We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Something the world did not see, yet.

White tires 🙂 .

Now every game developer and tire manufacturer needs to ask me for permission to produce white tires,

because it was my idea, of course i'm kidding.

Why not glow in the dark tires in real world ?. People would see cars better at evening and night from the side.

Also i thought about a bit transparent tires, with led light from the rim inner side so the tires are glowing,

how cool would that be, and also very much saver.

Just do it.

I plan to add,

a little bit more dusty dirty look on the rolling surface (done),

another profile i allready have in mind (done),

unlimited ammount of own art wire tires ( also for grey &or black version if it's good looking with it ),

funny sidemarkings like ''Good yes'', ''Spirelli'' or ''Advent'' 🙂 ( i won't use original names ),

coloured wire tires for every version,

white wire tires for grey and black version,

grey wire tires for white & black version,

black wire tires for white & grey version,

black & grey version without & with funny sidemarking,

tires wire sidemarkings funny version of, kidding 🙂 .

( version with darkgreen ''Tinnio unlimited'' or ''unlimited'' sidemarking, pastellgreen for grey & black version )

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13891974/TDunlimitedtires.rar.html

[ATTACH]27519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27536[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27537[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27539[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27538[/ATTACH]

Edited by DJoyTinnio
link refresh

Was not easy to change this normal map dds file that defines the depth of a texture.

Normally this file is about 600kb big. But when you save the work with it in picturework program

it changes its size to about 100 kb, loses its alpha texture, and doesn't work in the game.

Therefore you need a special program. What a crap is going on there :-) .

Adding profile and closing this black gap between tire and rim in next step.

So, i did a second version for the more ''neutral'' player i'd say. Only the ''unlimited'' sidemarking is on it.

I by the way improved the traffic tires a bit.

Don't know if its only my files, but on the inner side of the wheels there was only a black halfcircle,

now there is at least some hint of tire. A rim inner side can be added later in the same texture.

Only car tires are white now, not bike or traffic like i had it. Glossy file adjusted.

I can't close the black gap between tire and rim. I look if you can change the rim size of the common car maybe ?

Making it a bit bigger would do the trick ? I'll see.

Someone who can model pleaaase do the common tire model ROUND. It's so ugly these edgy tires.

Or is there a round model yet ? I did'nt find something.

Laterz.

At first, tnx.

No i didn't try so, because the texture is white everywhere in it, so i knew it couldn't be that.

I've seen in other tiremodfiles, where everything fits in pictures, the normalmaptexture reaches a bit more to the rim.

So i tried to adjust my normal map also like that, but it had no effect.

I opened the rim bnk file of a car, and changed an edgy looking rimtexture to being round,

for maybe gaining some space in tire direction, and of course for it being urmm... round, but it didn't work, no change ingame.

Whats the file for, if it does nothing ingame.

I think i did nothing wrong, done all very slowly and so, because i knew i worked on that tiretexture all the night through.

Making it looping seamless at that detail level lasts a bit.

Stretching it right from picture, lighting - and then pixel for pixel adjusting, :fp2:

And in 3dsmax ? I was reading someone uses it for doing TDU model work.

We need a trick :-) .

I think it's really worth it, because it would change all original tires in the game into a fitting condition, in only one modification.

I guess developer thought, gap black, tire black, no one will see it, absolutely normal.

Edit : I worked with a modded file. Didn't think of that being a problem, if i change the texture anyways, so.

Seeing the game now with the original tirefiles, everything is fitting. Except the bigger tires for the oldtimer cars.

There the gap is there again. The ''unlimited'' sign on the side is looking good also.

But the edgy tire model is a shame for a game about car driving on that level.

I changed the in areal written sidesign. Now its a nice cursive like handwritten elegant ''unlimited'' on every

by the cars commonly used tiretexture, and gravoured also,

so it's no matter if, a writing is on, or what colour is chosen for, the tiretexture itself.

( gravourfile is one of 3 tirefiles ( + texturefile itself & glossyfile ) )

Tnx for reading :-) .

Nice. An improvement.

What did you do ?

Does that apply for every not modded car, or only this one ?

The edgy stuff comes from the 3d model of the tire that is ''wearing'' the texture..

The tiretexture is round ( that i know ),

the rim texture is round ( is it, or are there black triangels on its outside somehow in first picture ? ).

I can't work with the 3d model you know, as i don't have 3dsmax or a really working Zmodeller here,

only with .dds textures in the .2db files.

Tnx for the tip with the format. I found that out too, when i was working on the lights.

But i want to find out what`s the problem really in original size first, and then maybe change something improving the quality.

That is safer, because if then something gets wrong, i know i was it, and know what to do.

Is that with bigger texture in second picture ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, i'm not understanding your language.

From what i can read, you expected the mod to be working for the police -, the swat -, and the hospitalwagon also.

No, it's only working for the player's car, and also not for the firefighter's wagon, or the planes, or the cranes.

I repeat for you, it's only for the player's car, just like it's said and shown, with nice pictures, in the description.

Okay ?