We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

May I ask which .bnk files belong to the Aventador mod? I am trying to replace the model with another one but can’t seem to find the right files. LP700 seems to be the rims files but the car model itself I can’t find it. And, I don’t know how this happened, but after I purchased a 918 Spyder, all the traffic disappered for some reason. Not that I mind that...

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't played a TDU for whole year (when carpacks is a little and separate), and checking this masterpiece only now... Godlike work. Thanks very much for all your efforts!

Seen screens from Platinum upcoming update... Needs some time-travel haha

I just want it to be usable for windows 8.1: I NEED TO KNOW:sad:

Thanks Milli for this pack, it worked good and makes me wanna play more often.

This is a nice pack, was playing today with it, alot of nice cars. Worked out of the box for me (just had to tick Big bnk in TDU paradise launcher). I think i had 1.66A patch (is it problem?), game during start says "* Patched to 1.68b *".

- Couple of cars (RUF CTR2, BMW 850CSI, Mercedes CLK GTR) have issue with co-driver girls (car dealer staff) which appears in wrong position during test drive (example a head on the hood/engine bonnet which is quite awful)

- When i rev the Lamborghini Veneno in the car showroom or test drive Renault Clio Sport 6V game started frozing, it may be my CPU was overloaded, but it not stopped, had to kill TDU - happened repeatedly in case of Veneno.

- the color saturation/fill seems to be changed, anyone knows which files i need to replace so i have my previous colors and grass environment or which Mod to install? Appart from different colors, when i drive, grass in front is shrinking instead of getting bigger which is not pleasant (i am not alone having this issue: [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04 - Page 17 | turboduck Forum), i think i may used DJey Magic map mod before i applied this community patch... any fix?

- i do not have issue with Alt+Tab, no black screen, all works

Hello.

I was able to use this mod and really enjoyed it, The nostalgia with the game is really pleasing to me. Thus I'd like to thank the author of this mod, and also thank the other creators. Great Job!

I installed the original TDU with the DLC, I then installed the 1.68B, 2.00A and finally this one. Although I've installed Patch 2.00A, the main menu says it is 1.68b. But that doesn't matter, though.

Best.

Anyone else noticed that cars are a lot faster when bots using them?

I am editing all cars performance and I know which car is faster (I have exact times for 0-100, 0-150, 0-200... top speed etc.).

For example I am racing against bot in challenge 1vs1 who posses Corvette C6 convertible (0-100: 5,15s), I am driving Koenigsegg ONE:1 (0-100: 3,85s) and when we starting race, bot Corvette is actually accelerating faster lol (of course after about 150~kph I am starting to accelerate faster), any ideas why is it happening? <- this is just example, every bot car tend to have much faster acceleration than it actually have.