We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello old friends

TimBud

After a few years out (after leaving the UAE) my wife has finally agreed to let me buy a new XBox.

I've been reduced to playing on my MacBook during that time which is good fun but I'm never able to play anything good online. Bordlerlands has been the best fun- Love those games

So am making the purchase tomorrow morning and getting a 1TB GearOfWar special with Fallout4... and of course GTA5 (I've missed that game so much).

It'll be great to get back online with you all again soon.

(Thanks for keeping my account in the archives :) )

edit: Oh Happy Chrimbo too. Hope you're all having a great day

Hey Tim mate!! Long time no read your text mate. :p

Glad to hear from you and that's great that her indoors is allowing you to partake in one of your enjoyable activities. :D Be good to see some of the old(er) faces around these parts again.

Thanks for the best wishes and apologies for the poor response to your return, but a number of them here are rank 1 in being ignorant.

A new year means a whole new time to do things and get rid of the rubbish though! :nuts:

Welcome back TB! Make sure you add FH3 to the shopping list, and start saving for FM7 :p

I just got FH3 a day ago and am starting to get to grips with it. Really nice to see how far the game has come since the first one.

Driving anywhere really feels like TDU did... so good to have that feeling again.

Its quite boggling coming into it after being away from it fro so long... So many features now that is hard to know where to start.

I just got FH3 a day ago and am starting to get to grips with it. Really nice to see how far the game has come since the first one.

Driving anywhere really feels like TDU did... so good to have that feeling again.

Its quite boggling coming into it after being away from it fro so long... So many features now that is hard to know where to start.

Haha I know the feeling, took me a while before I upgraded to the Xbone - feels a bit alien at first but once you get into it it's like any other Forza game.