We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

happy to see the topic is back :duck: (that was a black sunday it seems :))

yep it was dragonforce, so about the 612 Ferrari she is like 40 secondes faster on the race "le grand défi" (60kmtime-attack in strong traffic) than the Jaguar XKR-S ! (tested several times to see diférences) in same C category

it's like the différence between a normal 170 hp saturn sky, and a 230 hp saturn curve in a race, a time attack, or a ride :nods:

It was closed yesterday,

I don't really understand you Stories, if you want some cars just add them by yourself (that's what I did), also why you call cars "she" o.O

and I do agree Saturn Curve looks ok/decent but it's not something we cannot live without in TDU... if you want it so bad just add it to your game : )

Hey Milli just want to add my 2 cents. I love what you are doing and if perchance there is a car I don't like I can just replace it, I have actually done so with your last mod update and sometimes I have problems but most times I don't. I always make backups and replace cars 2 - 4 at a time then check how the game responds. And I have been enjoying it like crazy. Can't wait for Platinum, I know it is going to be awsome.

Respect....

Hey Milli just want to add my 2 cents. I love what you are doing and if perchance there is a car I don't like I can just replace it, I have actually done so with your last mod update and sometimes I have problems but most times I don't. I always make backups and replace cars 2 - 4 at a time then check how the game responds. And I have been enjoying it like crazy. Can't wait for Platinum, I know it is going to be awsome.

Respect....

TDU Platinum, hopefully, will be more "mod-friendly". As cars won't share "Default Rims" and neither share the cameras.

Hey Milli, I know I'm newbie but can I have a small upgrade request for TDU Platinum? Can you upgrade Shelby GT500 Eleanor class to D or C + performance upgrade? Cuz in real life you can actually build Eleanor with a lot of option, ranging from 427 crate with 545 Hp to 427 custom build with 770 Hp. All of them got Tremec 6 speed transmission. There's also a rare option with 427 SOHC replica rated at 657 Hp which priced around 200k USD. I personally recommend this as it's not too powerful and competition ready, but I'll let you decide which one you like most. :lol:

Trying to make this pack more interesting :D

[ATTACH]29679[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29680[/ATTACH]

Swap 2JZ-GTE L6 with 1GZ-FE V12 to make things more interesting. Specs taken from Top Secret's V12 Supra

[ATTACH]29681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29682[/ATTACH]

4A-GE Formula Atlantic found her way to AE86. Sadly, her rpm is limited to 8,500 so it can't goes above 11,000 rpm like the real engine.

[ATTACH]29683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29684[/ATTACH]

Ditch to L46 in favor of the mighty L88. Now I can head to head with Shelby Cobra with this.