We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you listening to?

Eudemon

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windir is one of my favourite discoveries in the last year, unfortunately almost fifteen years too late. The vocalist died early in 2004, but the last two albums (this song in particular) would make you wonder if he knew his fate before it happened. Would only recommend listening to 2:58 onwards which is a really nice infusion of metal and electronic music, only listen to the earlier part of the song if you're in to Metal/Black Metal or very open minded.

Tried making the video start at 2:58, but it doesn't seem to work when embedded.

Been listening to lots of dubstep songs these days. And with a new set of headphones i bought yesterday, i can finally enjoy those awesome bass drops the way i think it should be; up to eleven.

"You! Drop your bass!"

"Alright, officer."

WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Windir is one of my favourite discoveries in the last year, unfortunately almost fifteen years too late. The vocalist died early in 2004, but the last two albums (this song in particular) would make you wonder if he knew his fate before it happened. Would only recommend listening to 2:58 onwards which is a really nice infusion of metal and electronic music, only listen to the earlier part of the song if you're in to Metal/Black Metal or very open minded.

Tried making the video start at 2:58, but it doesn't seem to work when embedded.

The second half of that was excellent. :nods: