We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

Hello again. I just have a question and... well, hoping for an answer.

So, to the question. Does anyone know a better camera for the Camaros? The current one is too close to the steering wheel.

Sadly no, i don't know any better camera for it. Only solution i found was to create a new camera view for it.

I hate to crash another thread, but in order to install this, it seems that I need to already have 1.68b? How do I find the 1.68b patch and do I install that without 1.68A first? Currently they don't work, so is there a way around that?

• I never knew such a vast community and huge treasure trove existed online for PC, until feeling some nostalgia and itching to play this game after 7.5 years of inaction. I originally bought this for PC in the spring or summer of 2007, but never installed it until October 2007, when I upgraded to Vista-powered Dell from XP (2002 Gateway). I lost interest, as it barely was playable and from being bummed over the lack of the Car Megapack for PC (only pre-DLC 1.66A existed then).

• Eventually I bought it for PS2 (by mistake) and Xbox 360 around 2009-early 10, rapidly completing about 40% of the game and then stopped January 1, 2011, after a little girl cousin of mine bankrupted my TDU Xbox profile with infinite levels tickets/arrests (she had too much fun). Cringing from loss, I moved onto TDU2 (which I completed 1% of at most and tossed aside), to only discover nearly 8 years later, my TDU 360 copy is inaccessible, due to a broken 360 hard drive having all my TDU DLC and the servers being dead (can't access save file). Which is why I fired up my PC copy after seeing these mods and installing it last night after 10 years of not using it.

This pretty much explains why I have been out of the loop the past decade and unaware of the patches and packs available. Just need some help please, so I can install the Ultra pack and everything in the right order. I have installed 1.66A already and the Car Megapack issued in April 2008. I already skipped 1.67 patches.

Thanks to all of you for these great mods being offered and keeping TDU alive today!

I hate to crash another thread, but in order to install this, it seems that I need to already have 1.68b? How do I find the 1.68b patch and do I install that without 1.68A first? Currently they don't work, so is there a way around that?

• I never knew such a vast community and huge treasure trove existed online for PC, until feeling some nostalgia and itching to play this game after 7.5 years of inaction. I originally bought this for PC in the spring or summer of 2007, but never installed it until October 2007, when I upgraded to Vista-powered Dell from XP (2002 Gateway). I lost interest, as it barely was playable and from being bummed over the lack of the Car Megapack for PC (only pre-DLC 1.66A existed then).

• Eventually I bought it for PS2 (by mistake) and Xbox 360 around 2009-early 10, rapidly completing about 40% of the game and then stopped January 1, 2011, after a little girl cousin of mine bankrupted my TDU Xbox profile with infinite levels tickets/arrests (she had too much fun). Cringing from loss, I moved onto TDU2 (which I completed 1% of at most and tossed aside), to only discover nearly 8 years later, my TDU 360 copy is inaccessible, due to a broken 360 hard drive having all my TDU DLC and the servers being dead (can't access save file). Which is why I fired up my PC copy after seeing these mods and installing it last night after 10 years of not using it.

This pretty much explains why I have been out of the loop the past decade and unaware of the patches and packs available. Just need some help please, so I can install the Ultra pack and everything in the right order. I have installed 1.66A already and the Car Megapack issued in April 2008. I already skipped 1.67 patches.

Thanks to all of you for these great mods being offered and keeping TDU alive today!

I believe that UCP already includes the patch 1.68b, so, in theory, i believe that stage can be skipped. Although, in the main post of this thread, there is a video, with a step-by-step installation process, and i believe it has a link to download patch 2.00A (Which can be used and installed BEFORE you install UCP), in case you want to install it yourself.

I believe that UCP already includes the patch 1.68b, so, in theory, i believe that stage can be skipped. Although, in the main post of this thread, there is a video, with a step-by-step installation process, and i believe it has a link to download patch 2.00A (Which can be used and installed BEFORE you install UCP), in case you want to install it yourself.

Thank you. The help is much appreciated.

Sadly no, i don't know any better camera for it. Only solution i found was to create a new camera view for it.

That’s sad to hear... but it’s not gonna break the whole experience or anything. I appreicate the job you have done; it’s incredible, insane! To think you sat down and tuned and set cameras and... all other stuff... damn. You deserve a trophy, Milli. Well, it’s time to hug-drive the Camaro.

