We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello World!!

kamalink

Hello World...ehh. I mean Hello TorboDuck! I can't start a thread cause of restriction, so please don't give a ban.

Firstly let me introduce myself. I'm not English native speaker, my native language Russian, but I'm from Ukraine.

I came from HFGarage.

Why I came here, is because HFG is very passive and there is a very few people who commenting or do something.

I just need you attention, comments and some help.

Well, I don't really sure about population of TurboDuck, but its better than stay on one sparsely populated modding site.

It's a huge physics direction mod for TDU named ReinCARnation Of Realism.

So, if you interesting about this mod, or you want numbers or what cars there's, let me know.

By the way, I'm need someone who can review cars and their physic impartially and charismatically by "test drive".

The format is video with comments.

Thank you for attention!

• 3 weeks later...

mod edit:// post moved to its own thread to let it breathe and get more of a response or at least a sideways glance

Hey there kama, welcome to the :duck:!

Not sure why you wouldn't be able to make a thread or what restriction would be active but I am sure I will figure out that mystery before Supper on Jupiter becomes my best selling novel. It's awesome to have you here and we wish you a fun stay with us and hope that you have really good teeth as they are ours now. :D

Adi!

:bunny:

Welcome

I'd play TDU a bit more often but #Windows10

As i said in another thread, i run TDU on Windows 10 just fine. If you want i can even take a print screen. :lol:

And kamalink, we have a mod similar of TDU Reincarnation, it's called Ultra Community Pack, you can find it in the Mod Shop section. All in all, it's another option to play TDU, and the more options, the better. Am i right?