car we have already bought and what car we haven't bought yet ?

In TDU 2, with the car dealer icons in the map and the car list on the car dealers, we can know the car that remain to buy and what car we have already bought.

Hi, Milli :could it be possible in TDU to have a check list like in TDU2 to know what car we have already bought and what car we haven't bought yet ?

In TDU 2, with the car dealer icons in the map and the car list on the car dealers, we can know the car that remain to buy and what car we have alreday bought.

No.

:lol: that's strange to find the same ped bug, bend in the middle and due to a mod

Strange or not, that is how it is. And you can ask any TDU modder about it, they will say the same thing as i just said. Issue is the Cock_LR dummies.

I don't know modders in tha game bro I discover tdu mods with your pack :drool: nov16 , just saw the same ducking bug :nods:

and about this one in SA, it needed many several years to find the solution, I found only 1 good answer on the web between 2005 and 2017 (and there was a frenchi :nuts:, not the modder/creator of the mod) = if we change the handling of 1 model, it can corrupt other models :nods: in GTA SA

thats all ducks :duck:

Programming and reverse engineering, as always. I would not say that's impossible (I'm sure TDU has even more secrets to reveal yet), people would have just to wait until it comes eventually.

I've started research about new dealers months ago and had to stop for more important things in life. Maybe I will continue some day, no guarantee you know !

Like the rest... on hold!

Someone did give me xbox files, but they have to be converted to be PC compatible. And help of car modders will be needed after this... and as you know they left the place.

I think doing those models from scratch would be much easier. :D

I am still in contact with Comb@t via Steam.

Djey, if you want, I could ask him to contact you.

Perhaps you can persuade him to rejoin TDU soon.

It's possible, that he will be back at least, when Milli is going to publish the Platinum Pack, he said lately.

Atm he is playing ... Zula Europe ... or so. :D