That’s sad to hear... but it’s not gonna break the whole experience or anything. I appreicate the job you have done; it’s incredible, insane! To think you sat down and tuned and set cameras and... all other stuff... damn. You deserve a trophy, Milli. Well, it’s time to hug-drive the Camaro.

Thanks, but wait untill you see Platinum. :lol:

Many thanks for this! This is best thing that has happend to TDU in like.. EVER! I onl have one question. When you tune certain cars, i noticed that the car class only change for dragster tunes (from G directly to A). When i tune inbetween the class stays at G, do you know where and how i can change that? For example, First tune i want the class to go from G to C, next one from C to B etc? There are many tools included but I'm not sure where and how to do it. Thanks!!

Many thanks for this! This is best thing that has happend to TDU in like.. EVER! I onl have one question. When you tune certain cars, i noticed that the car class only change for dragster tunes (from G directly to A). When i tune inbetween the class stays at G, do you know where and how i can change that? For example, First tune i want the class to go from G to C, next one from C to B etc? There are many tools included but I'm not sure where and how to do it. Thanks!!

Yes, i do.

The only way to make TDU change the vehicle class when you tune is by making the game use a different car. Not necessarily a different car file, but a different car in the CarPhysicsData.db, located inside the DB.bnk.

It is do-able, but it can be painful to do, and won't be moddable-friendly. Why so?

Well, because for 1 car, you must have 4 different cars in the CarPhysicsData, which would be stock one, tune 1, tune 2 and tune 3, even though they can share the same bnk file. But each of those 4 cars must have their own colors set, you must adress their rims aswell and their own physics, afterall, they're different levels of tuning. Why is this not moddable-friendly? Because let's say if you replace one car to another, and you want to edit the physics, to be accurate to the car you just installed. You will need to adjust all those 4, individually, in TDUPE. And possible in Modding Tools aswell. And that is for 1 tune brand only. Now, imagine the Subaru BRZ, that has like, 9 brands. :lol:

In order to keep it more moddable-friendly, also in order to avoid more work, i've decided to make the tuning like the original TDU did, which is keep the car classes the same, since the game understands that the car is the same, just upgraded. Sure, some tunes are way faster than the class suggests, but that's up to the player to decide if they will play the game on "easy mode" and tune every single vehicle.

PS - When the tune changes the model and the car class, it's considered as a "stock" class. So, if a C class car turns into a B class, the B class one will perform like a stock B class, like a naturally B class vehicle.

Yes, i do.

The only way to make TDU change the vehicle class when you tune is by making the game use a different car. Not necessarily a different car file, but a different car in the CarPhysicsData.db, located inside the DB.bnk.

It is do-able, but it can be painful to do, and won't be moddable-friendly. Why so?

Well, because for 1 car, you must have 4 different cars in the CarPhysicsData, which would be stock one, tune 1, tune 2 and tune 3, even though they can share the same bnk file. But each of those 4 cars must have their own colors set, you must adress their rims aswell and their own physics, afterall, they're different levels of tuning. Why is this not moddable-friendly? Because let's say if you replace one car to another, and you want to edit the physics, to be accurate to the car you just installed. You will need to adjust all those 4, individually, in TDUPE. And possible in Modding Tools aswell. And that is for 1 tune brand only. Now, imagine the Subaru BRZ, that has like, 9 brands. :lol:

In order to keep it more moddable-friendly, also in order to avoid more work, i've decided to make the tuning like the original TDU did, which is keep the car classes the same, since the game understands that the car is the same, just upgraded. Sure, some tunes are way faster than the class suggests, but that's up to the player to decide if they will play the game on "easy mode" and tune every single vehicle.

PS - When the tune changes the model and the car class, it's considered as a "stock" class. So, if a C class car turns into a B class, the B class one will perform like a stock B class, like a naturally B class vehicle.

I see, well then i will skip that! Thank you very much for the answer and your hard work with this mod! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having a problem, after a while of the online play game starts to drop frames terribly, almost slideshow like. The laptop is not overheating, isn't even getting loud and it happens only in TDU Ultra and propably only with Online

Some few cars do have that issue, as they're heavier for the game to actually process. Sadly, i don't know how to fix it. I have theories, but nothing tested. :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I need your help with rims for a custom car (1970 Roadrunner): They float in the tyres!

