We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

I am playing only offline, so yes, might be that.

I am sure I did install your bike fix because I have all Community pack files in one folder destined to be always ready to install whenever I want in future with step by step instruction how to install it including step with bikes fix.

Triumph day doesn't crush for me.

Okay, so I've checked files and it is veeery weird...

first of all bikes fix is replaced with my edited TDU_Bots.db. because I was editing cars performance BUT it should still have similar data because I applied bike fix to it before.

I have checked your bot fix and indeed it doesn't have this bot line: 1208897332, but for some reason my data had.

When I am applying your bike fix 4 races won't work (game crashes when I am trying to enter the race - Lead soles, A little challenge, Danger at the corner, Only the last will win.

In your bot fix there is 288 bots in total, in my edited TDU_Bots.db. there are 244 because I was editing it in past and I remember I was trying to get rid of this bug which caused crash on 4 races.

I have no idea though how old line appeared in this edited data, I applied bikes fix to it, no crashes are proof of it...I remember I had to delete some bugged cars in order to fix races mentioned above...

The Bike Bot Fix doesn't cause any issue on any race. Those races used to crash, in UCP v1.03, which was released first. All them have been fixed for v1.04, which if i remember correctly, you didn't use, because you'd lose all the changes you've made in v1.03. But in v1.04, Triumph Day was the only issue because of that Triumph Daytona bot, which then was the reason of Bike Bot Fix, instead of a whole update all over again.

So, Bike Bot Fix was tested even in a fresh new game, and these races also work, because i've completed the game with it.

Hmmm, yeah that might be reason, my fault for overlooking that fact.

You are right, I didn't want to update because of changes I made.

Sorry my bad ^^

At least now it's working fine, there is rarely invisible cars and some confused traffic cars which can drive to you on wrong side of the road but it's vanilla game issues I am pretty sure. Disappearing traffic was most frustrating for me...

Invisible cars can be caused by Patch 1.68b, if you install the extra traffic. If i remember correctly. I didn't. Traffic cars driving "into" you it's mostly because they are trying to avoid an on-coming vehicle, so they will swerve to left or right, and if you're passing them through the side they chose... well. :lol:

Maybe it's time to delete extra traffic then lol ^^

as of traffic that driving into me it's something different. Sometimes I just drive on one side of road which is separated from second side by metal road barrier,

w-beam-highway-crash-barrier-500x500.png

^ not sure how it's named in english,

and they might still drive into you xD even though they shouldn't have access to this side of road because barrier blocks it... no idea why is that happening.

They are literally spawning on this wrong side of road, it's not that common but still not cool experience.

Edit: could you please show me your traffic folder? I mean list or screenshot of those cars.

I reinstalled the game and unmarked extra traffic in 1.68b patch installation, but I still have invisible cars.

dsa.jpg

there is a lot of cars in this file but it looked same when I installed vanilla version... is there no extra traffic?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Where can I find the Roadster variation of the Nissan 350Z?

Because I can see the file in the Vehicules folder as 350Z_Rst.bnk and it appears in the modding tool's list too, but I can't find it in the game. I've tried the tuner shops too.

Also it says in modding tool that Current slot: "NISSAN 350Z Roadster / NISSAN 240SX SE""

Same problem with

• NISSAN 350Z Nismo R-Tune / NISSAN 370Z Coupe
  • NISSAN 350Z Nismo R-Tune Power / NISSAN GT-R R35 Black Edition

Can anybody help me with this?

Hello,

Where can I find the Roadster variation of the Nissan 350Z?

Because I can see the file in the Vehicules folder as 350Z_Rst.bnk and it appears in the modding tool's list too, but I can't find it in the game. I've tried the tuner shops too.

Also it says in modding tool that Current slot: "NISSAN 350Z Roadster / NISSAN 240SX SE""

Same problem with

• NISSAN 350Z Nismo R-Tune / NISSAN 370Z Coupe
  • NISSAN 350Z Nismo R-Tune Power / NISSAN GT-R R35 Black Edition

Can anybody help me with this?

350Z Roadster never existed. It was an unfinished file of original TDU, that Djey made it active, so modders could actually use it to replace a vehicle.

350Z R-Tune and R-Tune Power were different cars in the database, but they shared the same .bnk file, which was the 350Z_Nismo.bnk. So, visually they were exactly like the S-Tune, only difference were power and their rims, which were usually bugged.

350Z Roadster never existed. It was an unfinished file of original TDU, that Djey made it active, so modders could actually use it to replace a vehicle.

350Z R-Tune and R-Tune Power were different cars in the database, but they shared the same .bnk file, which was the 350Z_Nismo.bnk. So, visually they were exactly like the S-Tune, only difference were power and their rims, which were usually bugged.

Hi,

Thanks for your explanation!

Also Big thanks for your work, it's really awesome what you did with this game!

Yeah indeed, correct!

350Z Rst is the same fact as Mazda RX8 or Miata, just entries in game database. I would have liked to convert the 350Z Rst from xbox 360 game files, but file formats are somewhat different (assets seem to be compiled for each architecture...).

