We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Ive tried without the ultra pack and still have the same issue.

I install tdu 1.45

do patch 2.00

add paradise files

and the game still wont launch with bigbnk, am I missing something?

--- Post Updated ---

Also when extracting all the files for the patch 2.00 there are a lot of can not output files?

how do you inject the cars in the performance kit like the fxx for example

Buy the Enzo and tune. You will have the FXX. If the tuned car is the kit1, all you need to do is go back with it in the tuner shop.

If the car is kit 3, it won't be tuned.

Hey guys thanks for the help, I noticed some of the cars stats are wrong and some of the tuning upgrades are missing for a large chunk of them, is this going to be looked at again?

The stats are wrong how/where, and how many cars you've noticed they do not have tuning? LaFerrari, P1 and 918? :lol:

Hi Milli,

You have done an amazing job on this package, I did notice a couple of things, please see below for details:

• Lamborghini Superleggera, once in 6th the speed drops below 223 and states 260 ish once tuned
  • Aston martin, no tuning option
  • mclaren 675 speed stats are wrong or any other mclaren car have no tuning options and
  • buggatti no tuning option

These are the only ones I can remember, I will do a full write up next time I play

Hi Milli,

You have done an amazing job on this package, I did notice a couple of things, please see below for details:

• Lamborghini Superleggera, once in 6th the speed drops below 223 and states 260 ish once tuned
  • Aston martin, no tuning option
  • mclaren 675 speed stats are wrong or any other mclaren car have no tuning options and
  • buggatti no tuning option

These are the only ones I can remember, I will do a full write up next time I play

The high top speed show in the stats are not wrong. They're correct. The issue is that TDU displays the Gear Speed, instead of the real top speed of a car. If i set the real top speed, your gears won't work as they should. Cars with overdrive gears will quickly shift through all gears untill it reaches the overdrive one.

Bugatti already reaches over 400km/h by standard, want it to be tuned is a bit extreme. Every Mclaren but P1 have tuning. Aston Martin also have tuning, you just need to find the correct tune shop.