In the readme it says I should change the default rims to smaller ones (e. g. 1960 Corvette for 15 inch rims). So far, so good, I managed to change the default tyres to the Corvette's.

But now the car obviously runs on the wrong rims. I may have missed the trick here, but is there any way to run the correct rims in the correct size for a modded car?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Milli,

I just went through the whole process of installing everything you told in the video and additional .dll files, but now the Project Paradise Launcher tells me to activate my game first.

(in case you were the one recording the video, that's what it says in german: "Diese Software muss vor der Benutzung aktiviert werden. Dazu wird eine gültige SERIENNUMMER benötigt.")

Of course i have my DVD case laying around for several years now and it worked everytime, I tried to install the normal game, but now it says that this number can't be found in the database.

(exact words: "Der Aktivierungsvorgang wurde beendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob Sie Ihre Seriennummer richtig eingegeben haben. Klicken Sie auf ZURÜCK um erneut zu aktivieren oder auf MANUELL AKTIVIEREN um offline freizuschalten. Zum Beenden klicken Sie auf ABBRECHEN.

Kontaktieren Sie mailto:[email protected] falls das Problem weiterhin besteht.

Die Seriennummer konnte nicht in der Datenbank gefunden werden. Möglicherweise wurde die Seriennummer falsch eingegeben.")

Now I contacted the support mail, but I don't know if I should expect a useful answer.

Could you please somehow help me, I was looking forward to play your 'extended' version :D

Thank you,

Tim

Hey Milli,

I just went through the whole process of installing everything you told in the video and additional .dll files, but now the Project Paradise Launcher tells me to activate my game first.

(in case you were the one recording the video, that's what it says in german: "Diese Software muss vor der Benutzung aktiviert werden. Dazu wird eine gültige SERIENNUMMER benötigt.")

Of course i have my DVD case laying around for several years now and it worked everytime, I tried to install the normal game, but now it says that this number can't be found in the database.

(exact words: "Der Aktivierungsvorgang wurde beendet. Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob Sie Ihre Seriennummer richtig eingegeben haben. Klicken Sie auf ZURÜCK um erneut zu aktivieren oder auf MANUELL AKTIVIEREN um offline freizuschalten. Zum Beenden klicken Sie auf ABBRECHEN.

Kontaktieren Sie mailto:[email protected] falls das Problem weiterhin besteht.

Die Seriennummer konnte nicht in der Datenbank gefunden werden. Möglicherweise wurde die Seriennummer falsch eingegeben.")

Now I contacted the support mail, but I don't know if I should expect a useful answer.

Could you please somehow help me, I was looking forward to play your 'extended' version :D

Thank you,

Tim

I am not the one who recorded the video, sadly. I also don't really speak any of german. :(

Seems to me that you're trying to run TDU without your DVD. TDU never ran without a DVD, unless you get a no-CD.exe.

Ultra Community Pack v1.04!

What is it?

The Ultra Community Pack is like a box of goodies. It brings more than just new cars to TDU, that's why it's not called "Carpack". Like, new rims for original TDU cars, fixes on TDU Cars, new music, bots and etc.

Installation is complicated?

- Make a full backup of your game! (VERY IMPORTANT)

- Unrar the files.

- Replace the following folders and files accordingly.

- Start the game.

- Installation video (Thanks RealiZe for making it!)

Which features does this pack have?

- Project Paradise Ace -> Ace level at 88%

- Over 450 vehicles

- Edited and fixed a few of original TDU vehicles and previous Community Carpacks

- 10 Custom Car slots

- New Background music for House, Garage, Car Dealers and Map

- Compatible TDU PE 2.77 and Modding Tools 1.16.2. (Showing all the added vehicles)

- Nail polish for women characters :lol:

- Works in all languages

- New bots driving the new vehicles.

- Fresh New Start, with 14 cars to choose as first vehicle (Good for new profiles and new players)

- All previous hotfixes of v1.03

- DLC Pack included

What i will need to run it?

- An original copy of TDU

- Patch 1.68b

- Project Paradise with bigbnks activated

Why should i get it?

