We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Just finished to count the list, untill the last Mclaren added, since i haven't finished Mercedes, they're not on the list.

Buyable Car List (List of cars that are only found in dealer): 263 - Mclaren P1 (Last Mclaren in UCP is #229 in such list)

Total Car List (All the cars of the game): 389 - Mclaren P1

:lol: :nuts:

+500 ! :drool: (try to think about the C class AMG, the Alpine V6 le mans and other beauties like that)

so I put the original viper wheels on the GTS 96 and it look good...

[ATTACH]29555[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29556[/ATTACH]

this car is incredible to drive :twisted: and so beauti-full :eek: + what a sound ! :duck:

+500 ! :drool: (try to think about the C class AMG, the Alpine V6 le mans and other beauties like that)

so I put the original viper wheels on the GTS 96 and it look good...

-img-

this car is incredible to drive :twisted: and so beauti-full :eek: + what a sound ! :duck:

That rim is only for the 92 RT/10. The 96 GTS had a 5-spoke as rim. And that particular model is a 2002 GTS, not a 96.

-big text-

First, i'd like to say it's nice to hear from you. I believe that talk is the way to solve any misunderstood that might be happening. But, as you said it in public, i feel that i have to leave a reply here in public, and then i will sure message you about this, in a matter to really make things clear.

So, as the reply goes, i knew the mods you made were released before Project Paradise, which can easily explain the issues with the Cock_LR dummies. Nobody played online, nobody saw other people driving the cars. Sure, the mods you've made are really good, much better than 90% of what's around there, which is the main reason why this particular issue with Cock_LR annoys me so much. Sadly, we have TDU back online, and we will eventually see other people using these cars.

Although, Miha's mods are being a big headache, because they cut the FPS a lot, and causes the whole game to get texture glitches. This whole subject started because i actually replaced Miha's P1 with yours, for TDU Platinum. It probably, not sure because i have not tested, it will also have the Cock_LR issue, but as you said, and i agree with it, it's better to have that than the game to crash.

All i want to do now is have no issues with anyone, i don't want to pick fights, or offend anyone.

Either way, that's all i will discuss about this in a public manner. The rest, i will sure talk directly to you Zoqqer, who i knew who you were since the beggining. :lol: I appreciate the time you spent to write this to make things clear.

best models are AMG C63 W204 and W205 ! + the W204 2012 pack with the brabus, hope you put in the pack

so the SL500 is really not beautifull, really poor model

about corvettes C6, lambo murcielago, skyline R34, audi RS4, ferrari 575 M, the originals edengames models are really better :nods:

best models are AMG C63 W204 and W205 ! + the W204 2012 pack with the brabus, hope you put in the pack

so the SL500 is really not beautifull, really poor model

about corvettes C6, lambo murcielago, skyline R34, audi RS4, ferrari 575 M, the originals edengames models are really better :nods:

:lol: I don't know why you even bother to make such comments. Not happy with the cars added? Replace them. Back them all to original Eden cars.

yeah for sure it remplaced !

but why putting poor cars to remplace goods ?

why delete goods models like 612 ferrari or saturn curve to put cars whose nobody never drive ?

I am 100% sure that at least 98% of the people would rather drive Combat Shotgun's Ford Focus RS over a Saturn Curve any day. And a Ferrari 458 Spider over a 612 Scaglietti aswell. And that's the reason why. :lol:

But as i said, if you don't like the models, feel free to put them back, or better yet, don't download it at all! It's even easier. :lol:

612 was the best to ride with the 575, for equality and to be cool on roads + sound of 612 was very good, so we can't comparse a B-2010 ferrari with a C-2007 ferrari, that's not the same category and same cars, 612 is not a sport car and was 1 of the only 4 seats Ferrari's producted = a legend

So i have never spoke about the focus or the 458, I spoked about 612 and Curve whose i saw frequently on the roads, but we have many cars that I never saw nobody with it ! And there are many cars like alfa 4c or good mercedes those not in the game,

Finally we lost the only one 4 seats V12 Ferrari, and one of the bests F category (and the most lovely interior car) with the concept car Curve :nods:

Edit = 612 vs 575 = 2x V12 in same C category = good ride (+F355 in C too, good balance for game)

430 vs 458 vs other B Ferrari = the 458 is really superior of others = no good ride

And in the example of focus, she is really superior of other F, it more near a E category

-blabbering-

Don't download it then and play with the original game. All your problems will be gone.

You saw a lot of Saturn Curve on the road because it is the single most replaced vehicle of TDU history. Everyone replaced that garbage with a mod.

And now i will stop to reply you on this matter, original Eden cars that got removed WILL NOT come back to the game. No matter how much you think they are good.

[ATTACH]29574[/ATTACH]

saturn curve is a wood/leather special model whose never sold, its an very original concept car by a designer with a powerfull special engine 250 hp, later the saturn sky was sold with a simple 170 hp engine, so the Curve is +60 hp powerfulled, and very nice comparse to the sky garbage like you told ! :nods:

so i will test on 30km the différences between a V12 of a 612 and other in same classes, but its sure the 612 is very better than other C too, like the Curve in his category :duck:

plus : 612 is the only one 4 seats Ferrari V12 since 456 GT that she's remplacing in the history of Ferrari :cool:

@Stories the creator of the modification has spoken and others seem to agree with the direction they are wanting to go. It might not be to your liking but that's the way it is. Now please stop taking this off topic and agree to disagree, as that's the only way things are going to go. Any further attempts to swerve the topic will result in you being moderated in the Mod Shop forums, meaning that your posts made in here will require approval before they can be seen.