We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Ever thought to release updated cars as themed DLC's? I think it would catch people a lot more. Just as a tipp.

It's complicated because people are constantly modifying their game, and every DLC would need a new database, which would revert people's change every time. Which is annoying for many. :/

It's complicated because people are constantly modifying their game, and every DLC would need a new database, which would revert people's change every time. Which is annoying for many. :/

How would that be different from adding random cars like you do now?

084.png

I mean whats the difference between adding random cars than adding themed cars in this matter?

How would that be different from adding random cars like you do now?

-img-

I mean whats the difference between adding random cars than adding themed cars in this matter?

These cars are not being released at all, these "updates" are for now just images, to show the progress going on. :lol: The download link is still the same since December.

And it's not random, i am following an alphabetical order. :lol:

Edit:

So, everything that has been posted since January-February will be available at once, when TDU Platinum gets released. That way, people's Database only gets replaced once and i don't need to worry about multiple uploads.

I noticed a bug with Toyota Supra (maybe other cars too) tune shop. The car comes with bodykit only in the first stage of tuning, in second and third it has stock look. Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

It is not a bug, it's intentional. That way, when you change the model, you still have the ability to get the new "changed model" a power increase. All you need to do is tune stage 1, drive back to the shop and increase the power.

Edit: Or if you don't want to change the model, just get the power increase on the stock one. That is the way i found to have both possibilities in the easiest way. :lol:

It is not a bug, it's intentional. That way, when you change the model, you still have the ability to get the new "changed model" a power increase. All you need to do is tune stage 1, drive back to the shop and increase the power.

Edit: Or if you don't want to change the model, just get the power increase on the stock one. That is the way i found to have both possibilities in the easiest way. :lol:

Milli how about adding tuning to toyota gt86? it has rims already but no tuning models and i think should we add rocker bunny kit to GT86 and BRZ?

Milli how about adding tuning to toyota gt86? it has rims already but no tuning models and i think should we add rocker bunny kit to GT86 and BRZ?

When UCP got released, none of those models were actually available in "enough" quality. And why "we" should add? What are you going to do to add them? :lol:

Although, fear not.

b8l8jLS.jpg

7jnOf0b.jpg

20y8YfT.jpg