We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #82 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: robillard3381

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #82 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #82 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Ahautcar
    • 2) Loz
    • 3) robillard3381
    • 4) Ryzza5
    • 5) nfsMIB
    • 6) The Compensator
    • 7) Milli
    • 8) hassan1995
    • 9) carlos_69
    • 10) Eeshan
    • 11) Loekie5500
    • 12) mau92
    • 13) Rassva
    • 14) Paladin Skylark
    • 15) MichaelB450
    • 16) Kelvjy
    • 17) Ozzmcom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POLL OPEN! :D

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Despite only having just over 2 days to get those entries in and a theme that raised a few eyebrows :eyebrow: you guys all managed to rise to the challenge and produce some outstanding submissions!! Well done!!

*if you have less than 10 posts then you can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote

The votes have been counted and verified, and it is a big congratulations to robillard3381 for his quite excellent stationary Porsche on a wet track shot. Closely followed by nfsMIB's RUF playing on some icy roads, with mau92 taking the bronze with his supercar spotter-esque shot of a Porsche racing along the open road.

Well done to you all and to everyone else who put an entry in and thanks again to all the voters who made the poll fun to watch! :p

thank all 4 of you for clicking the text to see my entry :cheeky:
It's showing for me but that might be because I made your entry post switch to an attached image rather than displayed inline and so it will show for me. (I can see it and others are not working when viewing as a non-member though)

I don't know why it shows the text links with certain attachments. I can see what is happening with it as the text links show the same info as another attachment before it but, the link is different so I'm confused. I'll take a look at it and see if I can work it out though. Your best bet is to upload to the Gallery rather than attach if you have the space. :)

@robillard3381 Interesting question, we usually say that a double winner cannot state the theme but have nothing in regards to someone who did not win who stated the last theme who then goes on to win. See, you guys are always throwing new things all the time that were never thought of! :susp:

I think it's only right in this instance that you do get to pick though, as you did win and were not the previous winner so that rule doesn't apply here. If you want a free round then that's fine. Just let me know! :cool: