We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #78 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Andreas¹

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #78 Poll (max 3 choices)  

46 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #78 Poll (max 3 choices)

• 1) Ozzmcom
    • 2) mau92
    • 3) Eeshan
    • 4) Loekie5500
    • 5) robillard3381
    • 6) hassan1995
    • 7) Loz
    • 8) Ryzza5 *DQ*
    • 9) Paladin Skylark
    • 10) nfsMIB
    • 11) carlos_69
    • 12) The Compensator
    • 13) MichaelB450
    • 14) Andreas¹
    • 15) EJS5000

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entry Post:

the_crew_wild_run_photo_mode__29__by_michaelb450-dal8ha2.png

Driving along the coastline somewhere between Los Angeles and San Diego the driver of this Red 2015 Mazda MX-5, which he has modified extensively, saw the sun setting over the ocean; so he decided to pull over to the side of the road and take this amazing image of his car with Los Angeles and a boat in the distance. However the driver of the MX-5 had to block traffic to take this image and he got a ticket from a cop in the process, but it was worth it for this picture. The image is not framed in his house with the ticket he received in the bottom right corner of the frame.

Somebody with mad photoshopping skills should make a meme out of my image and the final paragraph. He he.

Anyway, the image is 4096 X 2160 and it's 6.10 MBs in size (without converting the image to a .JPG). The game is obviously none other than The Crew: Wild Run.

POLL OPEN!

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Excellent turnout in this one, a lot of top entries over a fair variety of games. :nuts:

*new members who entered but are unable to vote are exempt from this rule

It seems like every time I post my entry that nobody votes for mine. Is it because it's The Crew? If so then sorry, I can't get any other racing games because of B.S. reasons. That and I don't have Windows 10 so I can't play Forza Horizon 3.

Yet you're not the only one, among the other ones without votes are FH3 shots AND the author of the current banner. Quick conclusion imo.

It's got nothing to do with the game guys (except for maybe TDU2 but that's more a joke than anything serious). There is only a max of 3 votes to dish out and unless the person likes your image enough to give it one of them then chances are others will take the spoils instead. I don't pick favourites or anything and I have hidden the voters in this one to stop people being influenced maybe too.

Realise it's nothing personal it's just the opinion of that person on who they feel deserves their vote(s).

Poll has been updated to take into account wrongly attributed votes.

Congratulations Andreas on being the sole winner of tbc #78!! You distanced yourself from those behind to take it by almost double that of second place.

Impressive. :cool:

Notices:

* Ryzza5 is disqualified due to not voting in the poll