• 1 month later...
can anyone tell me how to change the rims nissan fairlady s30 z and wheres is fairlady z wangan midnight?

You have to wait it become available with the rims you want. They will change randomly.

Well, have you ever tried to tune a Fairlady Z in the tuner shop?

so i have to wait and but i have reserved the car how much time i have to wait?

thanks in advanced and sorry for my bad english

There is no way to know really. It is related to the car rarity.

What you can do to overcome that is set rarity value 1 in TDU PE and put it in a normal dealer.

Hi Milli, thanks for this new TDU we have lot of fun online with this huuge content, i ve finished the game yesterday ( without cheating ) and now i ve wanted to put some new bike ingame in your custom slot, but my bike i tried to put is designed to replace the Agusta, i ve tried to install it in custom slot 1 set the name correctly, the dealer etc but when i enter in this dealer it crash.. do you have any suggestion please ? I dont want to replace the original content or touch your amazing work, thanks for your time :)

Hi Milli, thanks for this new TDU we have lot of fun online with this huuge content, i ve finished the game yesterday ( without cheating ) and now i ve wanted to put some new bike ingame in your custom slot, but my bike i tried to put is designed to replace the Agusta, i ve tried to install it in custom slot 1 set the name correctly, the dealer etc but when i enter in this dealer it crash.. do you have any suggestion please ? I dont want to replace the original content or touch your amazing work, thanks for your time :)

I've never converted a car to a bike before, but i believe you need to change the car type in TDU PE, so the game knows it's a bike.

Game is crashing probably because it is reading the slot as a car, but the mod is a bike. Then it lacks features that a car mod has.

Right, default vehicle physics don't suit motorbike files.

It might be solved with TDUPE : export physics pack for any working motorbike (e.g Ducati) and import it into custom slot. Never tested though.

Otherwise, TDUF may help with export/import feature as well (same reasoning, but will transfer more database information, at your own risk).

Millie, thank you, thank you, thank you very much for making this mod, creating a whole new expansion pack, this was incredible. Last year I was just surfing the web drunk after throwing a house party and decided to look for old games mods, then suddenly had that urge to reinstall TDU and play it, I was already pumped out by the moment and then I saw this thread with the Ultra Community Pack, with all these new cars and stuff, I didn't believe it, I was so happy I woke up my roommate, he was pissed lol. I went to sleep and next morning I figured out the installation process, everything working out.

I love this game and this pack you did only made it better, then I began wondering: Who is the myth behind all of this? Then I find out that you´re a Brazillian huehue just like me, I'm even more amazed, really.

Noob question: Is there a way to add friends in game?

Another one: What´s your favorite car in the game? Excluding the Punto

Another: When you´ll be cruisin in Oahu? Let´s do a rolezin

Edit: Also thanks to all the people who modeled the cars, y'all did a great job.

Millie, thank you, thank you, thank you very much for making this mod, creating a whole new expansion pack, this was incredible. Last year I was just surfing the web drunk after throwing a house party and decided to look for old games mods, then suddenly had that urge to reinstall TDU and play it, I was already pumped out by the moment and then I saw this thread with the Ultra Community Pack, with all these new cars and stuff, I didn't believe it, I was so happy I woke up my roommate, he was pissed lol. I went to sleep and next morning I figured out the installation process, everything working out.

I love this game and this pack you did only made it better, then I began wondering: Who is the myth behind all of this? Then I find out that you´re a Brazillian huehue just like me, I'm even more amazed, really.

Noob question: Is there a way to add friends in game?

Another one: What´s your favorite car in the game? Excluding the Punto

Another: When you´ll be cruisin in Oahu? Let´s do a rolezin

Edit: Also thanks to all the people who modeled the cars, y'all did a great job.

:lol:

1. No, TDU friend feature no longer works, and it was just a filter for the map, so, no biggie.

2. At the moment it's TDU Platinum's exclusive mod, Honda NSX Type S Zero.

3. When i finish Platinum. Lol, i don't really enjoy the game since i started it.

:lol:

1. No, TDU friend feature no longer works, and it was just a filter for the map, so, no biggie.

2. At the moment it's TDU Platinum's exclusive mod, Honda NSX Type S Zero.

3. When i finish Platinum. Lol, i don't really enjoy the game since i started it.

Cool, I got an idea for the Platinum: Add more Vehicle Transport and Courier missions, I like them a lot cause they´re meant to give us the best and rarest cars in the game, so you could make, let´s say, transport the Veyron, the Sesto Elemento, a courier with only Honda restriction. These add more variety to the game, maybe add more models and hitchhikers too.

Cool, I got an idea for the Platinum: Add more Vehicle Transport and Courier missions, I like them a lot cause they´re meant to give us the best and rarest cars in the game, so you could make, let´s say, transport the Veyron, the Sesto Elemento, a courier with only Honda restriction. These add more variety to the game, maybe add more models and hitchhikers too.

Create new events is not possible.

• 2 weeks later...