We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

im not in tread ......but maybe u can add more traffic cars to roads as in real life ?

I don't know. Haven't really found on where to change the amount of traffic spawn. :/ Need to look better later.

Found someone looking for Lotus tuning shop and then he followed my 205. Also found out he was playing TDU without any mods. :lol: Told him to download UCP.

njQQKXb.jpg

o/ Gedza

Milli, is a bit of an idiot question but, I've made my list of 10 customs cars that are these:

-VW Beetle 1303 S

-Chevrolet Impala SS 409

-Ford Mustang 68 Fastback

-AMC Javelin AMX

-Hummer H1 Alpha

-Gumpert Apollo

-Lotus GT1

-Mazda RX-7 (Veilside Fortune Kit)

-Nissan Skyline 2F2F

-Dodge Charger Toretto

What I was wondering is if the TDU Platinum will have one of these cars listed????

if you have one of them, I'll update my list... :)

Milli, is a bit of an idiot question but, I've made my list of 10 customs cars that are these:

-VW Beetle 1303 S

-Chevrolet Impala SS 409

-Ford Mustang 68 Fastback

-AMC Javelin AMX

-Hummer H1 Alpha

-Gumpert Apollo

-Lotus GT1

-Mazda RX-7 (Veilside Fortune Kit)

-Nissan Skyline 2F2F

-Dodge Charger Toretto

What I was wondering is if the TDU Platinum will have one of these cars listed????

if you have one of them, I'll update my list... :)

NICE List You Made Bro! I Cant Wait To Drive 2F2F Skyline R34

im not in tread ......but maybe u can add more traffic cars to roads as in real life ?
iirc we can't change number of traffic vehicles and add more than current maximum.

It's just possible to set traffic density per area (many levels available, 5 I believe).

Should be in AiConfig.xml, pretty sure Patch 1.68b changes this already (but with risks of sync issues in online mode).

A great addition would be to replace those noname cars with real vehicles for traffic!

How shoulld that work?

If you are in the garage, you can jump inthere from car to car. And any garage has limited places.

How would you be able to jump to cars with no places in the garage? Outside? Only a list?

Another idea could be to use the car rentals for further cars. ;)

Car rentals only display the first color and first rim choice.

TDU Platinum will have more cars than garages, and that is something people will have to deal with it. It is not like NFS, where you can have only 5. You can have over 400. Believe me, that is a lot. You won't use half of those 400. People will ride Chirons anyways. :lol:

I made some calculations and I saw that we can have up to 430 cars, and by the way, TDU Platinum will have more than 600 cars...

If all 65 houses in the game had room for 10 cars, we could have up to 650 cars...

It would be interesting if there was a mod that would transform a house from 4 cars to one of 10 cars...

Only way I'm thinking of is changing house capacity in database, then replacing house BNK files with fthose of biggest ones.

But that's just a suggestion, no guarantee that savegame can be extended to store 200+ more cars. Savegame file is one of the most critical and hardest to handle in this game.

Moreover, all houses would look the same. Not good.

how about undercover then?

or Carbon

Or Most Wanted 2005

Or Underground 1

Or Underground 2

They all had garage limit. Underground 2 had 5 car garage and 20 more in arcade. Underground 1 had 1 in career mode and 20 in arcade too. Carbon was not much different. Undercover was garbage and i didn't played it. :lol:

Gran Turismo, which is the game with the biggest garages always had a 100 car limit untill GT4. Since then, when they learned to create page lists, i've never filled the garage.

But all this talk is a bit worthless, because TDU has more garage and cars than any NFS. Over 400 cars is a lot, i don't think you guys realize how much is that.