We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Miha 2795 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

JPTH

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

Vehicule replace: none - IT'S AN ADDED CAR!

Model: Turn10

Converted: Miha2795

Camara: Custom camara

Physics: JPTH

Features:

High quality mod

Added a new slot

Proper physics and performace pack physics. (physics developed in Hardcore mode)

[ATTACH]27677[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]27678[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27679[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27680[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27681[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27682[/ATTACH]

Before download it make a backup of your database and after dowload it read the text to install it.

Download

What you need:

TDUMT (you can download here)

TDUPE (search on google, any version serves)

TDUF (you can download here)

TDU camera editor (search on google)

TDU Tuner names update (you can download here)

And its compatible with TDUCP 2.0 release 3 (with engines types update).

:lol: Aceleration 100, Speed 100, Handling 100, Braking 100... sounds reasonable.

Also, did you just created 4 different Veyrons, so you can have different names on them?

Edit: Also, the AC 289 shares the camera with the Bugatti, apparently. The "Custom view" for the Bugatti is actually editing the AC 289 camera. That should affect every car that uses AC 289 camera aswell.

Milli - No, if someone download the veyron and install it the camera ac 289 remain intact, because i didnt put the cameres file to release, the pic is for everyone copy the values.

Djey - No, unfortunately doesnt work with ulticameras. appears always the same cars on the list, thats why a some time ago i sugest you to make a program similar to correct this things.

Djey - No, unfortunately doesnt work with ulticameras. appears always the same cars on yhe list, thats why a some time ago i sugest you to make a program similar to correct this things.
That is planned, but I could not tell when it will be ready... app not started yet (but a command line tool is in the way ) !