We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Here is my much-overdue "car lag" list, from the cars I have personally tried:

[No lag]

Acura NSX

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06

Dodge Viper GTS

Honda NSX-T

Lamborghini Jalpa

Lamborghini Diablo SV

Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV

Mazda MX-5 Miata

Mazda RX-7 Type-R

Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX

Nissan 240SX SE

Nissan 300ZX

Nissan Silvia S15

Toyota GT86

Toyota Supra RZ

[Little lag]

Toyota Celica GT-Four RC

[Moderate lag]

<None.>

[severe lag]

Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport

Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-Spec

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II

Toyota Sprinter Trueno

Obviously, this doesn't come even close to 20% of the complete car list, but I don't have the time or patience to test out all of them. Hopefully, the ones I have tested and listed here should help people out in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Milli i made this vidéo for Ultra Community Pack and I can't wait to test the platinum. I have a community behind me and it will be cool to test that one day.

-video-

I've seen it on youtube! It is cool, but those are not really all the cars! :lol:

It doesn't work on Win7 Ultimate 32bits!

How to solve this?

It works if your TDU works. If it is not working on any windows system, it's a problem with TDU itself, and not UCP.

Guys does anybody know how many bots are there in world in vanilla version? I mean only cars that are driving in free roam. I want to try deleting added by Milli bots so I can check if bots spawn are reason of disappearing traffic. Also @Milli can you tell me if bots in TDU_bots.db file was added by you only after vanilla bots or they are random in this file? I mean: for example 100 first lines are bots from vanilla and 200 next lines are added by you? or they are mixed together?

[quote name='Docent']Guys does anybody know how many bots are there in world in vanilla version? I mean only cars that are driving in free roam. I want to try deleting added by Milli bots so I can check if bots spawn are reason of disappearing traffic. Also @Milli can you tell me if bots in TDU_bots.db file was added by you only after vanilla bots or they are random in this file? I mean: for example 100 first lines are bots from vanilla and 200 next lines are added by you? or they are mixed together?[/QUOTE] There is an easier way. Open a vanilla DB.bnk, and extract it's TDU_Bots.db. Replace it. Edit: And feel free to try, but i will tell you now, no. It won't work. The traffic disappearance has nothing to do with TDU bots.

I have no vanilla DB.bnk that's why I am asking :D

I tested it and it actually work. I randomly deleted most of bots around 140 there was still bug. When I lowered it to 76 there was no bugg, I was driving different cars, teleporting on map, buying new cars etc. for 30minutes ;)

so if someone can tell me how many bots are in vanilla I will be greatful. I prefer to have 90~ bots than 300 and bugged traffic...

Edit: Well theoretically I have vanilla version but then I would be forced to reinstall game, and reinstall mods just to see bots number. Only copy of files I have is community patch, with modded bots.

Why are you happy about it anyway? I mean it's your pack and it has major buggs, I would try to fix it if I were you instead of mocking people who are actually trying to fix those buggs and enjoy the game in full.

I mean sure it's cool that you added so many cars to the game but so what if it has major buggs which make it almost unplayable... not to mention I had to fix all cars performances becaue 90% of cars are no where near their real-life performance.

I also had to reduce amount of bots because few races in game simply didn't even work and terminated program when tried to get to race, so you were kicked to windows.

Why are you happy about it anyway? I mean it's your pack and it has major buggs, I would try to fix it if I were you instead of mocking people who are actually trying to fix those buggs and enjoy the game in full.

Simply because you think it's easy and that you have every solution for it. :lol: You think i didn't try to minimize the issues? Also, other than you, i don't see many people having the issue you are having. I don't have it myself, so, how can i "fix" an issue that i don't have?

Also, if you again, haven't read about it yet, i am not going to touch UCP anymore, UCP project is over, done, finished, with bugs and all. TDU Platinum took it's place.

Edit: In reply of what you added after i made this post, if it's such a garbage job, why did you downloaded it at all? Wouldn't be easier to make it one yourself, so you wouldn't need to fix the bots, neither 90% of the performance of the cars?