Well, because even with all those features i said, it has more things that i won't tell you guys, because well, would ruin the surprise! The idea is like, re-discover TDU. ;) :lol:

Gallery:

13925776_1239543912752123_5009023821085167031_o.jpg

14242279_1264597526913428_5172874856966003980_o.jpg

14241593_1263651817007999_4444595492172735689_o.jpg

14102882_1243093585730489_3880133089849940388_o.jpg

14700899_1293234724049708_8903514912301912825_o.jpg

j6VN1N9.jpg

y7njCta.jpg

14681956_1303133209726526_6516441533628287267_o.jpg

14882325_1307673159272531_977883707805251264_o.jpg

15003241_1324428214263692_2478203119289897936_o.jpg

15111113_1329818250391355_6444680937930133573_o.jpg

15129052_1331651053541408_1771106916066966860_o.jpg

Car List:

- TDU Original - 107

- Replaced - 27

- From previous packs - 37

- Added from scratch - 180

- Hidden vehicles - 119 (Not on the list)

- Custom Cars - 10 (Generic slots using Default Car)

- Total vehicles - 480

1 - AC 289

2 - Acura NSX Type S

3 - Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

4 - Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

5 - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

6 - Alfa Romeo 8C Concept

7 - Alfa Romeo 8C Spyder

8 - Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 JTS Q4 Sky View

9 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA

10 - Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24v

11 - Alfa Romeo Montreal

12 - Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale

13 - Alpine A110 1600

14 - Ascari KZ1

15 - Aston Martin DB4 Zagato

16 - Aston Martin DB5 Vantage

17 - Aston Martin DB7 Zagato

18 - Aston Martin DBS Coupe

19 - Aston Martin Virage

20 - Aston Martin Vanquish Coupe

21 - Aston Martin Vanquish S

22 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage

23 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

24 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage

25 - Aston Martin One-77

26 - Audi A3 3.2 quattro DSG

27 - Audi A6 4.2 quattro (C6)

28 - Audi Quattro Sport

29 - Audi RS2 Avant

30 - Audi RS4 Avant quattro (B:cool:

31 - Audi RS4 quattro (B7)

32 - Audi RS5 Coupe quattro

33 - Audi RS6 (C5)

34 - Audi R8 4.2 FSi quattro

35 - Audi S4 (B6)

36 - Audi S4 S-Tronic (B:cool:

