We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

halp

DUREX

hey guys i have a question regarding ace level and patch we are on now

1.im at champion level 89% completion how do i get to ace now? (ive got a polish version of tdu, tried modifying with TDUF but it doesnt see the data files)

2.is the latest patch 0.03a?

3.can u change your tdu language version somehow?

4.how do u screenshot in game? i click prnt scrn on keyboard, then paste in paint but all i see is black screen?

thanks!

Hey, if I'm not wrong. there's not any way to have an "Ace" rank in polish version. I have all races completed, all road discovered and nothing. Still champion rank.

Project Paradise is a 0.03 patch.

If you will install Community patch, the game language will change to english.

Use a photo mode. If you take a photo in game, screens will be available to see in TDU folder in Documents.

Yes it is possible to have Ace level in any language, but you need to edit the db.bnk file manually to make it work.

I am working on a community pack that will feature Ace level at 88% of game completion. Because it is not possible to get 100% anymore, due the fact that original servers got closed. Hopefully i will make it work in any language.