We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

i want rocket bunny kit though but adding tuning to GT86 is impossible?

Why would it be?

Hi,

Milli, is it possible to add this wonderful car: Facel Vega II?

It is, but there are a couple of things to consider, first one is, it sure won't have tuning packs, because TDU can't handle any more new brand in tuning shops. So, it can be added, but will not be tunable.

Just like on Zaz car's and i replaced one Zaz custom car 1 to Lexus IS300 the only problem is i cant add the version model name its stuck in Lexus IS if someone has a solvetion pls tag me and tell me what i can do

Brand: Lexus

Model: IS300

Sub Model: nothing, just erase

:rolleyes:

will try that thanks for the help milli!

just because tdu modding tools behaves like a idiot i cant even set the model name to IS300

and my TDUEditor doesnt work wery damn good it doesnt reads the UCP database it reads the standard Djey's 2.00a patch :V is there is a way how i can fix that?

Use TDU PE for most modifications you do. Name changes, camera set, and etc. It's a much better program to do so. Modding Tools is basically useful only to add new colors and change the dealer spots of the cars. Everything else, TDU PE does much better.

Edit: Use the TDUPE that is provided with UCP.

Milli, I'm going to ask another strange question... This TDUP will be bigger than 15GB??

Funny enough, right now, the whole game folder is at 15GB. But i won't upload it all, a big part, which is the island, and it will be zipped. So, download might be around 5 or 7GB. Why?

Funny enough, right now, the whole game folder is at 15GB. But i won't upload it all, a big part, which is the island, and it will be zipped. So, download might be around 5 or 7GB. Why?

And because I usually put the UCP TDU on a 16GB pen drive so it does not take up space on HD...

But if it goes over 20 GB, I download the same way.

MEGA links when you download 1.5 GB, you have to wait 6 hours to download another 1.5 GB.

Torrent would not work very well.

Google Drive is also a great option, like UCP.

Or can do the same as what people did in 2008, upload the file in parts... Ex: TDU Platinum.part1.rar,

TDU Platinum.part2.rar, TDU Platinum.part3.rar, etc.

I have plans to upload on Google Drive, so it is always available, and also as a torrent. But the torrent one i still need to learn how, and i have to wait and see if people will cooperate to be seeds aswell, other than me.

Like, keep it online as a seed untill you upload 5 or 10 times the download size. :lol:

The pack is amazing, Milli. Just tried it out, haven’t seen all the cars yet but I have a question: is it just me or is everybody else having this kinda issue... I guess. So, problem is, the cars seem to have too high top speeds but when I take them for a try, they’re pretty normal, like they don’t reach 400 kmph or something. Anyway, great pack, really enjoying it! Thanks Milli and anyone who contributed something to make this happen.

The pack is amazing, Milli. Just tried it out, haven’t seen all the cars yet but I have a question: is it just me or is everybody else having this kinda issue... I guess. So, problem is, the cars seem to have too high top speeds but when I take them for a try, they’re pretty normal, like they don’t reach 400 kmph or something. Anyway, great pack, really enjoying it! Thanks Milli and anyone who contributed something to make this happen.

That is not an issue at all. At least not with the pack, but with TDU itself. Some cars that have overdrive gears, In order to get the correct gear ratio speeds, we must set the "Top Speed" value as the top gear ratio speed, and vehicles that have overdrive ratio will have massive "Top Speeds" in the game. Even though they can't reach that speed.

It is just an issue with which value TDU displays in the car data. They display gear ratio speed instead of real top speed.