We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Create Another Game LIke TDU?

seventhbigsmoke

Was thinking of trying to create a game some what like TDU in the Unity Engine and make it free to play but i have so many idea's and kinda a plan but don't know where to start or how to code very well i have tryed to model before but didn't go very well. Was thinking sense TDU2 has such a big mod secne maybe some of you guys would love to help and create the one of a kind free roam racing game like tdu but much better. The idea's i had where like making car's customize-able from body kits to the wheels and ect. aswell as making a auction house so people could create custom car's and sell them. That's just one i wanted some opioins and see who would like me to help me and achieve something that could change the car game sense.

Guest Ahmed_A7
Forza Horizon is cool and all but nothing compared to tdu series

I did not liked tdu2....the cars have very bad handling in tdu2 and i deleted it after playing 2 days

• 4 weeks later...
Does Forza Horizon 2 extend to Monaco? Or just 'southern France'?

Many circuit games have the Monaco track obviously, but Project CARS also has a 7km point to point set of public coastal roads inspired from that same 'Azure' region.

Yup, it was quite a good track for just messing around.

Maybe a game set at Amalfi Coast in southern Italy, near Napoles. That's some good scenery too

For sure you're right, it's an epic idea but a free game should be hardest to do than a real game due of the costs to realize it, i don't really know how much a game like TDU could be expensive, but I continue to think that tdu is the best car-game, my favourite since he's out (and more and more with new mods and good people who do them)

There is a lot of islands who a game like that could be made, but it need money or investissors and people to made it good

It's a luck that TDU is opened licenses, but he needs a new real little brotha :duck: