We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Ultra Community Pack v1.04

Milli

[quote name='Dragonforce']@Milli While the TDU Platinum does not arrive, I was pioneering the UCP and wanted to know... Are 480 vehicles really?? because it was able to buy all the cars and got 445 cars + 10 custom cars. The game appears to have 455 cars, are missing the supposed 25 cars, are there cars obtained via tuning after via tuning??[/QUOTE] Did you count the 850csi with a spoiler on? The S2000 with a roof on? GT-R Liberty Walk with big and small spoiler? AE86 with 2jz engine? If it uses a different file name, i am counting as a new car, even if the name in-game is the same. :lol:

Did you count the 850csi with a spoiler on? The S2000 with a roof on? GT-R Liberty Walk with big and small spoiler? AE86 with 2jz engine? If it uses a different file name, i am counting as a new car, even if the name in-game is the same. :lol:

Wait, what? GT-R Liberty Walk is there? Why haven’t you told me about this before?! How haven’t I notice it? Hmmm... maybe I never took the GT-R to the tuner shop before.

I did now and DAYUM! That car is sexy! Any other LB, or just cool-wide-body, car upgrades?

Wait, what? GT-R Liberty Walk is there? Why haven’t you told me about this before?! How haven’t I notice it? Hmmm... maybe I never took the GT-R to the tuner shop before.

I did now and DAYUM! That car is sexy! Any other LB, or just cool-wide-body, car upgrades?

If i tell you, where is the fun part on discovering it yourself?

But seriously, i don't really remember if there is any wide-body kit on UCP. On Platinum there is, but not sure about UCP anymore.

Hi Guys,

Just installed a clean TDU installation with project paradise, Community Patch 2.0a and then this Ultra patch and the game runs fine except some cars are invisible (EG showrooms/rent a car) and then if you try to drive them it crashes the game?

I've tried looking through some replies from all these threads but haven't come across anything so far. Any help would be appreciated, I am new to modding this game, but not to modding in general.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Just installed a clean TDU installation with project paradise, Community Patch 2.0a and then this Ultra patch and the game runs fine except some cars are invisible (EG showrooms/rent a car) and then if you try to drive them it crashes the game?

I've tried looking through some replies from all these threads but haven't come across anything so far. Any help would be appreciated, I am new to modding this game, but not to modding in general.

Cheers

When you start the game through the Project Paradise laucher, make sure to check the "bigbnk" box

Did you count the 850csi with a spoiler on? The S2000 with a roof on? GT-R Liberty Walk with big and small spoiler? AE86 with 2jz engine? If it uses a different file name, i am counting as a new car, even if the name in-game is the same. :lol:

I did not know these variants of cars were on the list, now I understand everything.

I did not know these variants of cars were on the list, now I understand everything.

Gotta pull a Gran Turismo*** and count every single vehicle. :lol:

Nah, it's a matter of car file name. To make these small variants work, it's the same amount of work for a totally different one, because it is indeed a "new car" in the database.

*** For those who don't know, Gran Turismo once said to have 1000 cars, but a bunch of them were Miatas, but with a name difference, since one was Euro model, other JDM and other US market. (Mazda MX-5, Mazda Eunos Roadster and Mazda Miata)

I didn't made the video.

Edit: All i know is that securom issues are related to the DVD.

Edit2: Try to reinstall it all and run TDU without any mods first. If it works, then install project paradise and test if it works again, if yes, then you add UCP.

Ok I'm doing that now. In case it works, could you give me a link to all the files used in the video, not just the UCP? (Or at least the bonuspack.exe, I can't find that anywhere)

Thank you

When you start the game through the Project Paradise laucher, make sure to check the "bigbnk" box

I do have the bigbnks option ticked so i don't think it is that. One car that is missing is the Chevvy C5 Z06 straight from the opening rent-a-car tutorial. I've tried reinstalling everything again and same problem :/ZFAnyYo

[MEDIA=imgur]a/ZFAnyYo[/MEDIA]

Ok I'm doing that now. In case it works, could you give me a link to all the files used in the video, not just the UCP? (Or at least the bonuspack.exe, I can't find that anywhere)

Thank you

Read the video description on youtube, it has all the necessary links.

I do have the bigbnks option ticked so i don't think it is that. One car that is missing is the Chevvy C5 Z06 straight from the opening rent-a-car tutorial. I've tried reinstalling everything again and same problem :/ZFAnyYo

[MEDIA=imgur]a/ZFAnyYo[/MEDIA]

That is an issue with the Project Paradise. If it was a problem with UCP installation, your game wouldn't even open. And that issue is really the lack of bigbnk being active. I am 100% sure.

Are you starting the game through Project Paradise or are you clicking on your normal TDU.exe?

Read the video description on youtube, it has all the necessary links.

That is an issue with the Project Paradise. If it was a problem with UCP installation, your game wouldn't even open. And that issue is really the lack of bigbnk being active. I am 100% sure.

Are you starting the game through Project Paradise or are you clicking on your normal TDU.exe?

100% bigbnk is ticked and I launch it via the launcher. Although...I have to remove DX9.dll from the paradise launcher to get it to work, is that the problem maybe?

Edit: replacing the D3D9.dll causes crashes again. I've disabled all overlays and other conflicts from the instructions. I'll look for fixes in the paradise thread if thats the problem. Thanks a lot for the help and for narrowing the problem down for me :)

Edit 2: Right, After a lot of wasted hours i've managed to get it to work. Basically I can't run it off my OS drive (I came accross the recommendation in another thread about d3d9.dll games) But for anyone having the same problem on W10 try this :)

And ofc MANY THANKS for all the work you do Milli!!

100% bigbnk is ticked and I launch it via the launcher. Although...I have to remove DX9.dll from the paradise launcher to get it to work, is that the problem maybe?

Edit: replacing the D3D9.dll causes crashes again. I've disabled all overlays and other conflicts from the instructions. I'll look for fixes in the paradise thread if thats the problem. Thanks a lot for the help and for narrowing the problem down for me :)

Edit 2: Right, After a lot of wasted hours i've managed to get it to work. Basically I can't run it off my OS drive (I came accross the recommendation in another thread about d3d9.dll games) But for anyone having the same problem on W10 try this :)

And ofc MANY THANKS for all the work you do Milli!!

:lol: i am glad that you sorted it out, and yes, if you remove or don't use the .dll, the project paradise won't really work at all, so, it will not active all it's features, including bigbnk.

And thanks to everyone who made the UCP possible, directly and indirectly. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
@Milli I have a problem. I installed: The game 1.66a Patch 1.68b Paradise mod My PC uses windows 10 64bit. I use I5 2500k + hd3000 + 8GB. My problem is that the game does not open because of the d3dx9.dll file. without this dll, the game works, but several cars do not appear in the shop (it must be because of the bigbnk), and cause crash if you try to change the wheels of the cars. How to solve this problem? Edit: I followed a tutorial on youtube and after editing the dll name for "d3dx9_43.dll" the game worked, but still the cars do not appear in shoroom, like half of the ferraris, pagani cinque, and others. Edited by julianomarinho