So, really, instead of complaining about me "mocking" you about it, think about that first.

All I was asking is number of bots in vanilla version, I didn't say your job is garbage, it was really good job, but just not completed.

If this bugg doesn't appear in your game then how can you know deleting excess number of bots, won't fix this issue?

if you don't have this bugg I feel good for you, I wish i didn't have this bugg. But there was people who already informed about this too, so I guess I am not alone...

also FIY races still work, and I am planning to edit remaining bots so there will be equal number of them in each group.

I will appreciate if someone tell me number of vanilla bots :)

All I was asking is number of bots in vanilla version, I didn't say your job is garbage, it was really good job, but just not completed.

I mean sure it's cool that you added so many cars to the game but so what if it has major buggs which make it almost unplayable... not to mention I had to fix all cars performances becaue 90% of cars are no where near their real-life performance.

I also had to reduce amount of bots because few races in game simply didn't even work and terminated program when tried to get to race, so you were kicked to windows.

That to me is a definition of a garbage job. :lol:

If this bugg doesn't appear in your game then how can you know deleting excess number of bots, won't fix this issue?

I will appreciate if someone tell me number of vanilla bots :)

Because TDU_Bots has no link what so ever with traffic vehicles, plus, it is not linked to how much you have. TDU errors can occur by maybe one single, wrong bot with something going wrong. After mod TDU from inside out, for longer than a year since UCP got released, i think i have a better knowledge on how the game works now.

I didn't mean to say it was garbage. Like I said, it is really awesome pack which adds a lot of content with this amount of cars, but it's just not completed. Maybe you will complete it and make it perfect in Platinum version ;)

Some bot/s might be source of traffic disappearance, I am just trying to find cause of the problem, since it's major bugg for me if traffic disappear and I am forced to restart a game in order to make it normal again, wouldn't bother me if it was rare, but it happens literally after 5-10 min of gameplay.

I am posting this, since there was some people who had this bugg too.

It turned out that one of bots were bugged and only this one bot was a reason of disappearing traffic. In my case it was 79th bot (line) in TDU_Bots.db.

I just removed him from list, changed "list items" to one less, replaced TDU_Bots.db. using TDUMT. (to edit TDU_Bots.db. you need to drop it on "TDUUT")

Now traffic doesn't disappear and I got rid off one of worst buggs I had in game ;)

Hope it helps someone.

I am posting this, since there was some people who had this bugg too.

It turned out that one of bots were bugged and only this one bot was a reason of disappearing traffic. In my case it was 79th bot (line) in TDU_Bots.db.

I just removed him from list, changed "list items" to one less, replaced TDU_Bots.db. using TDUMT. (to edit TDU_Bots.db. you need to drop it on "TDUUT")

Now traffic doesn't disappear and I got rid off one of worst buggs I had in game ;)

Hope it helps someone.

You installed the Bike Bot fix?

I was adding and replacing some cars, so it might be problem with car I have added/replaced, I can't tell though.

I have this bugged bot line: 53477256;53473256;620091918;1;1;1208897332;0;0.5;

I don't remember where to check car ID so I can't check properly.

I was adding and replacing some cars, so it might be problem with car I have added/replaced, I can't tell though.

I have this bugged bot line: 53477256;53473256;620091918;1;1;1208897332;0;0.5;

I don't remember where to check car ID so I can't check properly.

You didn't install Bike Bot Fix. That bot line links the Bot to the Triumph Daytona 955i (Database REF: #1208897332), which is a bike that doesn't exist at all. With Bike Bot Fix, the bot uses a Ducati Monster S4R. That is the same bot that made the race Triumph Day crash.

That is exactly the fix i did in the Bike Bot Fix. 120% sure.

Funny thing though to know is how a faulty bot can indeed cause the traffic to be gone. Game goes full confused when it tries to read a bot that apparently has no vehicle. :lol: I didn't know that could happen.

P.S. I never had such bug because i don't play offline, so, bots don't show up on streets for me. That may be an "offline" issue only.