37 - Audi TT 3.2 quattro

38 - Bentley Continental Supersports

39 - BMW 1M Coupe

40 - BMW M3 E30

41 - BMW M3 E36

42 - BMW M3 E46

43 - BMW M3 E92

44 - BMW M5 E28

45 - BMW M5 E39

46 - BMW M5 E60

47 - BMW M5 F10

48 - BMW M6 F13

49 - BMW M635i

50 - BMW 507

51 - BMW 2002 turbo

52 - BMW M1

53 - BMW 850csi

54 - BMW Z8

55 - BMW Italdesign Nazca C2

56 - Bugatti EB110 SS

57 - Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron

58 - Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron Super Sports

59 - Cadillac XLR-V

60 - Cadillac CTS-V

61 - Cadillac CTS-V Sedan

62 - Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

63 - Cadillac Cien

64 - Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz

65 - Caterham CSR 260

66 - Chevrolet Camaro 35th Annyversary

67 - Chevrolet Camaro SS

68 - Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

69 - Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

70 - Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1967

71 - Chevrolet Corvair Monza

72 - Chevrolet Corvette C1 1953

73 - Chevrolet Corvette C1 1957

74 - Chevrolet Corvette C1 1960

75 - Chevrolet Corvette C2 Stingray 427

76 - Chevrolet Corvette C3 Stingray 1969

77 - Chevrolet Corvette C3 Stingray 1971

78 - Chevrolet Corvette C4 Grand Sport

79 - Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06

80 - Chevrolet Corvette C6 Grand Sport

81 - Chevrolet Corvette C6 Grand Sport Convertible

82 - Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06

83 - Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1

84 - Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray

85 - Chevrolet Nova SS 1969

86 - Chevrolet SSR

87 - Chrysler 300C SRT8

88 - Chrysler 300C SRT-8

89 - Chrysler Crossfire SRT6

90 - Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Roadster

91 - Chrysler Firepower Concept

92 - Chrysler ME-412

93 - Dodge Challenger R/T

94 - Dodge Challenger SRT-8

95 - Dodge Charger 426 R/T

96 - Dodge Charger Daytona

97 - Dodge Charger SRT-8

98 - Dodge Charger Super Bee

99 - Dodge Coronet Super Bee

100 - Dodge Viper GTS

101 - Dodge Viper SRT-10

102 - Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe

103 - Dodge Viper SRT GTS

104 - Dodge Viper SRT TA

105 - Ducati 999R

106 - Ducati Monster S4R

107 - Ducati Supersport 1000DS

108 - B.Engineering Edonis

109 - Farboud Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005

110 - Ferrari 246 Dino GT

111 - Ferrari 250 Berlinetta Lusso

112 - Ferrari 250 GT California Scaglietti (SWB)

113 - Ferrari 250 GTO

114 - Ferrari 288 GTO

115 - Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole

116 - Ferrari 348 Spider

117 - Ferrari 360 Modena

118 - Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

119 - Ferrari 458 Spider

120 - Ferrari 512 TR

121 - Ferrari 575M Maranello

122 - Ferrari 599 GTO

123 - Ferrari California

124 - Ferrari Enzo

125 - Ferrari F40

126 - Ferrari F50

127 - Ferrari LaFerrari

128 - Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

129 - Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta

130 - Ferrari F430 Coupe

131 - Ferrari F430 Spider

132 - Ferrari F430 Scuderia

133 - Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M Spider

134 - Ferrari Testarossa

135 - Ferrari Testarossa Spider

136 - Fiat Punto 1.6 Essence

137 - Fiat Coupe 2.0 20v Turbo

138 - Ford Focus SVT

139 - Ford Focus RS500

140 - Ford Mustang GT Coupe

141 - Ford Mustang GT Convertible

142 - Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R

143 - Ford Mustang Boss 302

144 - Ford Shelby GT500

145 - Ford GT

146 - Ford Escort RS Cosworth

147 - Ford Sierra RS Cosworth

148 - Ford RS200

149 - Ford Thunderbird 1957

150 - Ford Mustang Coupe 1965

151 - Ford Shelby Cobra Concept

152 - Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept

153 - Ford Mustang GTR Concept

154 - Hennessey Venom GT

155 - Holden Efijy Concept

156 - Honda Civic Si (EM1)

157 - Honda Civic Type-R

158 - Honda CRX Del Sol SiR

159 - Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)

160 - Honda Integra Type-R (DC5)

161 - Honda Mugen Civic Type-R

162 - Honda NSX-R GT

163 - Honda Prelude Type-SH

164 - Honda S2000

165 - Jaguar XK Convertible

166 - Jaguar XK Coupe

167 - Jaguar XKR Coupe

168 - Jaguar XKR-S Coupe

169 - Jaguar XFR

170 - Jaguar XJ220

171 - Jaguar E-Type Coupe

172 - Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R

173 - Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R

174 - Kawasaki Z1000

175 - Koenigsegg CC8S

176 - Koenigsegg CCX

177 - Koenigsegg Agera

178 - Koenigsegg Regera

179 - Koenigsegg One:1

180 - Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

181 - Lamborghini Countach 25th Annyversary

182 - Lamborghini Countach LP5000 S Quattrovalvole

183 - Lamborghini Diablo SV

184 - Lamborghini Diablo GTR

185 - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

186 - Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

187 - Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe

188 - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

189 - Lamborghini Gallardo SE

190 - Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

191 - Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Performante

192 - Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4

193 - Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Spyder

194 - Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2

195 - Lamborghini Jalpa 3.5

196 - Lamborghini Miura P400SV

197 - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

198 - Lamborghini Veneno LP750-4

199 - Lancia Stratos HF Stradale 1973

200 - Lancia Delta HF Integrale

201 - Lexus IS350

202 - Lexus LS460 L

203 - Lexus GS350

204 - Lexus GS350 F-Sport

205 - Lexus IS-F

206 - Lexus LFA

207 - Lexus SC300

208 - Lotus Elise R

209 - Lotus Sport Exige 240R

210 - Lotus Esprit V8

211 - Maserati 3500GT

212 - Maserati MC12

213 - Maserati GranSport

214 - Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa

215 - Maserati Spyder 90th Annyversary

216 - Maserati Quattroporte

217 - Maserati Ghibli Cup

218 - Maserati GranTurismo S

219 - Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA)

