We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #79 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: The Compensator

Eudemon

the banner contest #79 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

57 members have voted

1. 1. the banner contest #79 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Loz
    • 2) MichaelB450
    • 3) mau92
    • 4) Paladin Skylark
    • 5) Andreas¹
    • 6) CLR-GTR
    • 7) Ozzmcom
    • 8) Eeshan
    • 9) The Compensator
    • 10) carlos_69
    • 11) Milli
    • 12) Loekie5500
    • 13) EJS5000

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I knew you'd pick Christine :( Now I need a new idea. :hmmm:

You snooze you lose :cheeky: Though as I said there a few cars that fit the theme in FH3 alone so you're not exactly limited when it comes to choice. You could even, y'know, do the same car if you wanted to. :p

I updated mine with a better image. Realized I could almost max the settings without getting too much of a hit to the framerate. Together with the fixed no-longer-blurry photo mode the it looks a lot better. :D

http://i.imgur.com/3gQAVvZ.jpg

I guess TV Series counts ;)

Why yes it does and that looks awesome. :D In case anyone was wondering.

Entry post

[ATTACH]27451[/ATTACH]

A bit cheeky because I read somewhere "series are allowed"... Well, this is from a serie I have watched a lot.

For those who don't know:

[ATTACH]27452[/ATTACH]

It's not insanely accurate but at least it's close :) And I removed the watermark, because I can.

Really cars from Top Gear then it may as well be free round then...

I didn't want to be a party pooper, but i kind of agree with that. It says famous cars from movies and tv, not "any car that showed up in any tv series".

I mean, Mr. Bean's Mini is a famous car, KITT is a famous car, Eleanor is other, and so on... A random black F40 isn't famous, neither is a blue GTR. Actually, a Suzuki Liana from Top Gear might fit the theme waaaay better than a simply GTR.

Well epic Top Gear set pieces are well known so I think it should be fine, I get why you may feel the opposite but if someone posted a Volvo 850 Estate would you not know what the poster was hinting at? Unless of course your mind went to the wife's car in Mrs Doubtfire of course. :p

I think the fact the pic has been taken with the massive dumptruck visible cements where it is from more than if it had just had the car itself.

If you want it disqualified, I'm all in for it. I'm just a peasant, this being my second entry and all. I just thought it might fit the theme, being Australia and stuffz.

Although there's no Kia Cee'd in FH3, I guess that counts as a car that puts TG in the picture?

I just wanted to be less predictable than photographing an A-Team GMC in a nice environment.

[EDIT] is it allowed to take another shot that might fit the theme a bit more? Or do I need to replace the original one with it?

I can agree that the GT-R didn't fit the theme as I thought of it but I can also see Diablo's point soooo... I think we shall allow it and get on with the voting? :D Also Milli, where's your Ferrari from? :susp: I'm going to sound stupid for not knowing but whatever.

:bump:

1. Loz

Challenger_1_prev.jpg

2. MichealB450

the_crew_wild_run_photo_mode__31__by_michaelb450-dan6cru.jpg

3. mau92

supra_3q5u53.jpg

4. Paladin Skylark

attachment.php?attachmentid=27388&d=1478105301

5. Andreas¹

uknpSbw.jpg

6. CLR-GTR