220 - Mazda RX-7 GT-X Savanna (FC3S)

221 - Mazda RX-7 Type-R (FD3S)

222 - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R (FD3S)

223 - Mazda RX-8 R3

224 - Mclaren P1

225 - Mclaren F1

226 - Mclaren F1 LM

227 - Mclaren F1 GT

228 - Mclaren F1 GTR

229 - Mclaren 675LT

230 - Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3

231 - Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing

232 - Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Black Series

233 - Mercedes-Benz CL 65 AMG

234 - Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG

235 - Mercedes-Benz CLS 55 AMG

236 - Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG

237 - Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG

238 - Mercedes-Benz SL 500

239 - Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG

240 - Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series

241 - Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG (171)

242 - Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG (172)

243 - Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren

244 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

245 - Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR

246 - Mitsubishi Starion GT

247 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR

248 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR

249 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR

250 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

251 - MV Agusta F4 Brutale 910S

252 - MV Agusta F4 Tamburini

253 - Infiniti G37 S Coupe

254 - Nissan Datsun 510

255 - Nissan Fairlady Z 432 (S30)

256 - Nissan 240SX SE

257 - Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero

258 - Nissan Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2seater (Z32)

259 - Nissan 350Z Coupe

260 - Nissan 370Z Coupe

261 - Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10)

262 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec

263 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec

264 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II

265 - Nissan GT-R R35 Black Edition

266 - Noble M12 GTO-3R

267 - Noble M14

268 - Noble M400

269 - Oldsmobile Hurst Olds 442

270 - Pagani Zonda C12S

271 - Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster

272 - Pagani Zonda F

273 - Pagani Zonda F Roadster

274 - Pagani Zonda Cinque

275 - Peugeot 205 T16

276 - Peuget 206 GTi

277 - Plymouth Barracuda Six-Pack AAR

278 - Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda 426

279 - Plymouth GTX 1971

280 - Plymouth Superbird 1970

281 - Pontiac Firebird

282 - Pontiac GTO 1965

283 - Pontiac GTO The Judge

284 - Porsche 550 A Spyder

285 - Porsche 944 S2 Turbo

286 - Porsche 911 E

287 - Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7

288 - Porsche 911 Turbo (930)

289 - Porsche 911 SC (964)

290 - Porsche 911 Carrera Speedester (964)

291 - Porsche 911 Carrera S (993)

292 - Porsche 911 GT3 (996)

293 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)

294 - Porsche 911 GT2 (997)

295 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)

296 - Porsche 918 Spyder

297 - Porsche 959

298 - Porsche Boxster S

299 - Porsche Carrera GT

300 - Renault Sport Twingo Cup

301 - Renault Sport Clio V6

302 - Renault Sport Mégane 275 Cup-S

303 - RUF RT12 R

304 - RUF RT12

305 - RUF Rturbo

306 - RUF RGT

307 - RUF RK Spyder

308 - RUF CTR2

309 - RUF CTR Yellow Bird

310 - Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo

311 - Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi

312 - Shelby GT500

313 - Shelby GT500 KR

314 - Shelby Cobra S/C

315 - Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

316 - Shelby Series 1

317 - Spyker C8 Laviolette

318 - Spyker C8 Spyder

319 - Spyker C8 Aileron

320 - Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan

321 - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

322 - Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)

323 - Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Type-I)

324 - Subaru Impreza 22B STi

325 - Subaru Legacy RS

326 - Subaru BRZ

327 - Toyota 2000GT

328 - Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex

329 - Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185)

330 - Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205)

331 - Toyota Supra Turbo (A70)

332 - Toyota Supra RZ

333 - Toyota GT86

334 - Triumph Speed Triple

335 - TVR Tuscan S

336 - TVR T440R

337 - TVR Sagaris

338 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12

339 - Volkswagen Bora V6 4Motion

340 - Volkswagen Corrado VR6

341 - Volkswagen Golf GTi VR6 (MkIII)

342 - Volkswagen Golf R32 (MkIV)

343 - Volkswagen Golf GTi (MkV)

344 - Volkswagen Golf R32 (MkV)

345 - Volkswagen Golf GTi (MkVI)

346 - Volkswagen New Beetle Turbo

347 - Volkswagen W12 Coupe

348 - Volkswagen W12 Roadster

349 - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

350 - Volvo 850R T5

351 - Weismann Roadster MF3

Thanks to:

I would like to thank every modder out there, without them, this project wouldn't be anything else than a dream!

- Speeder

- DJey

- xtenso978

- Comb@t-$hotgun

- Miha2795

- Norby931

- Pator5

- Minime891

- DriverTDU

- Kvrt666

- Takumi

- TDUZoqqer

- Tool381

- Reventon09

- DjoyTinnio

- Urban

- Acvet06

- t0m3k911

- scuderia458

- iLLusion

- And many others that i can't remember.

Download Link:

10th Dez 2016 - Ultra Community Pack v1.04 Download

DLC Pack for v1.03:

Fixes:

- Most recent bugs.

- Brings 11 new vehicles.

Timeline:

25th Nov 2016 - Ultra Community Pack v1.03 got released

10th Dez 2016 - v1.04 got released

Hope you guys enjoy it!

F.A.Q -

- Cockpit view is not right.

Not every car has a 100% perfect centred camera, and not all of them have a perfect fit, so, you MUST adjust the seat position in TDU menu in order to make it work better for every vehicle.

How? While in the street, press Esc then go to Options -> Seat Position and move the sliders.

- I Alt+tabbed and the game is now in a black screen.

Well, that is a problem, and i honestly have no idea what so ever how to fix that. Sorry, but untill i or someone else, figures it alt, avoid use alt+tab or play in windowed mode.

Bugs -

Fixed ones:

- Toyota 2000 GT, Toyota Celica ST205 and Subaru Impreza 22B not set in right tuner shop.

- Volvo 850R and Audi R8 4.2 missing tuning packs.

- Toyota Supra missing wheel and incorrect tuning brand name.

- Lamborghini missing color names.

- Bugatti EB110 SS automatic gearbox issue.

- Bots making the game crash.

- Game crashing in another languages - hotfix v1.1

- Fiat Punto 1.8 automatic gearbox issues

- Peugeot 205 T16 automatic gearbox issues

- Nissan Fairlady Z 432 automatic gearbox issues

- Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale automatic gearbox issues

- Alfa Rome Giulia Sprint GTA automatic gearbox issues

- Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS automatic gearbox issues

- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII automatic gearbox issues

- Shelby Series 1 tuning pack

Unfixed ones:

- Alt+Tab results in black screen.

great job nice car collection i love when get car to tuning garage real great mod

I am not the one who recorded the video, sadly. I also don't really speak any of german. :(

Seems to me that you're trying to run TDU without your DVD. TDU never ran without a DVD, unless you get a no-CD.exe.

Well my DVD was in the whole time and since I followed the vid, my safety-copy that I made before starting this doesn't work any more as well. I guess you can't help me there, seems like I've ruined it. I actually didn't install the bonuspack.exe cos I couldn't find it, does this matter?

Well my DVD was in the whole time and since I followed the vid, my safety-copy that I made before starting this doesn't work any more as well. I guess you can't help me there, seems like I've ruined it. I actually didn't install the bonuspack.exe cos I couldn't find it, does this matter?

I think you need it, yes.

But the Dropbox folder just shows me the Ultra Community Pack v1_04, can you give me a link to the actual folder with all the files used in the video?

I didn't made the video.

Edit: All i know is that securom issues are related to the DVD.

Edit2: Try to reinstall it all and run TDU without any mods first. If it works, then install project paradise and test if it works again, if yes, then you add UCP.

Milli, is there any reason some cars such like Mclaren 675LT felt weird when driving it? When I let go of the throttle it's like I stomp on the brake immediately. Maybe this is an engine braking but is there a way I can adjust it myself?

It locks up the rear wheels, right?

Yes there is more than 1 way. One way is to increase engine inertia and gearbox inertia; the other way, which is the correct, is to edit the btqr file, located inside the car bnk file. That is more complex but the result is usually better.

It locks up the rear wheels, right?

Yes there is more than 1 way. One way is to increase engine inertia and gearbox inertia; the other way, which is the correct, is to edit the btqr file, located inside the car bnk file. That is more complex but the result is usually better.

No the wheels does not locks up but the RPM go down very fast like I'm braking.